Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wareham, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At Wareham supercharger yesterday.

4F1A8B68-6B4E-4FFF-AEBE-9EEFEC9B1AD8.jpeg
0D0CBA89-7ECC-4D92-AEC3-3E6C3C8EB421.jpeg

Can anyone explain this?!?

Wareham, MA Supercharger
Wareham Crossing 2421 Cranberry HIghway Wareham, MA 02571
Roadside Assistance(877) 798-3752
Charging
12 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 150kW

Don't count on these SC's that were supposedly on line January 15, 2020.
We tried them on Friday and again on Saturday (2/28 & 29/20) and they did not work. We tried three on Friday and one on Saturday. Same result both days.
I note that on my iPhone this facility is blank with regard to number of SC's and number available.

Tesla claims that outages are automatically detected and that they are working on them. Tesla says "if this is all you want to report, please hang up!"

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know what email address you used.

I called Roadside Assistance & Tech Support and got endless robots, the last one saying that Tesla monitors SCs & knows when one is out. Problem is that one apparently cannot determine if a site is operational without going there. Were you informed when the problem would be fixed?

I sent an email to [email protected], but I also used 'schedule service' on the Tesla app to report the issue. Not sure which prompted the reply, but it came from [email protected] and read as follows:

Thank you for using our Supercharging network, and for taking the time to report this issue. We rely on owners like you to improve our Supercharger locations. We are sorry to hear you had this experience with the Supercharger. This will be forwarded to the appropriate local team to address.

I was there on 3/18 and someone was there working on it. Some of the chargers were down but the tech knew it and was going to be powering them back up. Tech was very solicitous and wanted to make sure I got what I needed. Managed to charge enough for my needs and left. Hope others have used it since without issues.

I was there on 3/18 and someone was there working on it. Some of the chargers were down but the tech knew it and was going to be powering them back up. Tech was very solicitous and wanted to make sure I got what I needed. Managed to charge enough for my needs and left. Hope others have used it since without issues.

Eighteen days to fix the problem (hopefully it's really fixed now). Not very responsive.

Today I received software update that identifies non-working chargers
v10.2 (2020.12.5 e2179e0650f0). Release note says:

Supercharger stations now identify the number of out of order stalls, current availability, tap the Supercharger station map pin.

Maybe someone at TESLA actually got the message? Thanks TESLA!

Still don't understand why Wareham Supercharger is such a problem though.

I like that the update states the number of chargers out of order but would be nice to further explain which ones. When you pull up to a station that has 12 stalls and the screen says 2 of these are out of order I feel like I'm playing a round of russian roulette.