Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've added a few this month:
NY
Watertown

ON
Ottawa
Casselman
Cornwall

NJ
Rockaway
Parsippany

I added all to the spreadsheet.

Hope to make it to 100 by the end of the year!

@BagheeraNY, thanks for adding those to the Spreadsheet but next time can you also update the Wiki table at the beginning of this thread? I updated it for you with +6 to 62. Go get that 100th one this Summer!

On 4/20/19, I added my first new supercharger location since last November: Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (my #242).
I updated the spreadsheet and also noticed that my entry for Petaluma was highlighted red. I take pictures of every new location and the first picture at Petaluma was 6/14/15, not 7/28/14 as I had reported. I fixed it.
My first road trip this summer will be Phoenix, AZ - Morro Bay, CA - Reno, NV - Hamilton, MT - Denver, CO - Phoenix, AZ. I anticipate picking up about 40 new locations on this trip. Other potential trips are Phoenix - Reedsburg, WI and Phoenix - Auburn IN, but neither is definite yet.

Reactions: Darren S
On 4/20/19, I added my first new supercharger location since last November: Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (my #242).
I updated the spreadsheet and also noticed that my entry for Petaluma was highlighted red. I take pictures of every new location and the first picture at Petaluma was 6/14/15, not 7/28/14 as I had reported. I fixed it.
My first road trip this summer will be Phoenix, AZ - Morro Bay, CA - Reno, NV - Hamilton, MT - Denver, CO - Phoenix, AZ. I anticipate picking up about 40 new locations on this trip. Other potential trips are Phoenix - Reedsburg, WI and Phoenix - Auburn IN, but neither is definite yet.

@AzEd, if you update the spreadsheet then don't forget to update the Table at the beginning of this thread (or note in your post that you want / need someone to update the Table for you). I updated the table for you and thanks for correcting the date for yours.

Enjoy those road trips when you eventually get to them!

OK, I updated the spreadsheet after visiting (finally) San Ramon and Antioch. I noticed the new leaderboard column, Firsts.

Very nice, this has me agitated as I didn't realize the value of getting off my butt on opening day. Comparing myself to the closest geographical competitor I discover I have one First, yet @bmah has dozens. Before this column was added I thought I was ahead of him in my short time on this Earth (my car anyway is newer) but I see him in a whole new light with all that light green to his name. Wow!

Sure I could have gone to Milpitas on opening day, but I didn't hear about it until traffic was getting heavy so I went the next day. But that doesn't get you any light green. I missed the opening of my Alameda Supercharger, but only because my car was in for service, I was actually at the ribbon cutting, but not with my car, just a stupid loaner.

But look at all the openings near me I could have attended this last year: Antioch, Corte Madera, Cupertino, East Palo Alto, Fairfield, Fremont Blvd., Livermore, Los Gatos, Sac.-Arden Way, San Carlos, San Jose, SJ-Santana Row!

OK, so I am motivated, but I am not sure how I missed Daly City, and Issaquah, WA. Perhaps DC opened the day before I went, but I remember telling everyone at the time I was there opening day, confusing. And I can see that Issaquah shows its opening-day was the day I was there, but it doesn't show as bright green for some reason.

-Randy

Reactions: Big Earl
<snip> Sure I could have gone to Milpitas on opening day, but I didn't hear about it until traffic was getting heavy so I went the next day. But that doesn't get you any light green. I missed the opening of my Alameda Supercharger, but only because my car was in for service, I was actually at the ribbon cutting, but not with my car, just a stupid loaner. <snip>

@Randy Spencer, at Milpitas, did you happen to have a Tesla loaner or was it a non-Tesla?

<snip> Very nice, this has me agitated as I didn't realize the value of getting off my butt on opening day. Comparing myself to the closest geographical competitor I discover I have one First, yet @bmah has dozens. Before this column was added I thought I was ahead of him in my short time on this Earth (my car anyway is newer) but I see him in a whole new light with all that light green to his name. Wow! <snip>

Yes, hence why the 'game' is so much more than just putting notches in a belt. I get to see all sorts of places I'd never normally visit such as Crescent City, TX and the Spinach Capital of the World.

upload_2019-4-22_11-4-10.png

• Love
Reactions: DavidB
<snip>OK, so I am motivated, but I am not sure how I missed Daly City, and Issaquah, WA. Perhaps DC opened the day before I went, but I remember telling everyone at the time I was there opening day, confusing. And I can see that Issaquah shows its opening-day was the day I was there, but it doesn't show as bright green for some reason.

@Randy Spencer, I looked at Issaquah's opening date of 10/20/2018 and also your and others visit of 10/20/2018 and don't know why it isn't bright green (indicating a first on the 1st day). Perhaps @tes-s or @JSergeant can take a look at this and figure out why. That would bump you up with 1 more "First" visit and get you one closer to bmah.

I don't know if this same error happens elsewhere in the Spreadsheet but thanks for pointing it out.

@Randy Spencer, I looked at Issaquah's opening date of 10/20/2018 and also your and others visit of 10/20/2018 and don't know why it isn't bright green (indicating a first on the 1st day). Perhaps @tes-s or @JSergeant can take a look at this and figure out why. That would bump you up with 1 more "First" visit and get you one closer to bmah.

I don't know if this same error happens elsewhere in the Spreadsheet but thanks for pointing it out.
@Darren S - the problem is that for Issaquah there are two entries with bad dates - they show a visit before it was opened - these were Snort (8/1/2018) and ChadS (10/1/2018). To test this, I erased those two entries and @Randy Spencer and others now show as bright green. What do you suggest we do to those dates which are clearly wrong and are messing with the first visit stats?

• Informative
@Darren S - the problem is that for Issaquah there are two entries with bad dates - they show a visit before it was opened - these were Snort (8/1/2018) and ChadS (10/1/2018). To test this, I erased those two entries and @Randy Spencer and others now show as bright green. What do you suggest we do to those dates which are clearly wrong and are messing with the first visit stats?

Can the bad dates be replaced with an X to indicate that it was visited on an unknown date? I only mention an X because I see some people who have marked their visits with that instead of a date.

We just have to be careful not to bump anyone with legitimate visits prior to opening. For example, I've visited two Superchargers before they were officially open. If it works, it counts.

Can the bad dates be replaced with an X to indicate that it was visited on an unknown date? I only mention an X because I see some people who have marked their visits with that instead of a date.

We just have to be careful not to bump anyone with legitimate visits prior to opening. For example, I've visited two Superchargers before they were officially open. If it works, it counts.
What I have done is append an asterisk to the date shown, so we don't lose the info as entered. That way it will be treated as text and not interfere with the earliest visit stats. I suggest we do this for other red entries. What do you think @tes-s and @Darren S?

I thought that the calculation was "(Visit Date) - (Open Date)" and if that was a negative number then it was colored red to indicate an error but if it was "0" then it was bright green for anyone who visited that day and if it was ">0" then it was dark green. IMHO, it shouldn't be calculated off of the earliest visit to that charger because, as shown, what if someone enters an earlier-than-Open-date in the wrong cell or puts the wrong month or year then ALL legit first day visit folks will not be counted who were actually there on opening day. Can it be recalculated that way (if that makes sense to others) and remedy this issue as well?

The "x" dates were because myself or one of the other list Admins (@Half Dollar Bill, @JSergeant, @tes-s, or @theflyer) couldn't locate when that person posted to the various threads when they visited but the old Wiki table had it listed so they were given an "x" as a placeholder. I'd prefer to get a date for everybody's visit but some folks are inactive on the forums so it is hard to get in touch with them to clarify their visits.

What I have done is append an asterisk to the date shown, so we don't lose the info as entered. That way it will be treated as text and not interfere with the earliest visit stats. I suggest we do this for other red entries. What do you think @tes-s and @Darren S?

That works for now and can be applied to others as well as long as it doesn't subtract from the count of their "charges this Quarter" or total visits or things. I'd still prefer if it was calculated off of the 'official' Open Date that we grab from Supercharge.info rather than the earliest date that someone else enters as their own visit but will see what others have for feedback.

Red if visited more than two days before open, date is in the future, or supercharger does not have an open date.
Dark tan if the entry is text.
Bright green if date is the earliest date of all competitors. It does not have to be on the open date.

Open date comes from supercharge.info.

There is a problem with some open dates where the supercharger was temporarily closed, and the open date is the re-open date, not the original open date.

What I have done is append an asterisk to the date shown, so we don't lose the info as entered.
That works. It should show up as a text entry.

Red if visited more than two days before open, date is in the future, or supercharger does not have an open date.
Dark tan if the entry is text.
Bright green if date is the earliest date of all competitors. It does not have to be on the open date.

Open date comes from supercharge.info.

There is a problem with some open dates where the supercharger was temporarily closed, and the open date is the re-open date, not the original open date.

That works. It should show up as a text entry.
OK, I've reviewed all the 'Red' dates in North America (US, Canada & Mexico). I've appended * to many of them which do not seem to be correct, and in some cases added a text note such as 'Wrong SpC'.

Some of the red dates I have left alone - if the visited date was only a few days before the Supercharger opened or if it was the 1st of the month, since those were probably just entered as month/year.
The ones that I asterisked were months or years off; I suspect they were either typos or entries on the wrong line - for example Milford (CT Post Mall) vs Milford (I-95); Nashville vs Nashville (Brentwood).
Some were for Superchargers not yet open - I have added a note to these suggesting the wrong SpC was chosen.

• Helpful
What do you suggest we do to those dates which are clearly wrong and are messing with the first visit stats?
Many of my dates are wrong. Long before I knew there would be a competition, I was visiting superchargers for my own satisfaction. Back then, I did not record the actual dates I visited the sites, just the year. I no longer have any way of verifying dates.

Many of my dates are wrong. Long before I knew there would be a competition, I was visiting superchargers for my own satisfaction. Back then, I did not record the actual dates I visited the sites, just the year. I no longer have any way of verifying dates.

@DavidB, thanks for clarifying. Do you have an Android phone by chance? I don't know if Google Maps tracks on an iPhone the same way but I can go to Google Maps Timeline and see where my phone was to narrow down what month or day I was in a specific town. I take enough photos that it tags them by geo location and if I forget a location then Google helps me figure it out.

• Helpful
Yes, I see that many of yours are reported as Jan 1 of each year. As a result you've bagged some 'first visits' which are probably not correct. Any chance you can narrow them down to the month? Darren would be happy to update your dates :)

Reactions: DavidB and Darren S
Yes, I see that many of yours are reported as Jan 1 of each year. As a result you've bagged some 'first visits' which are probably not correct. Any chance you can narrow them down to the month? Darren would be happy to update your dates :)

Indeed I'm happy to assist. If you aren't satisfied then I'll give ya your money back.

That's why I try to add a check-in on PlugShare (for my 1st visit to a new location) and can use that as a backup method to see when I visited somewhere at least +/- a day or so if nothing else.

• Funny
Yes, hence why the 'game' is so much more than just putting notches in a belt. I get to see all sorts of places I'd never normally visit such as Crescent City, TX and the Spinach Capital of the World.
Precisely why I love the challenge of visiting Supercharger sites! Also why I love visiting the extreme points of the states. I've learned so much about the geography of the US that I would never learn just by staring at textbooks.
… but alas a small portion of Minnesota will be tricky to get to. I'm sure I could avoid it as there isn't really a paved road heading into it but dirt / gravel roads should be sufficient. Besides, there is an equally prominent "buoy" indicating the location so now it's on my list to visit.
The "Northernmost buoy" at Angle Inlet, MN, is a lie, just like the "Buoy" marking the "Southernmost Point of the Continental US" in Key West, FL. It is neither a buoy nor the northernmost point :D. Google maps actually knows the northernmost road:
Google Maps

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
When I first bought my Tesla, I had a 10 year old flip phone that didn't run apps. Switched to an iPhone, upgraded a year ago or so, that one was stolen, and my replacement phone is less than a month old. Nice idea of using the phone to trace my history, but nope.

What we could do is change any 1/1 date to 12/31.

Precisely why I love the challenge of visiting Supercharger sites! Also why I love visiting the extreme points of the states. I've learned so much about the geography of the US that I would never learn just by staring at textbooks.The "Northernmost buoy" at Angle Inlet, MN, is a lie, just like the "Buoy" marking the "Southernmost Point of the Continental US" in Key West, FL. It is neither a buoy nor the northernmost point :D. Google maps actually knows the northernmost road:
Google Maps

Yep, I saw that as well and IF there is a chance that I get up there then I'll hit the legit northern point but getting there is the tricky part.

Also, why don't they have these markers for the farthest West or East points? I've been to West Quoddy Head Lighthouse years ago with my Dad and threw a rock OFF of the United States. So that was the farthest point east and I haven't been back in 20 yrs but one of these days when I get up that way again.