Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Guin, AL (#1239) (First to check-in)
- Gardendale, AL (#1240)
- Monteagle, TN (#1241)
- Crossville, TN - Genesis Road (#1242)

IMG_2765.jpeg

Grabbed a first at what looked like a brand new Holiday Inn in Guin, AL.

IMG_2779.jpeg

We enjoyed a lovely late lunch while supercharging in Monteagle, at the Smoke House Patio Grill. Live music and excellent pulled pork BBQ!

I finally got home this evening from the Tesla Annual Meeting / Custer road trip. Looks like the tally was 200+ new superchargers (3 firsts I believe) in 11,588 miles in 19 days. Too many miles and superchargers make the trip a bit of a blur. Perhaps a brief reflection may follow later.

27875625-9A47-4C88-A8BA-AAB25723B593.jpeg

1685324963458.png

Check-ins for 2023-05-26
- Simcoe, ON (#1265)
- Brantford, ON (#1266)
- Kitchener (SC), ON (#1267)
- London, ON (#1268)
- Exeter, ON (#1269)
- Goderich, ON (#1270)
- Kincardine, ON (#1271)
- Owen Sound, ON (#1272)
- Mount Forest, ON (#1273)
- Orangeville, ON (#1274)
- Collingwood, ON (#1275)
- Simcoe, ON (repeat)

Check-ins for 2023-05-27
- Barrie, ON (#1276)
- Barrie - Bayfield St, ON (#1277)
- Port Severn, ON (#1278)
- Parry Sound, ON (#1279)
- Huntsville, ON (#1280)
- Bracebridge, ON (#1281)
- Minden, ON (#1282)
- Bancroft, ON (#1283)
- Madoc, ON (#1284)
- Perth, ON (#1285)
- Kemptville, ON (#1286)
- Nepean - Robertson Rd, ON (#1287)
- Ottawa, ON (#1288)
- Casselman, ON (#1289)
- Cornwall, ON (#1290)
- Gananoque, ON (#1291)

Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Kingston - Dalton Ave, ON (#1292)
- Trenton, ON (#1293)
- Cobourg, ON (#1294)
- Peterborough - Lansdowne St W, ON (#1295)
- Scarborough, ON (#1296)
- Toronto - Don Mills Road, ON (#1297)
- Toronto - Lakeshore Blvd W, ON (#1298)
- Niagara Falls, ON (#1299)
- Batavia, NY (#1300)
- Victor, NY (#1301)
- Tully, NY (#1302)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#1303)
- Parish, NY (#1304)
- Verona, NY (#1305)
- Rotterdam, NY (#1306)
- Malta, NY (#1307)

I finally got home this evening from the Tesla Annual Meeting / Custer road trip. Looks like the tally was 200+ new superchargers (3 firsts I believe) in 11,588 miles in 19 days. Too many miles and superchargers make the trip a bit of a blur. Perhaps a brief reflection may follow later.

View attachment 942109

View attachment 942110
Check-ins for 2023-05-26
- Simcoe, ON (#1265)
- Brantford, ON (#1266)
- Kitchener (SC), ON (#1267)
- London, ON (#1268)
- Exeter, ON (#1269)
- Goderich, ON (#1270)
- Kincardine, ON (#1271)
- Owen Sound, ON (#1272)
- Mount Forest, ON (#1273)
- Orangeville, ON (#1274)
- Collingwood, ON (#1275)
- Simcoe, ON (repeat)

Check-ins for 2023-05-27
- Barrie, ON (#1276)
- Barrie - Bayfield St, ON (#1277)
- Port Severn, ON (#1278)
- Parry Sound, ON (#1279)
- Huntsville, ON (#1280)
- Bracebridge, ON (#1281)
- Minden, ON (#1282)
- Bancroft, ON (#1283)
- Madoc, ON (#1284)
- Perth, ON (#1285)
- Kemptville, ON (#1286)
- Nepean - Robertson Rd, ON (#1287)
- Ottawa, ON (#1288)
- Casselman, ON (#1289)
- Cornwall, ON (#1290)
- Gananoque, ON (#1291)

Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Kingston - Dalton Ave, ON (#1292)
- Trenton, ON (#1293)
- Cobourg, ON (#1294)
- Peterborough - Lansdowne St W, ON (#1295)
- Scarborough, ON (#1296)
- Toronto - Don Mills Road, ON (#1297)
- Toronto - Lakeshore Blvd W, ON (#1298)
- Niagara Falls, ON (#1299)
- Batavia, NY (#1300)
- Victor, NY (#1301)
- Tully, NY (#1302)
- Syracuse - Destiny USA Dr, NY (#1303)
- Parish, NY (#1304)
- Verona, NY (#1305)
- Rotterdam, NY (#1306)
- Malta, NY (#1307)
That is one crazy ass route map. ❤️😳

Geez, I go away for a few weeks and find out I've dropped two places and both @Big Earl and @David99 beat me to 1400. On top of that, the Custer pilgrimage has impressively increased many contestants totals.

Congrats on 2000 and clearing Canada @PLUS EV and congrats on the new ride @theflyer .

Time for me to get back on the road, unfortunately my high density target areas are on the other side of the country and that aint happenin' for a while. I guess I'll do what I can.

Well, I reclaimed 15th place on the leaderboard, this time passing @DavidB. By Thursday night, I might actually be able to move up to 13th. We’ll see. :) Supercharging.life did a rare hiccup on me, and populated the Quartzsite location that is under construction, rather than the one that is open. I didn’t catch it until later in the day, but figured out how to fix it thanks to some earlier posts in this thread.

#855, 05/28/23, Buckeye, AZ
#856, 05/28/23, Quartzsite, AZ
#857, 05/28/23, Ehrenberg, AZ
#858, 05/28/23, El Centro, CA- Wake Avenue
#859, 05/28/23, Santa Ysabel, CA
#860, 05/28/23, La Mesa, CA
#861, 05/28/23, Chula Vista, CA
#862, 05/28/23, Chula Vista, CA - Showroom Place
#863, 05/28/23, San Diego, CA - Camino De La Plaza
#864, 05/28/23, Chula Vista, CA - Telegraph Canyon Road

Took my new ride out for a couple of trips this past week and picked up some new chargers:

Check-ins for 2023-05-22
- Stavanger, Norway (#422) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-05-23
- Forus, Norway (#423) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-05-24
- Maurset, Norway (#424) (First to check-in)
- Ål, Norway (#425) (First to check-in)
- Veggli, Norway (#426) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-05-26
- Västra Frölunda, Sweden (#427) (First to check-in)

Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Rjukan, Norway (#428) (First to check-in)

Geez, I go away for a few weeks and find out I've dropped two places and both @Big Earl and @David99 beat me to 1400. On top of that, the Custer pilgrimage has impressively increased many contestants totals.

Congrats on 2000 and clearing Canada @PLUS EV and congrats on the new ride @theflyer .

Time for me to get back on the road, unfortunately my high density target areas are on the other side of the country and that aint happenin' for a while. I guess I'll do what I can.
I'm coming up to Oregon soon. Maybe we can get together

Well, I reclaimed 15th place on the leaderboard, this time passing @DavidB. By Thursday night, I might actually be able to move up to 13th. We’ll see.
I can see that I'll lose 14th place to you very soon. Good luck and keep on charging.

Coincidentally, I saw a Hawaii license plate on a Tesla charging in Tucumcari last Saturday. I didn't see anyone around the car to ask if it was you, but I later saw that you were at Phoenix - E Camelback Rd at that time (about 4 miles from my house).

IMG_20230526_145831 (2).jpg

Question or suggestion for the folks who put supercharging.life together. (I've been enjoying this since back when it was a Google Sheet, and much more so in its new incarnation!)

My very favorite view is my the Tableau "Map of visits only (colored by year)." It's a great way at a glance to see everywhere we've been (pales by comparison to many of you). And I really like the color coding to see the different years when I first visited a given location. And that's where my question/suggestion comes in. A couple of the colors are so close as to be nearly indistinguishable on the map--and I'm known for good color vision! Take this little snip, for example:
1685407381721.png

That's Red Bluff, CA. If you look closely, you can see the lower dot is a warmer shade of pink. But, dang, they're both pink. (Upper is 2020, lower is 2023.) When you don't have the benefit of a neighboring dot nearby, it's very hard to tell whether a pink dot is the 2020 shade or 2023.

So is it possible to select a palette of colors that are more mutually distinct?

Please don't take this as a complaint. I genuinely offer it in the sense of making something that's already terrific even better!

I was greatly hobbled by an ill-timed flat tire on I-90 in Buffalo, but here are my visits for the last couple days:

Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Potsdam, NY (#2018)
- Parish, NY (#2019)
- Tully, NY (#2020)
- Verona, NY (#2021)
- Batavia, NY (#2022)

Check-ins for 2023-05-29
- Fredonia, NY (#2023)
- Cleveland - Euclid Ave, OH (#2024)
- West Unity - Indian Meadow Service Plaza, OH (#2025)
- West Unity - Tiffin River Service Plaza, OH (#2026)
- Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH (#2027)

Hit some shrapnel from a semi and had an immediate flat (dropped from 46psi to 0 psi in about 20 seconds). It was pretty much smack dab in the middle of Buffalo's busiest stretch of interstate. 3 lanes with traffic (about 9pm) and not enough room on either shoulder for a car. I was fortunate that there was an on ramp just ahead and with some quick maneuvering I was able to get into the "triangle" between the on-ramp and the main part of the freeway where I waited for a tow truck. I wish I'd had my spare with me, but honestly I wouldn't have changed it on my own with all that traffic anyway.

Was fortunate the next morning to find two tire places that were open on Memorial Day. And I needed both of them since the first one basically refused to work on a Tesla :-/ I actually had to get a 2nd tow from one tire shop across the street to another. But once I got there they got me in and out quickly and I was back on the road albeit very sleep-deprived.

Then all day today I had a hell of a time even getting any food. I actually walked out on a Cracker Barrel after sitting and waiting for my food for 45 minutes (the server completely disappeared to which didn't help). Then I called ahead to a Denny's near a supercharger and it was closed because some employees didn't show up. And I even went to two fast food drive thrus that were closed for Memorial Day (I don't remember this being a thing back when I worked in fast food lol). Finally SHEETZ bailed me out with a made to order snack, but even there, I could not find a regular Coca-Cola. They said they were short on employees and hadn't had time to stock anything. First world problems here, but all in all a pretty rough sleep-deprived hangry day on the road. The morale of the story is the employee shortage is still very real. Sometimes you have to get out into the countryside and see it to believe it.

I was greatly hobbled by an ill-timed flat tire on I-90 in Buffalo, but here are my visits for the last couple days:

Check-ins for 2023-05-28
- Potsdam, NY (#2018)
- Parish, NY (#2019)
- Tully, NY (#2020)
- Verona, NY (#2021)
- Batavia, NY (#2022)

Check-ins for 2023-05-29
- Fredonia, NY (#2023)
- Cleveland - Euclid Ave, OH (#2024)
- West Unity - Indian Meadow Service Plaza, OH (#2025)
- West Unity - Tiffin River Service Plaza, OH (#2026)
- Columbus - Hilliard Rome Rd, OH (#2027)

Hit some shrapnel from a semi and had an immediate flat (dropped from 46psi to 0 psi in about 20 seconds). It was pretty much smack dab in the middle of Buffalo's busiest stretch of interstate. 3 lanes with traffic (about 9pm) and not enough room on either shoulder for a car. I was fortunate that there was an on ramp just ahead and with some quick maneuvering I was able to get into the "triangle" between the on-ramp and the main part of the freeway where I waited for a tow truck. I wish I'd had my spare with me, but honestly I wouldn't have changed it on my own with all that traffic anyway.

Was fortunate the next morning to find two tire places that were open on Memorial Day. And I needed both of them since the first one basically refused to work on a Tesla :-/ I actually had to get a 2nd tow from one tire shop across the street to another. But once I got there they got me in and out quickly and I was back on the road albeit very sleep-deprived.

Then all day today I had a hell of a time even getting any food. I actually walked out on a Cracker Barrel after sitting and waiting for my food for 45 minutes (the server completely disappeared to which didn't help). Then I called ahead to a Denny's near a supercharger and it was closed because some employees didn't show up. And I even went to two fast food drive thrus that were closed for Memorial Day (I don't remember this being a thing back when I worked in fast food lol). Finally SHEETZ bailed me out with a made to order snack, but even there, I could not find a regular Coca-Cola. They said they were short on employees and hadn't had time to stock anything. First world problems here, but all in all a pretty rough sleep-deprived hangry day on the road. The morale of the story is the employee shortage is still very real. Sometimes you have to get out into the countryside and see it to believe it.
Ouch! Congrats on 1900, though!

Reactions: David99 and PLUS EV
Question or suggestion for the folks who put supercharging.life together. (I've been enjoying this since back when it was a Google Sheet, and much more so in its new incarnation!)

My very favorite view is my the Tableau "Map of visits only (colored by year)." It's a great way at a glance to see everywhere we've been (pales by comparison to many of you). And I really like the color coding to see the different years when I first visited a given location. And that's where my question/suggestion comes in. A couple of the colors are so close as to be nearly indistinguishable on the map--and I'm known for good color vision! Take this little snip, for example:
View attachment 942337
That's Red Bluff, CA. If you look closely, you can see the lower dot is a warmer shade of pink. But, dang, they're both pink. (Upper is 2020, lower is 2023.) When you don't have the benefit of a neighboring dot nearby, it's very hard to tell whether a pink dot is the 2020 shade or 2023.

So is it possible to select a palette of colors that are more mutually distinct?

Please don't take this as a complaint. I genuinely offer it in the sense of making something that's already terrific even better!
I'm glad you like that map. It's always been a favorite of mine as well. I can try to adjust the pallet, but we now have 10 years of history, so any pallet will likely have some very similar colors.

On a sadder note, the free Tableau service we use continues to evolve under Salesforce ownership. It is getting flakier by the day, and they are eliminating the connector we use to pull data from supercharging.life to Tableau. I've been able to keep things working by not upgrading my Tableau application, but that will only last so long. I now have difficulty in pushing updates on many days. For instance, this morning, I've yet to be able to push an update up to the server.

Our days with Tableau may be numbered unless we are willing to pay for licenses, which isn't cheap. I am working with the core group that keeps all of this Mcgyvered system running to see what other options we might have, but so far we are not finding a viable alternative to our current connection. I'll keep Tableau going as long as I can.