Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sign said $12, but I didn't use the kiosk to see if it might have been different. Just plugged in, opened up my phone and updated my notes and punched in the next destination in the Nav and then unplugged and took off.
It was 3am, but the sign was so insistent that EV parkers had to pay, I succumbed. Paid $2 for an hour since I needed the charge and the rest.

I thought I posted this yesterday but it seems not.

I think we have the visualization back. A pivot table got added erroneously to the Google Sheet and Tableau really didn't like that. We were able to remove the pivot table without loss of data and I'm 99% sure the issue is fixed. As you add new entries to the spreadsheet over the next few days, please check your visualization to make sure they show up within about 24 hours.​

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
If you have yet to visit the Albert Lea, Minnesota supercharger, you might want to do so soon because it looks like a new one is being installed at a new location. That means the original location will likely go offline some point in the near future. Albert Lea was one of the early supercharger locations.

Albert Lea, MN Supercharger

If you have yet to visit the Albert Lea, Minnesota supercharger, you might want to do so soon because it looks like a new one is being installed at a new location. That means the original location will likely go offline some point in the near future. Albert Lea was one of the early supercharger locations.

Albert Lea, MN Supercharger
It’s certainty possible that they decommission the original, but it wouldn’t be the norm.

I finally got to the Philadelphia Supercharger - we went to Philly for the members preview of a couple of new exhibitions at the Museum of Art. My total is now 610 - spreadsheet and wiki updated.

On a side note, the Museum has added a couple of Tesla destination chargers since we were last there, so we plugged into one of them for almost 3 hours while we visited the museum. They are in a primo location right by the parking garage entrance. If you are not already planning to visit the museum, the parking might be a bit expensive just for charging; parking was free for us since we are members.

Excellent! We have never been there, but are members of a museum with reciprocity. We will be driving past there next month - will try to stop by. Need to pick up the Philly charger anyway.
It's an excellent museum - especially strong on the Impressionists. The two new exhibitions which we saw today are running thru the middle of August:

The Impressionist's Eye
Philadelphia Museum of Art - Exhibitions - The Impressionist’s Eye

Yoshitoshi: Spirit and Spectacle
Philadelphia Museum of Art - Exhibitions - Yoshitoshi: Spirit and Spectacle

And of course you have to see the Rocky steps!

Reactions: juliusa
Been a while since my last update and now I'm trying to get my head around the new spreadsheet. For some reason two location in France has been marked with an "X" in my column and brought my count to 111 while it should be 109 before my new update.

Please remove:
Aix-en-Provence, France
Calais, France

Please add:
Brumunddal, Norway
Øyer, Norway
Lier (south), Norway

Bringing my new total back up to 112

Been a while since my last update and now I'm trying to get my head around the new spreadsheet. For some reason two location in France has been marked with an "X" in my column and brought my count to 111 while it should be 109 before my new update.

Please remove:
Aix-en-Provence, France
Calais, France

Please add:
Brumunddal, Norway
Øyer, Norway
Lier (south), Norway

Bringing my new total back up to 112

Thanks for clarifying your list, @Bredo. I've made the changes in the spreadsheet and updated the Wiki. -2 then +3 for 112 as your new total.

As for the new spreadsheet, it is a place where the location name is fixed (so it is less confusing when someone might just say they visited "Lier, Norway" and not specify which of the two Lier locations) and all you need to do is fill in the date that you visited and everything else is calculated such as visits per Quarter or total visits.

Alright, well I'm still travelling, but with the long days and a bit of Tesla camping I haven't been able to get n front of my computer lately to make any updates. However, tonight I'm paying for a room so I can get a good night's sleep and a shower in the morning. Which with all the heat down south is surely needed.

April 12
Greenville, SC
Columbia, SC
Santee, SC
Augusta, GA
Augusta, GA - Belair
Savannah, GA
Kingsland, GA
Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville - County Road, FL
St. Augustine, FL

April 13
Port Orange, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Orlando - W. Sand Lake Rd, FL
Turkey Lake, FL
Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
Getting those three in Orlando on a Saturday night between 1 and 2 AM was an experience. I definitely feared for my life a bit...or at least the safety of my car. Someone cut right in front of me at an intersection where I guess they were trying to jump a left turn (or they didn't see me...or were drunk) but thankfully I was alert enough to avoid anything. But in general the drivers in Orlando were just crazy. Passing on the left and right at 20 miles over the posted speed limit. And then with all the construction the GPS in the car would think a lane shift meant that I had magically transported onto a surface street. What fun.
West Melbourne, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Port St. Lucie, FL
Riviera Beach - Garden Rd, FL
Riviera Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
Plantation, FL

I think I'll stop the update there for tonight. That should put me officially at 250 now with more to come that I have not reported yet. I did make an executive decision to skip a 900 mile detour in NC that would have given me an additional 14, but I wanted to be in Miami on Sunday night for a Game of Thrones Watch party...which I did make...and it was awesome. I guess my Geek side won out over the game on that one.

Oh...and one more geek thing I did along the way. +1 Destination charger at the Kennedy Space Center. Thanks, NASA.

upload_2019-4-15_21-43-9.png

My wife and I are on our road trip from Colorado to Key West.
Can you please update the following:
Local Colorado:
Aspen

Colorado to Key West:
Lone Tree - Park Meadows
Santa Fe NM
Albuquerque NM
Truth or Consequences
El Paso TX SC
Van Horn TX SC
Pecos TX SC
Midland TX SC
Sweetwater TX SC
Cisco TX SC
Arlington TX SC
Dallas TX The Hill North Central Expressway (new)

Also if someone could do the mapping thing for me that would be great; I would like to show my Louisiana relatives all the neat things; but no worries. Thanks.

The picture is front of the Petroleum Museum in Midland TX.
IMG_6224.JPG

My wife and I are on our road trip from Colorado to Key West.
Can you please update the following:
Local Colorado:
Aspen

Colorado to Key West:
Lone Tree - Park Meadows
Santa Fe NM
Albuquerque NM
Truth or Consequences
El Paso TX SC
Van Horn TX SC
Pecos TX SC
Midland TX SC
Sweetwater TX SC
Cisco TX SC
Arlington TX SC
Dallas TX The Hill North Central Expressway (new)

Also if someone could do the mapping thing for me that would be great; I would like to show my Louisiana relatives all the neat things; but no worries. Thanks.

The picture is front of the Petroleum Museum in Midland TX.
View attachment 397650

I'll grab the update in both lists for you, @neverdone. +13 to 113 and up a few places in the list and more to go for you. @theflyer can get a Tableau map page created for you. Is your road trip a joint effort with shared driving?

Have a blast on your road trip.

Last edited:
Alright, well I'm still travelling, but with the long days and a bit of Tesla camping I haven't been able to get n front of my computer lately to make any updates. However, tonight I'm paying for a room so I can get a good night's sleep and a shower in the morning. Which with all the heat down south is surely needed.

April 12
Greenville, SC
Columbia, SC
Santee, SC
Augusta, GA
Augusta, GA - Belair
Savannah, GA
Kingsland, GA
Jacksonville, FL
Jacksonville - County Road, FL
St. Augustine, FL

April 13
Port Orange, FL
Altamonte Springs, FL
Orlando - W. Sand Lake Rd, FL
Turkey Lake, FL
Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
Getting those three in Orlando on a Saturday night between 1 and 2 AM was an experience. I definitely feared for my life a bit...or at least the safety of my car. Someone cut right in front of me at an intersection where I guess they were trying to jump a left turn (or they didn't see me...or were drunk) but thankfully I was alert enough to avoid anything. But in general the drivers in Orlando were just crazy. Passing on the left and right at 20 miles over the posted speed limit. And then with all the construction the GPS in the car would think a lane shift meant that I had magically transported onto a surface street. What fun.
West Melbourne, FL
Fort Drum, FL
Port St. Lucie, FL
Riviera Beach - Garden Rd, FL
Riviera Beach, FL
Delray Beach, FL
Plantation, FL

I think I'll stop the update there for tonight. That should put me officially at 250 now with more to come that I have not reported yet. I did make an executive decision to skip a 900 mile detour in NC that would have given me an additional 14, but I wanted to be in Miami on Sunday night for a Game of Thrones Watch party...which I did make...and it was awesome. I guess my Geek side won out over the game on that one.

Oh...and one more geek thing I did along the way. +1 Destination charger at the Kennedy Space Center. Thanks, NASA.

View attachment 397246

+22 and up to 250 and a few places, @IT Geek. Both lists updated. Awesome road trip and looking forward to your next list.

Great visit at Kennedy and nice that you GOT to your watch party.

Reactions: IT Geek
I'll grab the update in both lists for you, @neverdone. +13 to 113 and up a few places in the list and more to go for you. @theflyer can get a Tableau map page created for you. Is your road trip a joint effort with shared driving?

Have a blast on your road trip.
@neverdone, I'll create your visualization this weekend, if not before.

Reactions: Darren S
Thanks Darren.

Before I set out on this trip I made a list. The purpose of the list was to ensure that I actually "did things" as opposed to just driving the car all day and night. The list wasn't long enough... :) It only took me a few days to do everything on it...and then the itch to get as many SC's sort of won out. After I finished Florida I ended up doubling back over to NC and SC to get the ones that I skipped on the way down to Miami / Key West. I'm staying at a hotel in Raleigh tonight and I'll pick up from here in the morning heading out towards Atlanta....slowly. I have no desire to get anywhere near that city during any "normal" hours.

Although, it would be nice to pop in and see them in Alpharetta during business hours as I'm down a headlight again. The last road trip I took (out to Custer) the one on the passenger side died, and this time it's the drivers side one that isn't working anymore. When you have no headlight the turn signal does not work, and when the turn signal does not work the "Navigate on Autopilot" really gets freaked out. If you try to tell it to change lanes it does nothing...because the turn signal did not come on. But then if you manually take over and change lanes it starts blaring at you to take control of the car. It's mildly annoying to say the least.

Anyway, I'll get another update up soon. With more pictures.