Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sutherlin, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1661386797176-png.844737
Funny, but might be funnier if the ladies face comes off and Musk's face is underneath instead of Schwarzenegger's. That's kinda his mantra. When we getting 10.69? "Two weeks"

Far be it from me to criticize an editor, but they have to build the parking lot first and as mentioned upthread, the utility might be a huge delay on this, so it could be >6 months before we see any work on the actual chargers.
That's certainly possible, although with prefab units, I suspect they'll get placed before the parking lot gets paved. Either way, this is a Supercharger-only site, and it's under construction. The utility hold-ups are an entirely separate issue.

Reactions: Polly Wog and otter
Building permit is active and issued as of yesterday. Got to work right away. They will have to do all the underground work before the stalls arrive. Likely won’t be any Tesla branded equipment on site until the actual units arrive. Will be interesting to see how the conduit is laid out. I believe this might be the first prefab site that isn’t just units placed end to end where conduit is just evenly spaced for every set of 4.

1662237089163.png

So what’s going on in Woodburn?
Upgrading the site? adding to the number of chargers? It’s already a crowded parking lot there, but it’s a great location for more and/or faster chargers along I-5 as one transects Portland.