Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love doing updates for you, but can we have some kind of gentleman's agreement that you don't post updates where you jump over me on the list? :)
Glad you got down to Marathon this time.

I would love to have such an agreement with cars I pass on the road. Nothing more fun than playing leap frog for an hour with the same car (of course if it's Christy Brinkley in a Ferrari I wouldn't complain).

You don't have much to worry about for a while. My next planned trip won't have a new Supercharger on it until I get to Montana.

It was nice to finally make it out to the keys, my last time that far south in Florida I was in the 7th or 8th grade.

What's the secret to getting it to work? Still down for me. Maybe cookies or cache or something?

Looks like he just made the "Changes" tab the landing page (probably to appease the Google overlords), so you just have to click on the "Map" tab to see it.

upload_2018-10-29_15-13-50.png

Looks like he just made the "Changes" tab the landing page (probably to appease the Google overlords), so you just have to click on the "Map" tab to see it.

The explanation I saw was that cuts down on map views. A typical visitor used to land on the map, cllick on changes, then click on a changed supercharger to go back to the map, and then go to the TMC forum. This should cut down on map views - and cost - by landing on the changes page and allowing direct navigation to the forums.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
It is kind of sad how happy it makes me to have the supercharge.info map back lol.
It's perfectly normal withdrawal symptoms ;) My life felt kind of empty for the ten days or so [edit: I realized it was only 6 days - it just felt longer.] that we were without Supercharge.info, like it had lost it's purpose and meaning. I missed the daily fix of seeing new locations appear on the map. It wasn't the same having them there just in text. All is well with the world again.:)

Last edited:
Over the past few months I took a couple of jaunts hither and yon to increase my total from 99 to 104. If a kind-hearted editor would please add the following locations to my total, I would be grateful:

--San Luis Obispo CA
--Topaz Lake (Gardnerville) NV
--Sacramento (Arden Fair) CA
--Statelline NV
--Tesla Gigafactory, Sparks, NV

A tardy entry into the Century Club, but entry at last!

Because it will be asked, Sparks is the Reno SC? Or did you get special access to GF1?

I was at the Gigafactory proper, not at the Reno Supercharger. You can see that I am plugged in at a Supercharger in front of the entrance. View attachment 347623

Welcome, congrats for the Gigafactory, but apologies for my not counting it because it's not a "public" site.
Car ownership date is May 2014?

@cpa, GREAT job getting a chance to visit the Gigafactory but as @Half Dollar Bill and @Bighorn noted since this is not a publicly-accessible 24x7 location then it isn't counted as part of the 'game' or 'challenge.' Now then, if the site ever DOES become accessible not by invitation only then you might be able to retroactively count it but I doubt that will happen for a long time.

@cpa, GREAT job getting a chance to visit the Gigafactory but as @Half Dollar Bill and @Bighorn noted since this is not a publicly-accessible 24x7 location then it isn't counted as part of the 'game' or 'challenge.' Now then, if the site ever DOES become accessible not by invitation only then you might be able to retroactively count it but I doubt that will happen for a long time.

Thanks, Darren. But knowing this crowd and their fondness of making up rules on the fly, my visit is a nullity. This reminds me of a time in junior high school a bunch of us were comparing how many states we had visited. I did not receive credit for our family vacation to Hawai'i in 1958.

@Bighorn, @PLUS EV - I have updated the Google Sheet and map for the two of you. I'm still working on the others. The links have changed, so here they are:

Bighorn & PLUS EV Superchargers - Google My Maps

Copy of Copy of Supercharger Locations

This update reflects the various N/S splits etc, and is up to date for new Superchargers and statuses as of 10/30/2018

Thanks! It’s crazy. I’m on a 4000 mile trip and I can’t add one, even with a major day trip.

I’m on a 4000 mile trip and I can’t add one, even with a major day trip.
Looks like the ones you are missing are pretty concentrated - in the 4 corners of the continent. 15,000 miles should get them all!

I also notice if you look at the Permit and Construction, there is a big dead zone with no activity - Wyoming is in the center of that zone.

• Funny
Reactions: Darren S
Hey everyone, new TMC user here but would like to get added to the wiki. since I am new I can't edit directly yet.

USA

Terre Haute, Indiana

Effingham, Illinois
Mt. Vernon, Illinois

Lexington, Kentucky
Louisville, Kentucky

Aberdeen, Maryland
La Vale, Maryland

Mehlville, Missouri

Cambridge, Ohio
Dayton, Ohio

Strasburg, Virginia