Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trip Summary. In the photo below the summary, FSD was still working in this snow squall as I was heading north to Bad Axe, although I had to disengage a few seconds later. All new-to-me superchargers are listed below.

2022 11 Chicago Road Trip Trip Summary.jpg
PXL_20221117_222131469.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-11-16
- Claysburg, PA (#1058)
- Girard, OH (#1059)
- Ypsilanti, MI (#1060)

Check-ins for 2022-11-17
- Northville, MI (#1061)
- Detroit, MI (#1062)
- Comber, ON (#1063)
- London, ON (#1064)
- Exeter, ON (#1065)
- Bad Axe, MI (#1066)

Check-ins for 2022-11-18
- Chicago - S Pulaski Rd, IL (#1067) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2022-11-20
- Elgin, IL (#1068)

Check-ins for 2022-11-21
- Lake Delton, WI (#1069)
- Minocqua, WI (#1070) (First to check-in) (Comment: It's alive. )
- North Branch, MN (#1071)

Check-ins for 2022-11-24
- Maple Grove, MN (#1072)

Check-ins for 2022-11-26
- Iowa City, IA (#1073)
- Hannibal, MO (#1074)
- Brentwood, MO (#1075)
- St. Louis, MO (#1076)
- Collinsville, IL (#1077)

Check-ins for 2022-11-27
- Cape Girardeau, MO (#1078)
- Marion, IL (#1079)
- Washington, IN (#1080) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2022-11-28
- Bethel Park, PA (#1081)
- Fredonia, NY (#1082)
- Batavia, NY (#1083)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#1084)
- Verona, NY (#1085)
- Malta, NY (#1086)

Check-ins for 2022-11-29
- Hudson, NY (#1087)
- Red Hook, NY (#1088)
- Lenox, MA (#1089)
- Chicopee, MA (#1090)
- Franklin, MA (#1091)
- Stoughton, MA (#1092)
- Braintree, MA (#1093)
- Hanover, MA (#1094)
- Orleans, MA (#1095)
- Hyannis, MA (#1096)
- Wareham, MA (#1097)
- Dartmouth, MA (#1098)

Check-ins for 2022-11-30
- Seekonk, MA (#1099)
- Warwick, RI (#1100)
- Richmond, RI (#1101)
- Mystic, CT (#1102)
- Lisbon, CT (#1103)
- Hartford - Leibert Rd, CT (#1104)

Check-ins for 2022-12-01
- Rocky Hill, CT (#1105)
- Hamden - Dixwell Avenue, CT (#1106)
- New Haven, CT (#1107)
- New Milford, CT (#1108)
- Brewster, NY (#1109) (Comment: 4 of 8 have power today. )

Check-ins for 2022-12-03
- Augusta, NJ (#1110)
- Blakeslee, PA (#1111) (First to check-in)
- Chester Springs, PA (#1112)
- Bear, DE (#1113)

Just returned from a round trip to near Denver, Colorado, and back home to Toledo, Ohio.
Nothing noteworthy to report while traveling out and back.
HOWEVER, while there, our daughter delivered her daughter days after we arrived. We watched her 4 year old son while new mother and father were at the hospital. All doing well.
No new chargers on the way to Colorado.
Four new ones on the way home.

Check-ins for 2022-12-04
- Rochelle, IL (#445)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#446)
- Oak Brook, IL (#447)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#448)

Just returned from a round trip to near Denver, Colorado, and back home to Toledo, Ohio.
Nothing noteworthy to report while traveling out and back.
HOWEVER, while there, our daughter delivered her daughter days after we arrived. We watched her 4 year old son while new mother and father were at the hospital. All doing well.
No new chargers on the way to Colorado.
Four new ones on the way home.

Check-ins for 2022-12-04
- Rochelle, IL (#445)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#446)
- Oak Brook, IL (#447)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#448)
Congratulations Grandpa!

Check-ins:
Owen Sound ON
Kincardine ON
Goderich ON (first to check-in)

Nabbed for speeding 74 in a 50 (kms). To once again prove Canadians are nice people, officer marked it down to 60 - and fine was only $45cdn. I was hoping for a Mountie with a red suit and black hat - but no luck.

Georgia Bay lovely area. Not many tourists around just now. Photo of Goderich. Note Canadian Tire in background.

be safe out there

IMG_1889.jpg

Had a rather uneventful trip back home from TN in-laws, and was able to clear up the growing red spots in Dallas with a trip to see a dog breeder for a potential future pet.

Check-ins for 2022-12-03
- Jonesboro, AR (#364)

Check-ins for 2022-12-04
- Allen, TX (#365)
- McKinney, TX (#366)
- Plano - Windhaven Pkwy, TX (#367)
- Addison, TX (#368)
- Dallas - S Riverfront Blvd, TX (#369)
- Ennis, TX (#370)

Slowly closing in on 400... We shall see how close I get by the end of the year with the Christmas trip starting on my birthday!

New Tableau Heatmap visualizations.

On your competitor view, there is a new visualization that shows your heatmap. You can filter by year of visit. It defaults to all years but you can down-select to one or more years. There is also a new heatmap dashboard for the whole competition. The tab is called "Heatmap for all." On this heatmap you can select/filter on one or more competitors, by region where the competitor hails from, or you can use the "highlight year" to see all of the visits in that year for the compeitors/regions selected.

1670351501052.png

1670351731141.png

Filter list for the heatmap for all dashboard
1670352552198.png

Here is the heatmap for all compeitors in 2014.

1670352613335.png

Has anyone driven to Alaska? There are no superchargers and it's just over 2200 miles from Seattle.
Here is @IdaX's trip report.

There are a surprising number of non-Tesla fast charging stations to leverage. Still not easy, but doable. Quite a few people have done the drive in one form of EV or another. Someone did a YouTube series a few years ago on taking their Model 3 to Alaska during his epic North American Road Trip. Here is one of his segments.

With the proliferation of ignorant (and perhaps selfish) owners now driving Teslas far and wide, how often have all y'all experienced them backed into a pull in stall?

I first noticed a M3 driver in Shamrock Texas in 2019. I merely gave him a funny look as I pulled into a spot and pointed to our car pulled in and theirs backed in. Then somewhere in Virginia in 2021 a similar thing happened. Sorta made it dicey to drive around his car to reach a charging stall.

Of late, in Cottonwood CA two drivers had backed into pull in stalls; one after another. Two weeks ago I experienced the same thing behind the Burger King at the new Visalia - Betty Drive location.

My dim memory recalls that at the outset, very few locations had pull-in stalls; most were back in. There were some exceptions whereby 7/8 or 11/12 were back in yet there was a outlier that was pull in. It seems nowadays that many new sites with 12 or more stalls will have a mix like Cottonwood and Visalia.

With the proliferation of ignorant (and perhaps selfish) owners now driving Teslas far and wide, how often have all y'all experienced them backed into a pull in stall?

I first noticed a M3 driver in Shamrock Texas in 2019. I merely gave him a funny look as I pulled into a spot and pointed to our car pulled in and theirs backed in. Then somewhere in Virginia in 2021 a similar thing happened. Sorta made it dicey to drive around his car to reach a charging stall.

Of late, in Cottonwood CA two drivers had backed into pull in stalls; one after another. Two weeks ago I experienced the same thing behind the Burger King at the new Visalia - Betty Drive location.

My dim memory recalls that at the outset, very few locations had pull-in stalls; most were back in. There were some exceptions whereby 7/8 or 11/12 were back in yet there was a outlier that was pull in. It seems nowadays that many new sites with 12 or more stalls will have a mix like Cottonwood and Visalia.
I haven't witnessed people backing in to a pull-in stall. And Cottonwood is one of our new favorites. But if someone does back in, don't they pretty quickly realize the cable doesn't reach, and turn around?

New Tableau Heatmap visualizations.

On your competitor view, there is a new visualization that shows your heatmap. You can filter by year of visit. It defaults to all years but you can down-select to one or more years. There is also a new heatmap dashboard for the whole competition. The tab is called "Heatmap for all." On this heatmap you can select/filter on one or more competitors, by region where the competitor hails from, or you can use the "highlight year" to see all of the visits in that year for the compeitors/regions selected.

View attachment 882093

View attachment 882095

Filter list for the heatmap for all dashboard
View attachment 882100

Here is the heatmap for all compeitors in 2014.

View attachment 882102
Pretty cool! Or perhaps I should say, pretty hot!

The heatmap idea would be very nice to show Supercharger visits overall, not just initial check-ins for people. So, for example, if I charge at Williams, CA 41 times, it gets more intensity. Obviously we don't have the data to support that--just fantasizing. :)