Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m on a road trip for multiple family events. Because some of the dates are close to one another, I have to limit my supercharging hunt in order to ensure I don’t miss an event. But I still have been able to get quite a few, with more to follow.

Here are my visits:

Wednesday, 8 May 2024

Frederick, MD – Ballenger Creek Pike
Martinsburg, WV
Breezewood, PA – Lincoln Highway
Somerset, PA – Westbound Service Plaza
New Stanton, PA
North Huntingdon, PA
North Huntingdon, PA – Ronda Court
Monroeville, PA
Pittsburgh, PA – Freeport Rd
Cranberry Township, PA – US 19
Franklin Park, PA
Pittsburgh, PA – Park Manor Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA
Bethel Park, PA
Bridgeville, PA
Washington, PA
Triadelphia, WV – Gantzer Ridge Road
Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH – West 3rd Ave
Polaris, OH
Columbus, OH – East Campus View Boulevard
Dublin, OH
Columbus, OH – Hilliard Rome Rd
Cincinnati, OH
Loveland, OH
West Chester Township, OH
Fairfield, OH
West Cincinnati, OH

Thursday, 9 May 2024

Florence, KY – Houston Rd
Fort Mitchell, KY
Richmond, IN
Spiceland, IN
Shelbyville, IN
Indianapolis, IN – E Southport Rd
Indianapolis, IN – Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN – Waterway Blvd
Speedway, IN
Indianapolis, IN – East 86th St
Fishers, IN
Carmel, IN
Zionsville, IN
Lebanon IN

Friday, 10 May 2024

Kokomo, IN
Fair Oaks, IN
Merrillville, IN
Munster, IN
Orland Park, IL
Country Club Hills, IL
Flossmoor, IL
Mokena, IL
Joliet, IL
Oswego, IL
North Aurora, IL
Aurora, IL – IL 59
Oak Brook, IL
Villa Park, IL
Burr Ridge, IL
Bolingbrook, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
South Barrington, IL

I have to start heading south in a couple of days --- all the way down to the gulf, but again with hard family event dates. I know I’ll add a bunch more visits.

I’m on a road trip for multiple family events. Because some of the dates are close to one another, I have to limit my supercharging hunt in order to ensure I don’t miss an event. But I still have been able to get quite a few, with more to follow.

Here are my visits:

Wednesday, 8 May 2024

Frederick, MD – Ballenger Creek Pike
Martinsburg, WV
Breezewood, PA – Lincoln Highway
Somerset, PA – Westbound Service Plaza
New Stanton, PA
North Huntingdon, PA
North Huntingdon, PA – Ronda Court
Monroeville, PA
Pittsburgh, PA – Freeport Rd
Cranberry Township, PA – US 19
Franklin Park, PA
Pittsburgh, PA – Park Manor Blvd
Pittsburgh, PA
Bethel Park, PA
Bridgeville, PA
Washington, PA
Triadelphia, WV – Gantzer Ridge Road
Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH – West 3rd Ave
Polaris, OH
Columbus, OH – East Campus View Boulevard
Dublin, OH
Columbus, OH – Hilliard Rome Rd
Cincinnati, OH
Loveland, OH
West Chester Township, OH
Fairfield, OH
West Cincinnati, OH

Thursday, 9 May 2024

Florence, KY – Houston Rd
Fort Mitchell, KY
Richmond, IN
Spiceland, IN
Shelbyville, IN
Indianapolis, IN – E Southport Rd
Indianapolis, IN – Capitol Ave
Indianapolis, IN – Waterway Blvd
Speedway, IN
Indianapolis, IN – East 86th St
Fishers, IN
Carmel, IN
Zionsville, IN
Lebanon IN

Friday, 10 May 2024

Kokomo, IN
Fair Oaks, IN
Merrillville, IN
Munster, IN
Orland Park, IL
Country Club Hills, IL
Flossmoor, IL
Mokena, IL
Joliet, IL
Oswego, IL
North Aurora, IL
Aurora, IL – IL 59
Oak Brook, IL
Villa Park, IL
Burr Ridge, IL
Bolingbrook, IL
Rolling Meadows, IL
South Barrington, IL

I have to start heading south in a couple of days --- all the way down to the gulf, but again with hard family event dates. I know I’ll add a bunch more visits.
For being limited, that's a pretty good haul. 😄

Has anyone driven the Alaska Marine Highway?😂

IMG_6461.png

Check-ins for 2024-05-10
- Neepawa, MB (#3024) (First to check-in)
- Russell, MB (#3025) (First to check-in)
- Yorkton, SK (#3026) (First to check-in)
- Kindersley, SK (#3027) (First to check-in)

Highlight of the day (by far) was viewing the Northern Lights. They had eluded me my whole life somehow, but tonight I got a 360 degree display that I couldn't really capture very well with my iPhone. I stopped around midnight for about 45 minutes a few miles west of Big Stone, Alberta. Very little light pollution in that area and only one car drove past the entire time. Strangely the most colorful lights were to the southwest and south.

Tomorrow, I should be somewhere in the Jasper, Valemount, Clearwater area and the skies should be mostly clear up there so hopefully I can get another awesome show. One downside of being so far north this time of year is that it doesn't get completely dark for all that long. Astronomical twilight around the 51st parallel in southern Alberta was only about 2hr50min long. In Jasper and Valemount, it's only about 2 hours long! But there should still be decent viewing for maybe an hour on either side of that window. We'll see.

Last edited:
New Superchargers:

Check-ins for 2024-05-10
- Baden-Baden, Germany (#560) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-05-11
- Saint-Louis, France (#561) (First to check-in)
- Saint-Chamond, France (#562) (First to check-in)

Sadly we missed the Aurora lights. So just photos of Carlos at the superchargers.

I drove 691 miles today to the Ann Arbor area, where I'll be giving a family a test drive tomorrow. They are considering an X and want to experience FSD as well.

Nice saying hi to @SilverMonk at the newest Toledo supercharger.

All supercharger stops today (and in fact since the beginning of the trip) have either been new visits or need-to-revisit locations.

Check-ins for 2024-05-11
- Monticello, NY (#1567) (Comment: ShopRite grocery store )
- Dansville, NY (#1568) (Comment: Tops friendly market)
- Willowick, OH (#1569) (Comment: GetGo, grocery store, Starbucks, Chipotle, and more)
- Toledo - Central Ave, OH (#1570) (Comment: Meijer )
- Erwin, NY (repeat)
- Salamanca, NY (repeat)
- Erie, PA (repeat)
- Maumee, OH (repeat)
- Toledo, OH (repeat)

1715479532922.png

westbound NY 436 between Dansville, NY and Nunda, NY
1715479847925.png

1715479328238.png

Check-ins for 2024-05-11
- Calgary - 130 Ave SE, AB (#3028) (First to check-in)
- Calgary - Macleod Trail SE, AB (#3029)
- Golden - Trans-Canada Hwy, BC (#3030)
- Valemount, BC (#3031) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2024-05-12
- Clearwater, BC (#3032) (First to check-in)

Apparently the aurora wasn't as good tonight so I didn't stop and try as I'm beyond ready to get home, even if only for a couple days. Also, I still have a shot at being a late arrival to Mother's Day festivities!

I hadn't driven that Lake Louise to Jasper highway in almost 20 years. Truly amazing drive and you go right past the Columbia Glacier which I believe is the point where water flows into 3 oceans. It was an unseasonably warm day throughout Alberta and BC, but it was still in the 40s up there with frozen lakes.

Tete Jaune Cache to Kamloops was also a new highway for me. Unfortunately it was all after dark. I was just happy there weren't too many animals. I nearly hit a Bighorn sheep on the aforementioned highway and then there were a ton of elk all around Jasper in all directions.

I hadn't driven that Lake Louise to Jasper highway in almost 20 years. Truly amazing drive and you go right past the Columbia Glacier which I believe is the point where water flows into 3 oceans. It was an unseasonably warm day throughout Alberta and BC, but it was still in the 40s up there with frozen lakes.
That is the Icefields Parkway between Lake Louise and Jasper. It is a spectacular drive, and probably merits being on the list that @theflyer was making. It provides unending views of the Canadian Rockies - the Rocky Mountains from Glacier National Park northward are much sharper and more rugged than the rounder American Rockies

That is the Icefields Parkway between Lake Louise and Jasper. It is a spectacular drive, and probably merits being on the list that @theflyer was making. It provides unending views of the Canadian Rockies - the Rocky Mountains from Glacier National Park northward are much sharper and more rugged than the rounder American Rockies
Added. Very cool.

Driving up to Talkeetna yesterday to peep Denali, I was thinking Alaska’s mountains may well trump the Canadian Rockies.
Denali is a monster! Although I never quite got a good view of it in my 1-2 weeks up there. It definitely creates its own weather.

My best guess is the area where Yukon, Alaska, and BC meet is probably the most spectacular mountains on the continent, but it's pretty damn remote! You do get decent drive-by views on the Alaska Highway though. I would generally agree with @khorton that the Canadian Rockies are more stunning than the American Rockies, but obviously the American side is amazing as well. Mount Robson (BC) is my favorite of the Rocky Mountains. Not the tallest, but it just looks cool. Yellowstone is probably my favorite area in the Rockies, but it's not really about the mountains there. Another advantage of the American Rockies is that they are much more accessible on the southern end in places like Colorado and New Mexico. Many roads and trails are mostly snow-free for half the year so even amateur hikers and drivers can get deep into the mountains, which isn't really the case in much of the Canadian Rockies.

You must feel you are back home now!
Ha! I had that feeling last night when I pulled into Kamloops. You know you drive a lot and to faraway places when Kamloops feels like home! I get the same feeling when I get to approximately Missoula on the drives home on I-90. Coming up from the south is a little different. I get the "within striking distance of home" feeling around Sacramento, but that part of CA definitely does not have a "home" feeling to me. Eureka and Crescent City feel like home due to the climate, but of course they are actually kind of far away by road.

• Funny
Reactions: JSergeant
Check-ins for 2024-05-11
- Orangeville, ON (#502)

Check-ins for 2024-05-12
- Burlington, ON (#503)
- Port Hope, ON (#504)
- Cobourg, ON (#505)
- Oakville - Speers Rd, ON (#506)

IMG_20240509_203132763.jpg

^ Marsh marigolds along the trail at Cyprus Lake, Bruce Peninsula National Park, Ontario.

IMG_20240509_202541318.jpg

^ The red chairs at Cyprus Lake just after sunset, a short walk from our campsite..

IMG_20240510_115247376_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20240510_115152043.jpg

^ At the Grotto, Bruce Peninsula National Park, Ontario.

IMG_20240512_141522053.jpg

^ Boating on Rice Lake, east of Toronto, with friends. In addition to lots of birds, there were many turtles sunning themselves on logs, despite the sketchy sun.

Last edited:
You must feel you are back home now!
We actually are home and got to experience it from 33k feet at dawn. Spotted Buffalo Bill Reservoir and some local Rockies. (Sorry the photo insertion order is out of whack, another iPhone challenge, for me at least)

IMG_6552.jpeg

Absolutely a fan of the Canadian Rockies, but it’s certainly a case of numbers lying. Colorado is rife with 14,000 footers, while the striking peaks around Banff are well under 4000.

Just learned that Denali is “taller” than Everest or any other mountain in the world, measured base to peak, while “only” measuring 20k feet in elevation. About a third of visitors get to see it due to it living in the clouds. From Talkeetna, you’re still about 120 miles away. As always, pictures (from an iPhone) don’t convey scale very well.

Here’s a cool example of that inadequacy from Prince William Sound. Saw a Bald Eagle struggling to get a ribcage out of the water for its young, presumably courtesy of a bear.
See if you can tell which is from a maximally zoomed iPhone vs courtesy of a photography amateur with some heavy glass shooting the same event.

IMG_6501.jpeg

IMG_6544.jpeg
IMG_6502.jpeg
IMG_6554.jpeg