Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
What was your route/charging on the trek out to Cape Flattery?

Sequim->Cape Flattery->Aberdeen should be doable in an 85 or better. Maybe even a new 75.

EDIT: Actually when you add Cape Flattery, that looks kinda tough in anything less than a 90. Maybe he drove really slow or <gasp> used an L2 charger somewhere along the way.

I asked because I did Sequim to Aberdeen this summer in my 85D and there's no way I could have gone out to Cape Flattery and back without additional charge. I did have a 20cu ft roof box on that impacts range quite a bit but even without it I don't think I could have made it.

Ahhh yes, the Sequim -> Cape Flattery -> Aberdeen route. That's a fantastic question, @[email protected], but it takes some explaining for folks who aren't familiar with that area.

@PLUS EV -- heh -- I'd agree it is possibly doable in an 85D but I doubt anyone would ever attempt it let alone very many folks in a 90D with 295+ miles of range. I have basically a 70D or 75D at this point but I persevered. I had a great Breakfast dinner at the Black Bear Diner and charged to my 100% max of only 258 miles of range for my battery-degraded 90D. I ended up driving 261.1 miles and arrived with 5 miles or 2% of range remaining.

This is a map of the route. My wife is a fan of the Twilight series so I couldn't pass up a chance to go through Forks, WA since it was right there. I mapped out the route ahead of time and new it would be close. There is a Destination charger near Cape Flattery but I never bothered to call them to see if it was available, if they were open, or anything so @PLUS EV you can be relieved that I did it on a single charge.

upload_2018-9-13_22-34-21.png

Max charge at Sequim, WA:
upload_2018-9-13_22-37-53.png

Cape Flattery, WA trail sign / end of the road:
upload_2018-9-13_22-38-49.png

I drove through the westernmost point in the lower 48 (that you can drive to rather than hike to):
upload_2018-9-13_22-39-36.png

A Destination charger near Cape Flattery, WA as a backup but I took this pic more of a thumbing of my nose at it and hoped that wouldn't bite me later if I wound up 10 miles shy of the superchargers:
upload_2018-9-13_22-40-36.png

Forks, WA:
upload_2018-9-13_22-43-19.png

(The next day, I visited the High School that was used in the Twilight movies but it was nowhere near Forks, WA):
upload_2018-9-13_23-33-22.png

Arrival at Aberdeen, WA with 5 miles or 2% range remaining:
upload_2018-9-13_22-41-54.png

upload_2018-9-13_22-41-31.png

261.1 miles driven on 258 miles of range in 50 F temps at 256 Wh/mi:
upload_2018-9-13_22-42-21.png

Last edited:
Home safely after two weeks, 10,165 miles and one-third of nearly 70 new chargers:) I have a feeling everyone out on the road is doing a 10,000 mile minimum!

I see what you did there, @Bighorn. :p

Isn't it funny how "a weekend trip" is 1,500 miles and a "road trip" is 10,000 miles? What have we gotten ourselves into?

I think I'm going to be a bit shy of 10,000 miles. According to my spreadsheet we'll have done 9,051 miles when we get home on Sunday. Currently in Sweetwater, TX.

Then, Young Man, you need to find another 1,000 mile detour to add a few more Superchargers and get the trip mile counter to over 10,000 miles. Don't let us down, we are counting on you.

:( Boo but Aulac, NB should get you to the 10k mark. ;)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Owner
New most expensive supercharger. Atizapan de Zaragoza. $300 for transito police bribe near Mexico City. Need special permit to drive here on Saturday. Other option was impound for 48 hours. Bad cop wanted $5000.

I found a new most expensive one for me on my recent trip. Fish Camp, CA as it required a $35 Yosemite entrance fee to access via Groveland. That little bit of clarification would be helpful to have in the PlugShare listing for either location. That trumps my $20 charger in Manhattan ($10 for 30 minutes).

There is a road out and around Yosemite and that fee could be avoided. I'd never yet been to Yosemite so I just chalked it up to experience, caught a glimpse of El Cap and Half Dome, saw some remnants of burned trees, and even spotted an active wildfire but I think it was a controlled burn as they had a sign not to report the wildfire.

I liked Defuniak Springs. Did you do the Walking Tour of historic Circle Drive while you were charging?

No, unfortunately we arrived at about 10 minutes after 9PM and everything nearby was dark...and closed. As I recall we eventually drove down to a fast-food place several miles away and got a to-go order and then went back and plugged in the car to let it charge while we ate. I don't like the angled pull in chargers, there was absolutely nothing at all open nearby at that time of night, so no restrooms either. Ugh. I greatly prefer a Meijer, even if it is 300 yards away from the chargers (I think some are) as you know you'll find the place open no matter what time you arrive.

Ahhh yes, the Sequim -> Cape Flattery -> Aberdeen route. That's a fantastic question, @[email protected], but it takes some explaining for folks who aren't familiar with that area.

@PLUS EV -- heh -- I'd agree it is possibly doable in an 85D but I doubt anyone would ever attempt it let alone very many folks in a 90D with 295+ miles of range. I have basically a 70D or 75D at this point but I persevered. I had a great Breakfast dinner at the Black Bear Diner and charged to my 100% max of only 258 miles of range for my battery-degraded 90D. I ended up driving 261.1 miles and arrived with 5 miles or 2% of range remaining.

This is a map of the route. My wife is a fan of the Twilight series so I couldn't pass up a chance to go through Forks, WA since it was right there. I mapped out the route ahead of time and new it would be close. There is a Destination charger near Cape Flattery but I never bothered to call them to see if it was available, if they were open, or anything so @PLUS EV you can be relieved that I did it on a single charge.

View attachment 334788

Max charge at Sequim, WA:
View attachment 334789

Cape Flattery, WA trail sign / end of the road:
View attachment 334790

I drove through the westernmost point in the lower 48 (that you can drive to rather than hike to):View attachment 334791

A Destination charger near Cape Flattery, WA as a backup but I took this pic more of a thumbing of my nose at it and hoped that wouldn't bite me later if I wound up 10 miles shy of the superchargers:
View attachment 334792

Forks, WA:
View attachment 334796

(The next day, I visited the High School that was used in the Twilight movies but it was nowhere near Forks, WA):
View attachment 334802

Arrival at Aberdeen, WA with 5 miles or 2% range remaining:View attachment 334794

View attachment 334793

261.1 miles driven on 258 miles of range in 50 F temps at 256 Wh/mi:
View attachment 334795
Now, THAT is impressive. I wouldn't have the guts to cut it that close, that side of the peninsula is pretty remote. Thanks for the great documentation.

I found a new most expensive one for me on my recent trip. Fish Camp, CA as it required a $35 Yosemite entrance fee to access via Groveland. That little bit of clarification would be helpful to have in the PlugShare listing for either location. That trumps my $20 charger in Manhattan ($10 for 30 minutes).

There is a road out and around Yosemite and that fee could be avoided. I'd never yet been to Yosemite so I just chalked it up to experience, caught a glimpse of El Cap and Half Dome, saw some remnants of burned trees, and even spotted an active wildfire but I think it was a controlled burn as they had a sign not to report the wildfire.

Are you whining or is this a bit tongue in cheek?
I love Yosemite, and it sounds like you just did a quick drive through.

National Parks, America's Best Idea

Now, THAT is impressive. I wouldn't have the guts to cut it that close, that side of the peninsula is pretty remote. Thanks for the great documentation.

Pffft, that ain't close but yes there were some very remote parts so it isn't for the faint of heart and it takes some dedication or knowing the limits of your range. Especially when you don't leave Cape Flattery until 10 pm and have pretty much zero cell phone connection for most of the trip and very little car Internet connectivity. That road from Port Angeles to Cape Flattery was quite interesting in nighttime. I saw a Bobcat for sure and I think a Rabbit or two as well as a Raccoon. There was probably more wildlife along the road than cars that I saw / passed in the final 8 miles from Neah Bay to the end.

I don't prefer getting that low in range normally in case something happens like @Bighorn did where it shut off with ~60 miles of range showing but I knew the distance to cover going into it so I was prepared and just watched that energy graph like a hawk. I drove pretty much the entire 260 miles at the speed limit but did have some 'fun' on the deserted road and the twisties closer to the Cape.

I'm glad I ventured out that way. Some fantastic sights. Even got some halfway decent timed exposure (from a cell phone) of the stars above the parking lot at Cape Flattery

upload_2018-9-14_0-6-6.png

Are you whining or is this a bit tongue in cheek?
I love Yosemite, and it sounds like you just did a quick drive through.

National Parks, America's Best Idea

Perhaps more whining than anything. Up in the Canadian Rockies, I mentioned the same thing that I was merely passing through Banff, etc. on my way to Vancouver and was not stopping to explore the park. I wasn't required to pay for a pass to visit the Canadian Rockies park. That was very kind. Yosemite charged $35 whether I was driving 10 ft past the entrance and turning around or spending 7 days there.

Again, had I known the fee rate I probably would have gone around and avoided it. My wife wasn't with me so it was pretty much a wasted trip and will have to go back again when she can make the journey. I was also a day delayed from my schedule and wanted to be there Friday at 8 am not Saturday at 8 am. By the time I got to the exit (heading toward Fish Camp) the line of cars waiting to enter was at least 1/2 mile long and probably closer to 1 mile. I knew I did not want to sit in that same line after charging at Fish Camp but that's why I wanted to arrive on Friday.

I altered my route and instead of heading back to Mammoth Lakes (thus back through the park) I diverted south and hit Tejon Ranch then Mojave and back up the eastern side of Yosemite. I was planning to hit those locations after Henderson but modified the plans on the fly based on the traffic in Yosemite.

Also, driving through Yosemite at 22 mph for 50 to 60 miles behind a large Tour bus spewing out exhaust fumes at me and a noisy exhaust to boot is not my ideal way to enjoy the park. At least when I was behind a car I could drop back a few car lengths and get some photos of the area but a tour bus pretty much blocks everything except directly out the left or right window (which is not always the view to see as it is a mountain wall or a wall of trees).

Last edited:
Perhaps more whining than anything. Up in the Canadian Rockies, I mentioned the same thing that I was merely passing through Banff, etc. on my way to Vancouver and was not stopping to explore the park. I wasn't required to pay for a pass to visit the Canadian Rockies park. That was very kind. Yosemite charged $35 whether I was driving 10 ft past the entrance and turning around or spending 7 days there.

Again, had I known the fee rate I probably would have gone around and avoided it. My wife wasn't with me so it was pretty much a wasted trip and will have to go back again when she can make the journey. I was also a day delayed from my schedule and wanted to be there Friday at 8 am not Saturday at 8 am. By the time I got to the exit (heading toward Fish Camp) the line of cars waiting to enter was at least 1/2 mile long and probably closer to 1 mile. I knew I did not want to sit in that same line after charging at Fish Camp but that's why I wanted to arrive on Friday.

I altered my route and instead of heading back to Mammoth Lakes (thus back through the park) I diverted south and hit Tejon Ranch then Mojave and back up the eastern side of Yosemite. I was planning to hit those locations after Henderson but modified the plans on the fly based on the traffic in Yosemite.

Also, driving through Yosemite at 22 mph behind a large Tour bus spewing out exhaust fumes at me and a noisy exhaust to boot is not my ideal way to enjoy the park. At least when I was behind a car I could drop back a few car lengths and get some photos of the area but a tour bus pretty much blocks everything except directly out the left or right window (which is not always the view to see as it is a mountain wall or a wall of trees).
California might be the most beautiful state in the country. The only problem with California is all the Californians!