Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A wet evening, but a convoy to Sturbridge with @dhkaufman and then a meetup in Palmer adding @tes-s to the party.

Sturbridge, MA (almost but not quite a first)
Palmer, MA (shared first with @dhkaufman and @tes-s)

I should add - a heartfelt thanks to @tes-s for heading home and passing on an opportunity to tag Sturbridge this evening, allowing me to savor rejoining the top-10, if only for a brief time until he likely moves a little further up the ladder. We'll see what the months ahead bring; should be fun with Custer nearly on the horizon.

IMG_9571.jpeg

IMG_9573.jpeg

IMG_9576.jpeg

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-03-27
- Barstow - E Virginia Way, CA (#1835)
- Victorville, CA (#1836)
- Victorville - Amargosa Rd, CA (#1837)
- Palmdale - 10th St W, CA (#1838)
- Newhall, CA (#1839)
- Valencia, CA (#1840)
- Northridge, CA (#1841)
- Sherman Oaks - Ventura Blvd, CA (#1842)
- Los Angeles - W Olympic Blvd, CA (#1843)
- Los Angeles - Venice Blvd, CA (#1844)
- Commerce - Telegraph Rd, CA (#1845)
- Pasadena - E Colorado Blvd, CA (#1846) (First to check-in)*
- West Covina, CA (#1847)

Check-ins for 2023-03-28
- Lakewood, CA (#1848)
- Anaheim - W Lincoln Ave, CA (#1849)
- Tustin - Flight Way, CA (#1850)
- Lake Forest - Muirlands Blvd, CA (#1851)
- Beaumont - Oak Valley Village Cir, CA (#1852)
- Lake Elsinore - Grape Street, CA (#1853)

*shared first with Limited

looks like peeps are taking advantage of sales/tax credits. Saw 5 Tesla transports on way S to Palm Springs.
Saw 23 (most I’ve ever counted-yes, I do that. Makes me smile knowing how many new Tesla Owners are out there) on way North to Bay Area.
Today was quite long for my tastes but I had to take advantage of the pickings.

Enjoy the ride
Between I-95 and the FL Turnpike, I saw at least 4 transports full of Teslas in S Florida the last 2 or 3 days. It was mostly Model Y's and 3's. Between that and occasional lines now at SC locations in S Florida, I'd say Tesla sales in the state are pretty robust.

I'm also seeing both Lucids and Rivians with some regularity now. I even saw a Rivian Mobile Service vehicle yesterday in West Palm Beach.

Trip to Naples FL to visit friends and do activities along the way (Waterfall hikes [NC and GA], Segway tour [Savannah GA]).

Wed Mar 29
SC Urbana, IL - Casey's General Store, 2100 E University Ave, Urbana, Illinois

Tue Mar 28
SC Marion, IL - Mach 1, Marion, Illinois
SC Nashville, TN - Sally Beauty, 55 E Thompson Ln, Nashville, Tennessee
SC Manchester, TN - 2224 Hillsboro Boulevard, Manchester, Tennessee
SC Kimball, TN - 400 Kimball Crossing Drive, Kimball, Tennessee

Mon Mar 27
SC Adairsville, GA - 7867 Adairsville Highway, Adairsville, Georgia

Sun Mar 26
SC Athens, GA (Watkinsville) - 2001 Oconee, Watkinsville, Georgia
SC Dublin, GA - 2172 US Highway 441, Dublin, Georgia
SC Jacksonville - Wilson Blvd, FL - 2650 Lane Avenue South, Jacksonville, Florida

Sat Mar 25
SC Jacksonville - Philips Hwy, FL - 5017 Bowden Road, Jacksonville, Florida
SC St. Augustine, FL - 2228 Charles Usinas Memorial Highway, St. Augustine, Florida
SC Kissimmee, FL - Celebration, 6210 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, Florida

Tue Mar 21
SC Naples - Tarpon Bay Blvd, FL - 2419 Tarpon Bay Boulevard, Naples, Florida
SC Arcadia, FL - Redbox, 1737 E Oak St, Arcadia, Florida
SC Lakeland, FL - 4320 Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, Florida
SC Brooksville, FL - 31050 Cortez Boulevard, Brooksville, Florida

Mon Mar 20
SC Ocala, FL - 202 Southwest 33rd Avenue, Ocala, Florida
SC Jacksonville - Chaffee Rd, FL - 601 Chaffee Road South, Jacksonville, Florida
SC Brunswick, GA - Perry Lane Road, Brunswick, Georgia

Sun Mar 19
SC Pooler, GA - 907 US Highway 80 East, Pooler, Georgia
SC Orangeburg, SC - Sunoco, 3615 Saint Matthews Rd, Orangeburg, South Carolina
Ulta Beauty - Curbside Pickup Only, 320 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, South Carolina

Wed Mar 15
SC Asheville - S Tunnel Rd, NC - 10 South Tunnel Road, Asheville, North Carolina

TeslaFI 2023-03 FL SM.jpg

426 stairs down/up to see the waterfall from the bottom. Amicalola Falls State Park - GA
y6nGw0b.jpg

BM5DrkK.jpg