Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Achievements to celebrate the vernal equinox:

Monday, 20 March:

Pasadena - East Foothill
Cerritos
Lakewood
Long Beach
Westminster
Fountain Valley
Fountain Valley - the other one by Pet Smart and Costco
Irvine - Main St.
Tustin - Flight Way
Tustin - Red Hill
Lake Forest - Muirwoods or Muirfield
San Diego - Carmel

San Diego - Mira Mesa
San Diego - Claremont Mesa
San Diego - Balboa Avenue
San Diego - Genessee
Sta. Ysabel*

Tuesday, 21 March:

El Centro - Wake Avenue
Yuma - So. Fortuna
Tacna
Gila Bend
Glendale
Phoenix North Nineteenth St.
Phoenix - E Mayo
Scottsdale - East Shea
Tempe
Mesa

Edited to remove Sorrento in San Diego. It showed up as unvisited but sure looked like Qualcomm. So, I deleted it from my record.

*I plugged in around 2340 and unplugged around 0035, so not sure which day counts. I pretended to be Bighorn and snoozed while I was Supercharging--sorta tough--then move my car behind the Julian Pie Company and that large dirt lot. Would you believe that trucks are delivering pies at 2AM? I didn't. So, I drove about an hour down the back way and found a forest service road to finish off my nighttime responsibilities.

(I forgot to report timely a few of my stops today: Sta. Ysabel, Tacna, and 19th St., I believe. While the times are wacky, I was there.

Finally, in a gesture of sportsmanship, Eloy opened up today. It did not appear on my screen until I reached Glendale. I did not feel like driving the 70 miles down and back just to bag a first. I have a meeting in the morning. So, it is there for Limited or RandyS or even a quick 20-hour jaunt down I25 and then west on I10 for Bighorn.

Check-ins for 2023-03-21
- Eloy, AZ (#1819) (First to check-in)

Internet is fickle here but I'll try to post some pics in the Eloy thread.
This is a much-needed SC location. In my time hanging in Tuscon and driving back and forth to Phoenix, the V2 Casa Grande is way oversubscribed.

Cal Club was listed as temp closure when I went through last month but I went anyway and it was accessible and operational. Copus road is currently unaccessable due to construction of the new travel plaza it is associated with.
GH,

I remember your reporting of this fact from last month. But my schedule was a little tight to risk exiting and returning if indeed it was turned off. Thanks for the note; I'll get it some time later; perhaps when Resnick Acres Lost Hills opens up later this year I'll try then.

Cincinnati trip Day 23.

Next Supercharger day is Saturday.

Check-ins for 2023-03-22

- Bristol, PA (#1672)
- Howell Township, NJ (#1673)
- South River, NJ (#1674)
- Edison - Route 1, NJ (#1675)
- Bridgewater, NJ (#1676)
- Perth Amboy, NJ (#1677)
- Union, NJ (#1678) (First to check-in)
- North Bergen - John F Kennedy Blvd, NJ (#1679)
- North Bergen, NJ (#1680)
- East Rutherford, NJ (#1681)
- Little Ferry, NJ (#1682)

Image 3-22-23 at 5.28 PM.jpeg
Image 3-22-23 at 5.28 PM (1).jpeg
Image 3-22-23 at 5.29 PM.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-03-22
- Fair Oaks, IN (#606)
- Merrillville, IN (#607)
- Flossmoor, IL (#608)
- Orland Park, IL (#609)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#610)
- Bolingbrook, IL (#611)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#612)
- Oswego, IL (#613)
- North Aurora, IL (#614)
- Elgin, IL (#615)
- Algonquin, IL (#616)
- South Barrington, IL (#617)
- Rolling Meadows, IL (#618)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#619)
- Rosemont, IL (#620)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#621)

I need to research the downtown locations because we spent 20 minutes looking for the one on Columbus Ave and never found it. Could have been for the better because it looks like there was a $20 fee. And it the first time in three weeks that we have to contend with some weather; showers this evening through the morning.

Cincinnati trip Day 23.

Check-ins for 2023-03-22

- Bristol, PA (#1672)

View attachment 920239View attachment 920240View attachment 920241
For anyone trying to find the Union Supercharger before it appears on the car Nav, I found today that navigating by the address took me to the wrong place on Route 22. It is actually about 0.9 miles further East on 22 from where the car Nav took me. In the image below, the black icon is where the nav thinks 1750 Route 22 East is, the red car arrowhead is where it actually is.

PXL_20230322_184806068.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-03-22
- Fair Oaks, IN (#606)
- Merrillville, IN (#607)
- Flossmoor, IL (#608)
- Orland Park, IL (#609)
- Burr Ridge, IL (#610)
- Bolingbrook, IL (#611)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#612)
- Oswego, IL (#613)
- North Aurora, IL (#614)
- Elgin, IL (#615)
- Algonquin, IL (#616)
- South Barrington, IL (#617)
- Rolling Meadows, IL (#618)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#619)
- Rosemont, IL (#620)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#621)

I need to research the downtown locations because we spent 20 minutes looking for the one on Columbus Ave and never found it. Could have been for the better because it looks like there was a $20 fee. And it the first time in three weeks that we have to contend with some weather; showers this evening through the morning.
Columbus st. is a difficult one. I bet you drove right by it. It is behind a closed automatic roll up door that you have to get very close to for it to open. Take a right turn off of Columbus and go past the entrance to the Aqua hotel to get to the door. There was a grace period when I went for a quick in and out.
Screenshot_20230322_174957_Maps.jpg

I departed the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area this afternoon and made my way up Interstate 17 to collect:

New River
Cordes Lakes
Sedona
Flagstaff - Highway 89

I really noticed today that utilization of rural Superchargers between common destinations is starting to explode. At both New River and Cordes Lakes the Superchargers were nearly full and the dread 80% message flashed before my eyes. It was similar at Yuma - Fortuna Road and Gila Bend yesterday.

Even though I had never been to those locations before, I assume that three years ago these locations were generally vacant on a Wednesday afternoon in mid March.

Are all y'all noticing this as well in your travels about the country?

Cincinnati trip Day 23.

Check-ins for 2023-03-22

- Bristol, PA (#1672)

View attachment 920239View attachment 920240View attachment 920241
You are a machine 💯

I departed the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area this afternoon and made my way up Interstate 17 to collect:

New River
Cordes Lakes
Sedona
Flagstaff - Highway 89

I really noticed today that utilization of rural Superchargers between common destinations is starting to explode. At both New River and Cordes Lakes the Superchargers were nearly full and the dread 80% message flashed before my eyes. It was similar at Yuma - Fortuna Road and Gila Bend yesterday.

Even though I had never been to those locations before, I assume that three years ago these locations were generally vacant on a Wednesday afternoon in mid March.

Are all y'all noticing this as well in your travels about the country?
I don't know any Supercharger in the west that isn't busy. Phoenix is a fast growing city/area and causes a lot of traffic to the coast. The Quartzsite expansion is another example. It'll have over 100 stalls soon.

It's not like that in the rest of the country. Just visited 16 relatively new stations in North and South Carolina. Not busy at all. At one station someone even came up to me asking questions about Tesla and said they had never seen a Supercharger before. This is 2023...

Columbus st. is a difficult one. I bet you drove right by it. It is behind a closed automatic roll up door that you have to get very close to for it to open. Take a right turn off of Columbus and go past the entrance to the Aqua hotel to get to the door. There was a grace period when I went for a quick in and out.

I got to that one off Columbus St., but you need to be heading north in order to be on the bottom half of the road. Plugshare check ins can also be a good reference for getting to the harder to find superchargers.

1679578006236.png