Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2022 Summary

2022 Full-year Drive Summary.jpg

Probably wasn't in your Nav yet. It usually takes a couple days to get added after activation. Supercharge.info often updates sooner than that (usually based on information posted here on TMC). So if you really want to check on a location under construction, you should see the recent posts in its thread. I used to do this in the old days, but now there are so many sites under construction that it's hard to keep up.
Yeah probably just hadn't made it to the Nav system yet. And I do check supercharge.info quite regularly, though I've spent more time lately hitting the testing database, which is currently a couple months old. I've realized my mistake a couple times in the past week or two when a charger I expected to exist on the map ... didn't. 🙃

I really haven't been paying much attention to sites under construction along my route. And in this particular case, it wouldn't have mattered -- the 2nd Pooler site didn't appear on anyone's radar at TMC or supercharge.info till it was already open!

Day 9 of my end-of-year road trip. From Denton, TX, to Tupelo, MS.

Check-ins for 2023-01-03
- McKinney - University Dr, TX (#246)
- Sulphur Springs, TX (#247)
- New Boston, TX (#248) (First to check-in)
- Texarkana, TX (#249)
- Memphis - North Germantown Pkwy, TN (#250)
- Tupelo, MS (#251)

I already posted pics of the first at New Boston above, to gives folks a chance to share.

It was a driving day, so not much worth sharing. Since Sulphur Springs was so far off the highway--literally in the revitalized little downtown, I was at least looking forward to getting coffee at the Baked + Brewed Bakery and Coffeehouse, but they are closed Monday–Wednesday. I did try Big Jake's, one of the local BBQ chains, for lunch in Texarkana.

View attachment 892143

View attachment 892144
I've had the same experience in Sulphur Springs a couple times. Looks like a nice town but everything is closed seemingly 90% of the time! I don't recall the name Big Jake's but your picture looks very familiar. I believe I ate in that outdoor area in your picture in 2017 or 2018. All the trips run together at this point :)

Very respectable numbers all around. No idea how you get that kind of efficiency with a Model S though. Do you have the cruise set to exactly the speed limit or something?
I am not doing anything special. I don't run in range mode. I don't particularly try to save energy by turning off the HVAC. I do run on NOA/FSD almost exclusively.

I typically run five over, so I don't have to think twice about getting stopped. On the East Coast, that means 70 mph or lower for most of my driving. I don't hit the really big speed limits until I approach the Mississippi and further west.

On the other hand, the efficiency of this car seems to be influenced by cold weather much more than my 2014 S85.

I think the architectural changes introduced with the Raven are just much more efficient than pre-Raven. With that said, I'm just using the numbers provided by TeslaFi, though I have roughly crossed checked them with the trip odometer efficiency numbers.

Wonder when Tesla will take advantage of all the electricity they have and add heated driveways for chargers like this
Reminds me of the Angola, IN SC that sits on the top of a very steep hill and down a hill from a hotel. In the Winter there was usually ice and snow that made getting to the chargers VERY treacherous. Must be nicer now that the have plenty of chargers at the service areas on the IN Turnpike.

Day 10 of my end-of-year road trip. From Tupelo, MS, back home to Charlotte, NC.

Check-ins for 2023-01-04
- Birmingham, AL (#252)
- Mountain Brook, AL (#253)
- Leeds, AL (#254)
- Oxford, AL (#255)
- Douglasville, GA (#256)
- Roswell, GA (#257)

Another driving day, although I did check out the Natchez Trace Visitors Center just outside of Tupelo before I really hit the road.

Natchez Trace looks like it would be an interesting family road trip, but I was ready to get back home.

natchex_trace_overlook.jpg

Day 10 of my end-of-year road trip. From Tupelo, MS, back home to Charlotte, NC.

Check-ins for 2023-01-04
- Birmingham, AL (#252)
- Mountain Brook, AL (#253)
- Leeds, AL (#254)
- Oxford, AL (#255)
- Douglasville, GA (#256)
- Roswell, GA (#257)

Another driving day, although I did check out the Natchez Trace Visitors Center just outside of Tupelo before I really hit the road.

Natchez Trace looks like it would be an interesting family road trip, but I was ready to get back home.

View attachment 892603
You deserve Clemmons after all that!

NA 1700

Check-ins for 2023-01-05
- Castaic, CA (#1694)
- Valencia, CA (#1695)
- West Hollywood, CA (#1696)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#1697)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#1698)
- Lakewood, CA (#1699)
- Tustin - Flight Way, CA (#1700)
- Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA (#1701)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#1702)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#1703)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1704)
- Victorville, CA (#1705)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#1706)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#1707)

NA 1700

Check-ins for 2023-01-05
- Castaic, CA (#1694)
- Valencia, CA (#1695)
- West Hollywood, CA (#1696)
- Santa Monica - Cloverfield Blvd, CA (#1697)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#1698)
- Lakewood, CA (#1699)
- Tustin - Flight Way, CA (#1700)
- Tustin - Red Hill Ave, CA (#1701)
- San Diego - Clairemont Mesa Blvd, CA (#1702)
- Chula Vista - Telegraph Canyon Rd, CA (#1703)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1704)
- Victorville, CA (#1705)
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#1706)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#1707)
Congratulations!

Reactions: Bighorn
Finally getting around to posting about my recent road trip down to Texas and back. I entered all of these on supercharging.life

12/26/2022

Des Moines, IA

Liberty, MO

Nevada, MO

Joplin, MO - South Main Street

12/27/2022

Denison, TX

Melissa, TX

Allen, TX

Dallas, TX - South Riverfront Boulevard

Red Oak, TX

Italy, TX

Abbott, TX

Waco, TX

Giddings, TX

Victoria, TX

Corpus Christi, TX

12/29/2022

Three Rivers, TX

San Antonio, TX

Leon Hills, TX

Junction, TX

Ozona, TX

Fort Stockton, TX

12/30/2022

Van Horn, TX

El Paso, TX

Socorro, NM

Albuquerque, NM - Louisiana Boulevard NE

01/01/2023

Amarillo, TX - East Interstate 40

01/02/2023

El Dorado, KS

Topeka, KS

Topeka, KS - Topeka Service Area

Lawrence, KS

St. Joseph, MO

Finally getting around to posting about my recent road trip down to Texas and back. I entered all of these on supercharging.life

12/26/2022

Des Moines, IA

Liberty, MO

Nevada, MO

Joplin, MO - South Main Street

12/27/2022

Denison, TX

Melissa, TX

Allen, TX

Dallas, TX - South Riverfront Boulevard

Red Oak, TX

Italy, TX

Abbott, TX

Waco, TX

Giddings, TX

Victoria, TX

Corpus Christi, TX

12/29/2022

Three Rivers, TX

San Antonio, TX

Leon Hills, TX

Junction, TX

Ozona, TX

Fort Stockton, TX

12/30/2022

Van Horn, TX

El Paso, TX

Socorro, NM

Albuquerque, NM - Louisiana Boulevard NE

01/01/2023

Amarillo, TX - East Interstate 40

01/02/2023

El Dorado, KS

Topeka, KS

Topeka, KS - Topeka Service Area

Lawrence, KS

St. Joseph, MO
Nice trip. As a friendly reminder, you can use the "View as plaintext" option on your supercharging.life user page to copy/paste your visits here. It is very simple and easy.