Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, let's see where I left off. This will be a quick update of just one day as I need to get out of here and find a place to hole up when the big rain comes thru the area later tonight/tomorrow.

April 14 +6 more chargers on this day.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Aventura, FL
Miami, FL - Museum garage
I'll be honest, I literally spent 10 minutes trying to get out of this garage because the sign said, "Insert your paid ticket" and I walked around looking for a machine to pay for the parking (like we have in Detroit) so that I could leave. It was only much later that I was told...yeah, just put in the ticket and then your credit card. Well...that's not what the sign says. Too much following the rules on my part on this one.

Miami, FL - Brickell Garage
Miami, FL - Brickell Garage (the other one)
Pro tip here: Both are on Level B2 of the garage. Good signs helping you to get to one of them from the entrance you pick, but they don't think anyone is silly enough to need to go to the other one...so you're on your own there. However, the pin on the Touchscreen will help point you in the right direction. Also, if you go up in the mall and buy something you can get half off your parking fees...you just have to visit them at the validation kiosk.

From here I walked over to "The Wharf" to watch Game of Thrones. I have to say, this was great and fun experience. Met quite a few people who were also there to watch the show and had a great time watching the big screen outdoors. It's was so cool hearing everyone else react to the show...a great time indeed.

upload_2019-4-18_8-28-32.png

(My view for the show...watching back the last episode from last season...)

At about 11 or so I left Miami and headed south and got to:
Florida City, FL

There I took a nap until about 3AM or so and began the journey down to Key West. I'll pick up there next time as that starts a new day.

Alright, let's see where I left off. This will be a quick update of just one day as I need to get out of here and find a place to hole up when the big rain comes thru the area later tonight/tomorrow.

Pembroke Pines, FL
Aventura, FL
I'll be honest, I literally spent 10 minutes trying to get out of this garage because the sign said, "Insert your paid ticket" and I walked around looking for a machine to pay for the parking (like we have in Detroit) so that I could leave. It was only much later that I was told...yeah, just put in the ticket and then your credit card. Well...that's not what the sign says. Too much following the rules on my part on this one.

Pro tip here: Both are on Level B2 of the garage. Good signs helping you to get to one of them from the entrance you pick, but they don't think anyone is silly enough to need to go to the other one...so you're on your own there. However, the pin on the Touchscreen will help point you in the right direction. Also, if you go up in the mall and buy something you can get half off your parking fees...you just have to visit them at the validation kiosk.

From here I walked over to "The Wharf" to watch Game of Thrones. I have to say, this was great and fun experience. Met quite a few people who were also there to watch the show and had a great time watching the big screen outdoors. It's was so cool hearing everyone else react to the show...a great time indeed.

View attachment 398036

Florida City, FL

There I took a nap until about 3AM or so and began the journey down to Key West. I'll pick up there next time as that starts a new day.

Both lists updated, @IT Geek, and some good tips on the Miami garages. I was there about a week before the Brickell garages were live and should visit soon before there are 50 new places to visit.

+6 to 256 and up 2 spots in the list to 14th. 3 more locations and you'll be past that pesky teddy bear just ahead of you. ;)

Reactions: IT Geek
8154D864-04B5-4926-86EC-6EF8253B55D4.jpeg

Pembroke Pines, FL
Aventura, FL

View attachment 398036

Florida City, FL

Duval Street in Key West
DC9023FF-A7E2-4047-BC51-E1545C10D394.jpeg
is a fun stroll though parking can be a pain. Check out DJ’s Clam Shack for an awesome lobster roll. Macy got a lot of attention down there. Probably wouldn’t have chatted with any drag queens otherwise:)

I'll grab the update in both lists for you, @neverdone. +13 to 113 and up a few places in the list and more to go for you. @theflyer can get a Tableau map page created for you. Is your road trip a joint effort with shared driving?

Have a blast on your road trip.
My wife and I are on the road trip. I (or should I say autopilot) does the driving.
We are currently in northern Louisiana (lots of rain) but will be going to New Orleans tomorrow,

My wife and I are on the road trip. I (or should I say autopilot) does the driving.
We are currently in northern Louisiana (lots of rain) but will be going to New Orleans tomorrow,

@neverdone, I realize both of you are on the trip but I was asking out of curiosity if SHE does part of the driving (from point A to point B) but YOU are counting the location (point B) as your location. Some folks have someone else that shares the driving but I don't know if all locations are added for the person on the list or just the ones where that person drives >50% of the distance to reach.

For example, if your wife drove 1,480 miles in 2 days and then you drive the last 20 miles to Jacksonville then I feel it's a little shady to count Jacksonville as a new one for you when you only drove the last 20 miles. If you drove >50% of the distance to reach Jacksonville then you could count it as a new location.

Maybe that clarification should be added in to the rules in the first post so there isn't any confusion. Maybe couples or road trip partners are allowed to count new locations for the vehicle rather than for each person? I've almost exclusively driven my car but whenever I had someone else drive it on a road trip I made sure to drive >50% of the distance to reach a location.

@neverdone, I realize both of you are on the trip but I was asking out of curiosity if SHE does part of the driving (from point A to point B) but YOU are counting the location (point B) as your location. Some folks have someone else that shares the driving but I don't know if all locations are added for the person on the list or just the ones where that person drives >50% of the distance to reach.

For example, if your wife drove 1,480 miles in 2 days and then you drive the last 20 miles to Jacksonville then I feel it's a little shady to count Jacksonville as a new one for you when you only drove the last 20 miles. If you drove >50% of the distance to reach Jacksonville then you could count it as a new location.

Maybe that clarification should be added in to the rules in the first post so there isn't any confusion. Maybe couples or road trip partners are allowed to count new locations for the vehicle rather than for each person? I've almost exclusively driven my car but whenever I had someone else drive it on a road trip I made sure to drive >50% of the distance to reach a location.
So far only I have done all the driving. I will keep in mind the 50% rule. Thanks.

This rule irritates my husband, who likes driving the Tesla but doesn't get to on road trips because I'm not giving up any Superchargers. :eek:

Who am I kidding? I've always been a driver's seat hog, dating back to long before the Tesla came along. ;)

So far only I have done all the driving. I will keep in mind the 50% rule. Thanks.

Cool. It's a loose guideline and not a firm rule (or else it would be in the first post). Also, since you've driven ~1,300 miles to New Orleans and it is only ~900 miles to Miami then you've already done >50% of the trip there and could basically not drive any more and still technically count Miami as a new one but I don't think that is how most of us do things. I'd frown on someone who just sits in the passenger seat for the next 890 miles and drives the last 10 to count Miami as a new one and sometimes I've said ">50% of the distance from the last new one to the next new one" but that starts to get confusing on long road trips. I realize you have a bunch of new ones to visit on the way and don't think you'll sit back for a ride for a day but was just curious. Thanks for clarifying and enjoy your trip.

This rule irritates my husband, who likes driving the Tesla but doesn't get to on road trips because I'm not giving up any Superchargers. :eek:

Who am I kidding? I've always been a driver's seat hog, dating back to long before the Tesla came along. ;)

@Big Earl, your husband CAN do some of the driving but as I mentioned it is probably poor ethics to get a ride for 490 miles and drive the last 10 miles and count that location as yours instead of theirs. You're still heading to Custer next month, right? If you don't drive to some new locations but take the same route then just remember which ones you missed and grab them on the return trip. It sounds like you'll probably drive the entire way anyhow so it might not be an issue. See you at the Bavarian Inn at Custer !

@Big Earl, your husband CAN do some of the driving but as I mentioned it is probably poor ethics to get a ride for 490 miles and drive the last 10 miles and count that location as yours instead of theirs. You're still heading to Custer next month, right? If you don't drive to some new locations but take the same route then just remember which ones you missed and grab them on the return trip. It sounds like you'll probably drive the entire way anyhow so it might not be an issue. See you at the Bavarian Inn at Custer !

Looking forward to the trip to Custer next month. I'll let him drive on the legs we've already gotten through Pennsylvania and Ohio, although he might have to work remotely from the car, so I might be doing the driving after all. He doesn't play the Supercharger game but he has gotten a few unique ones of his own.

Reactions: Darren S
The "buoy" marking the "southernmost point" irritates me--because it isn't the southernmost point of Key West. The southernmost point of Key West is part of the Naval Air Station, and is off limits to the public. However, a publicly accessible more southern part of Key West is the beach area of Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, and the parking area of the park is the southernmost to which the public can drive.

If you really want to get to the southernmost point of Florida, take a boat out to the Western Dry Rocks, Florida (24°26.8′N 81°55.6′W)--the southernmost point in the 48 contiguous states occasionally above water at low tide. Or, get permission from David W. Wolkowsky to visit Ballast Key for the southernmost land of Florida.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
What? People let other people drive their Tesla??

"Flew" to Dallas and back yesterday (4/17/19). Need to add the Ardmore & Denton SC's to my list. The head/tail wind was interesting.5-600+ Wh/mi head'n south, 3-450 Wh/mi on the flip flop.

@AwlBidnz, on one trip, I drove from Pittsburgh to Seattle (2,900 miles in 4 days) and picked up a buddy and had 1,700 miles in 2 days to get to his place in New Mexico. I had already hit all of those chargers in WA, ID, and MT on the way out so I let him enjoy driving the car initially so I could get some rest. Funny thing though but after 3 or 4 charging stops (~400 miles) he still didn't want to relinquish the left seat so it was a fun game of trying to get out of the bathroom first so you could get to the driver's seat. We shared driving after that so he could nap and I could get >50% of the rest of the trip and also made the drives to the new locations in ID and UT.

I'm being held hostage at the Service Center in Raleigh right now. They've put the new headlight in, but my car won't accept the firmware update (which apparently it needs in order for the new headlight to talk with the other one). Anyway, that's giving me a chance to make some updates.

For starters, here's how I"m travelling on this trip this time...
upload_2019-4-18_13-25-56.png

I've got the bike in the back and the luggage in the frunk. I actually managed to get a rather nice bag that fits perfectly in there that holds all the clothes I need for a week or so getaway.

Long before I had the Tesla I used to travel around with my bike and take pictures of it in front of scenic/touristy attractions. I called it my "Keep on Trek'ing" photo album. On this trip I've added a few more photos to that album and @Bighorn I have a picture like yours too.

upload_2019-4-18_13-30-18.png

Alright, let's make another update to try and catch up to the present...since apparently I have some time...

April 15
Marathon, FL - Got to see the sunrise over the water since I got here so early in the morning. Also took a a rather long bike ride around.
Naples, FL
Fort Myers, FL

April 16
Fort Myers - Dani Drive, FL
Sarasota, FL
Riverview, FL
Brandon, FL - Got to meet a co-worker here for lunch who I've known for 11 years but had never met in person until this trip.
Tampa, FL
Tampa - West Swann Ave, FL
Pinellas Park, FL
I did stop in Gainesville...but it wasn't open yet...and of course it's open today...blah.
Ocala, FL
Lake City, FL - Got to speak with a Tech SC Tech here...learned quite a bit about them as a result. Good visit.
Live Oak, FL
Tallahassee, FL

April 17 - This is my insane driving day...pretty much didn't stop but to charge.
Tifton, GA
Macon - Tom Hill Sr Rd, GA
Macon, GA
Florence, SC
Myrtle Beach, SC
Lumberton, NC
Fayetteville, NC
Warsaw, NC - Not on the Tesla nav, but I did find it thanks to the internet.
Wallace, NC
Wilmington, NC
Plymouth, NC
Rocky Mount, NC

April 18 - Still stuck at the Service Center but apparently my car finally downloaded the update...Yeah.
Raleigh, NC

There that's all that I've been to thus far, including the one I stopped at this morning. If they ever let me out of here I'll continue my journey west...and towards the thunderstorms.

That should put me at 283...and FINALLY ahead of that Bear that everyone keeps talking about... :)

Personally, I'd be okay with relaxing the rule and allowing couples to post one list as long as the primary driver/competitor is present for all superchargers listed. What I wouldn't be okay with is a situation where Husband goes on trip to California by himself, Wife goes on trip to east coast by herself, and then superchargers from both trips get added to the same list. That just isn't remotely competing on a level playing field with a solitary driver.