Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took the scenic route home from Whistler. While heading to Cache Creek BC I had a weird issue with the energy predictor, the SOC on arrival displayed on the nav. window differed greatly from what was shown in the energy app. I left with plenty of buffer (30%) since I had a roof box on but the arrival SOC shown on the nav kept falling and was down to 9% and I hadn't even gone 30 miles and hit the big mountain pass yet. I was about to abort when I went to the energy app and it showed an arrival SOC of 21% but the nav continued to show 9%. I kept going since my gut told me the energy app was right and as I went up the mountain the two numbers started to get closer. I eventually canceled the route and reentered it. Then the numbers matched and I arrived with 19%. Model 3 FW 2022.44.30.10

Check-ins for 2023-03-24
- Kamloops - Powwow Trail, BC (#1390) (First to check-in)
- Kamloops - Notre Dame Dr, BC (#1391) (First to check-in)
- Merritt - De Wolf Way, BC (#1392) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-03-24
- Yucca Valley, CA (#313)
Had the chance to hike Joshua Tree

Attachments

• 097DB5EB-21FF-4EC2-B572-39DDF13C69F8.jpeg
    097DB5EB-21FF-4EC2-B572-39DDF13C69F8.jpeg
    607.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 0F6F6FA7-9F36-4305-A35A-D2B9C6359258.jpeg
    0F6F6FA7-9F36-4305-A35A-D2B9C6359258.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 26
Cincinnati trip Day 26.

Back on the road again.

Thanks to @Thinkje for greeting us at North East and @theflyer for greeting us at Bowie. They both took photos so I'll leave it to them to post them.

My check-in numbers are out of order because I forgot to check in at Bowie, so I did a manual check-in after checking in at M St.

Check-ins for 2023-03-25

- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#1684)
- Bowie, MD (#1686)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1685)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#1687)

Image 3-25-23 at 5.29 PM.jpeg
Image 3-25-23 at 5.30 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-25-23 at 5.30 PM.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-03-25
- Twinsburg, OH (#635)
- Girard, OH (#636)
- Grove City, PA (#637)
- Cranberry Township, PA (#638)
- Pittsburgh, PA (#639)
- Bethel Park, PA (#640)
- Washington, PA (#641)
- New Stanton, PA (#642) (First to check-in)
- Somerset - Eastbound Service Plaza, PA (#643)
- Breezewood - Lincoln Hwy, PA (#644)
- Mechanicsburg, PA (#645)

We're running out of stops, @JSergeant. You planning to hold up somewhere for a couple of days until the quarter ends? :)

Check-ins for 2023-03-26
- Chester Springs, PA (#646)
- Downingtown, PA (#647)
- Malvern, PA (#648)
- West Chester, PA (#649)
- Glen Mills, PA (#650)
- Claymont - Philadelphia Pike, DE (#651)
- Bristol, PA (#652)
- Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson, NJ (#653)
- Monroe Township, NJ (#654)
- Bridgewater, NJ (#655)
- Union, NJ (#656)
- Paramus - NJ-17, NJ (#657)
- Pompton Lakes, NJ (#658)
- Sturbridge, MA (#659) (First to check-in)
- Saco, ME (#660)

And we are home. 26 days, 7500 miles, and 210 new superchargers. I'm going to try and figure out if there's a Tableau way to show our route and post it back, but it's been a long day/month and we just want to settle back in for tonight.
And the supercharger gods blessed me with Sturbridge opening right in front of us today. On the other hand, John's nowhere near home so he'll surely get more than 20 before the end of the month. It was fun trying.

Check-ins for 2023-03-26
- Palm Springs, CA (#314) (3rd times a charm! 2x I attempted this & was shut out for a Parade. BOTH TIMES! Thankfully no sunrise parade today)
- Cabazon - Morongo Trail, CA (#315)
- Beaumont, CA (#316)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#317)
- Redlands - W Stuart Ave, CA (#318)
- Pasadena - 3363 E Foothill Blvd, CA (#319)
- Pasadena, CA (#320)
- Pasadena - E Glenarm St, CA (#321)
- Glendale - Harvey Dr, CA (#322)
- Burbank - N San Fernando Blvd, CA (#323)
- San Fernando - Celis St, CA (#324)
- Newhall, CA (#325)
- Valencia, CA (#326)
- Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA (#327) (NAV said temporary closure-nope)

looks like peeps are taking advantage of sales/tax credits. Saw 5 Tesla transports on way S to Palm Springs.
Saw 23 (most I’ve ever counted-yes, I do that. Makes me smile knowing how many new Tesla Owners are out there) on way North to Bay Area.
Today was quite long for my tastes but I had to take advantage of the pickings.

Enjoy the ride

Check-ins for 2023-03-26
- Downingtown, PA (#647)
- Malvern, PA (#648)
- Glen Mills, PA (#650)
- Bristol, PA (#652)
- Bridgewater, NJ (#655)
- Union, NJ (#656)
- Saco, ME (#660)

And we are home. 26 days, 7500 miles, and 210 new superchargers. I'm going to try and figure out if there's a Tableau way to show our route and post it back, but it's been a long day/month and we just want to settle back in for tonight.
And the supercharger gods blessed me with Sturbridge opening right in front of us today. On the other hand, John's nowhere near home so he'll surely get more than 20 before the end of the month. It was fun trying.
I used to have a tab where you could show the superchargers visited during a window of time, but it didn't create a route. I never rebuilt that view when we had to recreate the sites. I'd be happy to extract some data for you. What would you like to have/see? @Big Earl may have an idea of how to recreate your route. I take it you are not using TeslaFi or similar?

• Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA
Check-ins for 2023-03-26
- Downingtown, PA (#647)
- Malvern, PA (#648)
- Glen Mills, PA (#650)
- Bristol, PA (#652)
- Bridgewater, NJ (#655)
- Union, NJ (#656)
- Saco, ME (#660)

Nice trip and welcome back to New England. @tes-s, @dhkaufman and I were holding off on Sturbridge as a welcome home present for you ☺️. We were also hoping Palmer would light up early this week (it should have come up Friday already) and to share a triple-double-first 😒. Perhaps the courtesy of holding off on Windham, ME until one or more of us southerners can make our way up north would be considered in thanks 😉

Nice trip and welcome back to New England. @tes-s, @dhkaufman and I were holding off on Sturbridge as a welcome home present for you ☺️. We were also hoping Palmer would light up early this week (it should have come up Friday already) and to share a triple-double-first 😒. Perhaps the courtesy of holding off on Windham, ME until one or more of us southerners can make our way up north would be considered in thanks 😉
Seriously? That's soooo kind! I hoped I wasn't going to surprise someone that was headed there today.
We're getting caught up on inn chores to prep for the new season so just say "when" you want to hit Windham.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Tdreamer