Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roscoe, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks, we have a bit to go ...
Don’t know if this was you but a photo on PlugShare of the 8 stalls
B756C9B2-A092-4051-B64A-A31E660E248C.jpeg
8C048776-737E-46DE-81D5-A88796C6523B.jpeg

not me, not sure what you mean. in any case based on the present state of the xformers and interconnects early Jan seems exceedingly optimistic, but hope they're correct! as an aside there appears to be a new detached cafe/bakery/shake shack behind the diner, great idea!!

not me, not sure what you mean. in any case based on the present state of the xformers and interconnects early Jan seems exceedingly optimistic, but hope they're correct! as an aside there appears to be a new detached cafe/bakery/shake shack behind the diner, great idea!!

That detached building is the Ice cream shop. This shop was there before in a trailer. The diner claims they were successful so they're building a permanent space.
Quite disappointed that the chargers won't be ready for my trip upstate next week.

Well, we arrived in time for lunch. Pulled in to a spot, put the charger in and ................ No Power.
On to Binghamton after lunch.

YAY!! Finally some good shots of the installed back-end hardware. Thank you. It's been super annoying to have the static webcam, but not being able to see the section which is really pacing the install.

What in the world is on those transformers?
That's the supercharging cabinets with the autotransformers (buck/boost transformers) mounted on top of them instead of to the side. This was also done at one of the recent San Jose, CA installs and possibly a few others I'm not familiar with as well but it seems to be a pretty unusual layout.

I drove by again yesterday, and there was a utility team with a bucket truck working up at the pole directly above the back end hardware. Also went by the Salamanca location as well - drove the whole of 86 just about! - so you're right, the whole 86 corridor will be very amply covered soon. (Plus, the Painted Post capacity will be doubled soon as well...)