TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Superchargers Visited

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by Wiki, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
  1. JayB1310

JayB1310 Member

Fort Worth, TX Whitmore Street supercharger has been down for about a week. Anyone know what's up with that?

2. Darren S

Darren S Supporting Member

@S-19910, you're updated to 250 and move up one spot to 13th place now. Thanks for catching some missing locations. @theflyer is in charge of the Tableau visualizations so he should be able to fix your name for you.

@Bighorn, you're updated to 654. Nice!

• Like x 1
  3. Darren S

The Wiki list has been updated to coincide with the master Google Sheet file. 55 entries (listed below) have been removed / archived because, as far as we can tell, they have not had a visit within the past 24 months and the list should be for 'active' folks and not someone who last had a visit 4+ yrs ago.

If you know anyone from the list below then feel free to contact them and let them know to visit a new location so they can be listed as an 'active' participant again.

@Fritts (90), @tedsla (90), @wraithnot (80), @Da0ne (68), @bluefuego (59), @Cottonwood (56), @stevezzzz (55), @detlefo (53), @kort677 (53), @pdxgibby (52), @brianman (50), @Peter1087 (49), @DennisLevitt (49), @wycolo (46), @SCW-Greg (44), @MisterT2 (42), @omarsultan (41), @cjc9er (40), @Brett (40), @paulkva (39), @Wattson (38), @matthelm (34), @DFibRL8R (33), @Vger (33), @roblab (33), @scottf200 (31), @benjiejr (23), @Paul Carter (22), @Chris TX (19), @Denarius (19), @Teriyaki88 (19), @bkenchan (18), @JakeP (18), @SteelGrey (18), @Larry (18), @arremgee (16), @Discoducky (15), @Odenator (14), @bluetinc (13), @Tacket (12), @TsRocket (12), @damienvu (10), @CalDreamin (10), @ModelZ (10), @deonb (9), @Andrew (7), @SarahsDad (7), @J in MN (7), @brianstorms (6), @Jason S (5), @Andyw2100 (4), @Tequesta (3), @AoneOne (2), @RainmakerJL (1), @Sgt Barone (1)

4. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

1/19/19
    Arizona: Payson

• Like x 1
  5. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

There was substandard sub work that led to a failure that needs to be fixed. Can’t be fixed by the roving supercharger engineer, so the timeframe falls back on the sub and possible parts replacements.

• Informative x 2
  6. Darren S

You couldn't have added that 30 minutes earlier when I was already updating the list for you? Ha. You're updated ... again, @Bighorn.

Enjoy the travels and weather while most of the Eastern half of the US gets hit this weekend.

• Like x 1
  7. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

I debated trying to make it all on the same day, but got stymied by our national dateline reference point:) Is it Pacific time? I’ve been very strategic about the weather and may make it home unscathed.

8. Darren S

I don't know that there is a standardized time reference point. Some folks consider it still Friday until they go to bed say at 3 am on Saturday while others say anything after midnight is the next day.

• Like x 1
  9. theflyer

theflyer Member

@S-19910 , sorry about that. Your Tableau page name has been updated. Here is a direct link to your page. Does it look right now?

I also updated the default views of anyone with 2019 supercharger stops

• Helpful x 2
  10. S-19910

S-19910 Driving Model-S #19910

name is correct now, Thx !

some visited suc's are still missing, but I guess that will be a matter of time.

11. theflyer

theflyer Member

I see that Tableau has not updated since yesterday. It typically updates once every 24 hours. I forced an update. Are they there now?

• Helpful x 1
  12. S-19910

S-19910 Driving Model-S #19910

perfect ! thx.

13. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

You've probably noticed but being strategic about the weather is much harder travelling east to west than west to east! West to east I can sometimes just get in between to big storm systems and move along with them. It does help though that you are travelling across the southern tier at least.

14. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

I absolutely HATE IT when people say "Good morning" at 12:15am or whatever.

• Funny x 3
  15. Bighorn

Bighorn Top Supercharger

I left on Christmas Day with Winter Storm Eboni bearing down. Had 3 straight days of bad weather, icing fog and torrential rain getting to New Jersey. Then I left NY when Gia made the headlines and made FL 2 days later before it hit the east coast. Should make home base tomorrow before the snow flies in the Rockies. Staying south has been nice and warm until I hit the Tontos in AZ this morning.

16. TreborThickweb

High pointing should be right down this groups alley! Ive attached a picture of the Wife and me and intrepid Yorkie Sherman at Hoosier Hill taken this summer. These stops get us off the interstates for a bit and can be in the middle of a cornfield (Iowa!). I’ve done 17 ranging from Whitney and Rainier to a spot in Rhode Island starting with Mt Marcy (NY) back in 1972. At Hoosier hill the wife was surprised to meet another high-pointer! But then she is a bit surprised to find out I am not the only one collecting superchargers!

Attached Files:

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  17. JayB1310

JayB1310 Member

Thanks.

18. Big Earl

Big Earl Supporting Member

January 20, 2019:

Lima, Ohio
    Dublin, Ohio

It’s flipping cold out here. Supposed to be -10F when we get up in the morning. We had a good trip to Detroit for the auto show and Indiana to visit family. Spending the night with a friend in Ohio and heading back home in the morning.

Enjoy the lunar eclipse!

A4A1086C-C24F-40AB-9197-86FBF6E6C041.jpeg

• Like x 1
  19. Big Earl

Big Earl Supporting Member

January 21, 2019:

Gaithersburg, MD

Stalls 1A and 2B are both out of order. I need to bring some caution tape with me in the car to mark dead stalls.

• Helpful x 1
  20. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Running on Empty

Love the license plate :)

• Funny x 1
Thread Status:
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.