Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Summerton, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot 2021-12-06 at 9.31.12 AM.jpg

Maybe, although the new Florence one at bucees might be a better choice next year.
The last time I was at FLO Supercharger I was policing up my cones while charging. I spoke to one of the security guys and he described to me his frustration at mall management not running off roving bands of teens. That particular weekend two groups had a shoot out inside the main building. In his words "not very family friendly". The mall in Sumter SC went thru the same thing 10-12 years ago... roving bands of kids hanging out and getting violent ended up running off paying customers.

The last time I was at FLO Supercharger I was policing up my cones while charging. I spoke to one of the security guys and he described to me his frustration at mall management not running off roving bands of teens. That particular weekend two groups had a shoot out inside the main building. In his words "not very family friendly". The mall in Sumter SC went thru the same thing 10-12 years ago... roving bands of kids hanging out and getting violent ended up running off paying customers.
Sadly, mall shootings from young people is today’s world. They just had one at Southpoint Mall in Durham, which is a pretty upscale place.