Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tukwila, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you notice if any of the cabinets had anything handwritten on the wrapping? At some of the other Pac NW installs, they have delivered equipment for multiple sites being built by same contractor to this first site. Then the contractor transfer it to the second site when they are done with the first. Not sure if Samammish or Everett could fit this scenario but it has happened in the past. While 16 stalls sound great, it wouldn't surprise me if it was 8 for here and 8 for Samammish or Everett.
The trenching suggest 16 stalls. Two rows of 8 back-to-back.

Did you notice if any of the cabinets had anything handwritten on the wrapping? At some of the other Pac NW installs, they have delivered equipment for multiple sites being built by same contractor to this first site. Then the contractor transfer it to the second site when they are done with the first. Not sure if Samammish or Everett could fit this scenario but it has happened in the past. While 16 stalls sound great, it wouldn't surprise me if it was 8 for here and 8 for Samammish or Everett.
I can double check tomorrow (Wednesday) but I looked back at the pictures that I took (other than the ones I posted) and I didn't see any writing on them.

Reactions: Mrbrock
Yes, they are EVgo chargers that have the added CHAdeMO adapter boxes. I've used them.
I no longer live in the PNW but I put video of one of those setups here in Nor Cal up at EVgo reportedly adding Tesla plugs to their DC fast chargers.
Note for those that don't know... there are two 50kw Tesla chargers in the Cellphone Waiting lot.
From SeaTac Cell Phone Parking Lot | PlugShare, it looks to be the same type of setup including the same/similar model of BTC Fat Boy DC FC.

EVgo has general info on these at Tesla Model 3, S, X & Y Charging with EVgo Fast Charging and Seattle Tesla Charging Stations | Tesla Charging Stations.

I no longer live in the PNW but I put video of one of those setups here in Nor Cal up at EVgo reportedly adding Tesla plugs to their DC fast chargers.

From SeaTac Cell Phone Parking Lot | PlugShare, it looks to be the same type of setup including the same/similar model of BTC Fat Boy DC FC.

EVgo has general info on these at Tesla Model 3, S, X & Y Charging with EVgo Fast Charging and Seattle Tesla Charging Stations | Tesla Charging Stations.

I used a Sea-Tac EVgo charger again last week, though I didn't bother to do a PlugShare checkin. Once again had to properly click the CHAdeMO plug into place. Checked and corrected it beforehand. The rest of the charging session went fine. May be the last time I use it as in the future, the Tukwila Supercharger can play the role of "cell phone lot" too.

Went back to see if there were any other markings on the cabinets but nothing was on them except the printed Tesla logo info. Good progress being made it seems.
PXL_20220223_233936601.jpgPXL_20220223_233948413.jpgPXL_20220223_234117508.jpgPXL_20220223_234139413.jpg