Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some time ago I posted some youtube videos showing how easy it is to use the plug kit. You can get them from auto parts store for a little over $5.

Here are a couple of videos I found with a quick search. There are lots more.

As a side note, I highly recommend NOT using the bottle of slime as this will pretty much fix the tire enough to get you to a tire shop where you will have to buy a new tire and TPMS.

On the two tires I have repaired this fix has lasted until the tires wore out.

Also, take a tool kit with you on the road. For tire repair take a pair of pliers, blunt or needle-nose, to remove the nail or screw.

Some time ago I posted some youtube videos showing how easy it is to use the plug kit. You can get them from auto parts store for a little over $5.

Here are a couple of videos I found with a quick search. There are lots more.

As a side note, I highly recommend NOT using the bottle of slime as this will pretty much fix the tire enough to get you to a tire shop where you will have to buy a new tire and TPMS.

On the two tires I have repaired this fix has lasted until the tires wore out.
Thanks for all the info. I'll get a kit for the future.

Reactions: Graffi
Day 3 of our trip, we added Dubuque, IA; Rochester, MN; Sherburn, MN bringing the total to 489. We had a puncture during the drive from Dubuque to Rochester. <snip>

JS this is the reason I always travel with a 12v pump and plug kit. I can plug the tire, add pressure, and be on my way in about 10 to 20 minutes. So far I have not needed it with the Tesla, but have patched two other tires from my other vehicles over the years.

Sorry to hear about the puncture, @JSergeant, but glad you are pushing on and were able to get it repaired with relative ease. Like other road warriors such as @Graffi and @Bighorn, I also have a small plug kit but fortunately have never had to use it so far in 100,000 miles.

More important to me though, this is why I carry a full-size spare and small floor jack with me on my road trips (that I've also never had to use so far in 100,000 miles). On an upcoming trip, I'm actually going to take 2 full-size spares. I took 2 with me as a test on the trip last week up to New England and back and it will work well for future trips. I just do NOT want to be stuck in the middle of not-very-populated Montana or Alberta or Oregon with little or no cell coverage and have 2 flat tires that can't be plugged.

Thanks for the info. In 40 years of driving, I've had 2 flats, one with the Tesla. Think I'll order one of those kits.

Prior to removing a nail or screw, would you reinflate to 45 or so?

That usually suffices--though, if what's stuck in the tire is big, the leak may be fast and you'd want to keep the inflator going. Usually, it's a very slow leak and doesn't matter.

Service update on my possessed car:

Concern: Customer: Customer states that several alerts appeared and the steering stock was inoperable. Blinkers cruise control, Driver side quartering light was flashing, Shifting stock was inoperable couldn't put vehicle in park, Steering felt fine but all buttons were inoperable.

Corrections: Module - TPMS - Baolong

Removed and replaced Baolong Antenna due to an internal fault causing a chassis controller access network communication failure. This failure resulted in the multiple alerts and the car's inability to communicate with itself.

• Informative
@Darren S Any questions? :)

Ha ha. :p No other than still no mention of Henderson and I would have assumed that was on the way to Houston but I'll just see what is next and be surprised by it. So much for @JSergeant and I having a chance of catching up to you two.

Roll on Road Warriors!!

I'm totally envious! We just got delivery of my wife's Red M3D and sooo want to hit the road in that, even if SCing costs $$.

But alas, I'll have to :clap: from afar. No rest for the working class. ;)

Very nice, @NKYTA, and that's how I felt for the past 2 months of not having a chance to make a trip anywhere but I'll make up for it soon.

Ha ha. :p No other than still no mention of Henderson and I would have assumed that was on the way to Houston but I'll just see what is next and be surprised by it. So much for @JSergeant and I having a chance of catching up to you two.

That Mexico trip might have to be moved up:) The big question is whether FL or Mex is the next grouping coming from @PLUS EV.

I skipped Henderson. I go to Vegas so often that that will be easy to get eventually. And I get tired of all the Vegas-SoCal and Vegas/AZ drives. I actually had not driven from SoCal to AZ very many times so that drive felt somewhat refreshing (even though there were massive duststorms. I even explored a little off the beaten path and drove that highway through Calexico. Not much interesting there other than all the water stations for over land immigrants.

I had a notion to drive across all 3 time zone borders in one shot, but I kind of hit the wall after eating the Brisket at Rudy's BBQ (Houston NW Freeway host) so I ended up just toughing it out a few more hours and now I'm crashing in Slidell. I could have made Tallahassee, but it was getting to the point where it felt like torture. My "day" started in Willcox and I went 26 hours straight. Tried to nap at superchargers a couple times, but only zonked out successfully for about 20 minutes at Lake Charles. Unfortunately I'm not much of a car sleeper.

Trying to make the Rays game tomorrow in St. Petersburg, FL. We'll see if I can force myself out of bed in 12 hours or whatever. Still a long way to go to get there in time. Royals@Rays should be a real barnburner lol. Just trying to check off some MLB stadiums while I can. Also easier for me to justify these crazy supercharger trips if the trip is multi-purpose. And no, I'm not participating on an MLB stadium forum, but maybe I should be!

Reactions: Big Earl