Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
been too busy lately :confused:

I've only today checked my map (great work btw ! ) , and it turns out some visits are missing.

Trip to Land's End, UK, 12-18 aug 2018 :
-Lifton, UK
-Exeter, UK
-Liphook, UK
-Portsmounth, UK
-Fleet Northbound, UK

Trip to Dieppe, France : 19 dec 2018
-Brugge, Belgium

And then my nick is misspellend : 19910 is my vin, would love to have 1910;) but at that time, there were no deliveries to Europe - we had to wait and watch youtube

thanks

@S-19910, you're updated to 250 and move up one spot to 13th place now. Thanks for catching some missing locations. @theflyer is in charge of the Tableau visualizations so he should be able to fix your name for you.

1/18/19

Texas: Fort Stockton, Pecos

@Bighorn, you're updated to 654. Nice!

Reactions: S-19910
The Wiki list has been updated to coincide with the master Google Sheet file. 55 entries (listed below) have been removed / archived because, as far as we can tell, they have not had a visit within the past 24 months and the list should be for 'active' folks and not someone who last had a visit 4+ yrs ago.

If you know anyone from the list below then feel free to contact them and let them know to visit a new location so they can be listed as an 'active' participant again.

@Fritts (90), @tedsla (90), @wraithnot (80), @Da0ne (68), @bluefuego (59), @Cottonwood (56), @stevezzzz (55), @detlefo (53), @kort677 (53), @pdxgibby (52), @brianman (50), @Peter1087 (49), @DennisLevitt (49), @wycolo (46), @SCW-Greg (44), @MisterT2 (42), @omarsultan (41), @cjc9er (40), @Brett (40), @paulkva (39), @Wattson (38), @matthelm (34), @DFibRL8R (33), @Vger (33), @roblab (33), @scottf200 (31), @benjiejr (23), @Paul Carter (22), @Chris TX (19), @Denarius (19), @Teriyaki88 (19), @bkenchan (18), @JakeP (18), @SteelGrey (18), @Larry (18), @arremgee (16), @Discoducky (15), @Odenator (14), @bluetinc (13), @Tacket (12), @TsRocket (12), @damienvu (10), @CalDreamin (10), @ModelZ (10), @deonb (9), @Andrew (7), @SarahsDad (7), @J in MN (7), @brianstorms (6), @Jason S (5), @Andyw2100 (4), @Tequesta (3), @AoneOne (2), @RainmakerJL (1), @Sgt Barone (1)

You couldn't have added that 30 minutes earlier when I was already updating the list for you? Ha. You're updated ... again, @Bighorn.

Enjoy the travels and weather while most of the Eastern half of the US gets hit this weekend.
I debated trying to make it all on the same day, but got stymied by our national dateline reference point:) Is it Pacific time? I’ve been very strategic about the weather and may make it home unscathed.

I debated trying to make it all on the same day, but got stymied by our national dateline reference point:) Is it Pacific time? I’ve been very strategic about the weather and may make it home unscathed.

I don't know that there is a standardized time reference point. Some folks consider it still Friday until they go to bed say at 3 am on Saturday while others say anything after midnight is the next day.

Reactions: Bighorn
@S-19910, you're updated to 250 and move up one spot to 13th place now. Thanks for catching some missing locations. @theflyer is in charge of the Tableau visualizations so he should be able to fix your name for you..

@S-19910 , sorry about that. Your Tableau page name has been updated. Here is a direct link to your page. Does it look right now?

I also updated the default views of anyone with 2019 supercharger stops

You've probably noticed but being strategic about the weather is much harder travelling east to west than west to east! West to east I can sometimes just get in between to big storm systems and move along with them. It does help though that you are travelling across the southern tier at least.

You've probably noticed but being strategic about the weather is much harder travelling east to west than west to east! West to east I can sometimes just get in between to big storm systems and move along with them. It does help though that you are travelling across the southern tier at least.
I left on Christmas Day with Winter Storm Eboni bearing down. Had 3 straight days of bad weather, icing fog and torrential rain getting to New Jersey. Then I left NY when Gia made the headlines and made FL 2 days later before it hit the east coast. Should make home base tomorrow before the snow flies in the Rockies. Staying south has been nice and warm until I hit the Tontos in AZ this morning.

How many high points have you bagged? I'm considering adding this to my Tesla road trips as I'm starting to run out of baseball stadiums :)

Last year I hit Clingmans Dome which is the highest point in Tennessee. It was only marginally difficult as it required an out of the way drive and about a one hour hike. I doubt if I will ever get to any of the high points in the west, but this could definitely make the long drives across the Great Plains more interesting.

High pointing should be right down this groups alley! Ive attached a picture of the Wife and me and intrepid Yorkie Sherman at Hoosier Hill taken this summer. These stops get us off the interstates for a bit and can be in the middle of a cornfield (Iowa!). I’ve done 17 ranging from Whitney and Rainier to a spot in Rhode Island starting with Mt Marcy (NY) back in 1972. At Hoosier hill the wife was surprised to meet another high-pointer! But then she is a bit surprised to find out I am not the only one collecting superchargers!

Attachments

• F96DEC92-FE2A-4A0C-86A7-9E3BA1E98AC7.jpeg
    F96DEC92-FE2A-4A0C-86A7-9E3BA1E98AC7.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 39
January 20, 2019:

Lima, Ohio
Dublin, Ohio

It’s flipping cold out here. Supposed to be -10F when we get up in the morning. We had a good trip to Detroit for the auto show and Indiana to visit family. Spending the night with a friend in Ohio and heading back home in the morning.

Enjoy the lunar eclipse!

A4A1086C-C24F-40AB-9197-86FBF6E6C041.jpeg

Reactions: Bighorn
January 20, 2019:

Lima, Ohio
Dublin, Ohio

It’s flipping cold out here. Supposed to be -10F when we get up in the morning. We had a good trip to Detroit for the auto show and Indiana to visit family. Spending the night with a friend in Ohio and heading back home in the morning.

Enjoy the lunar eclipse!

View attachment 370481
Love the license plate :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA