Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my future goals: To drive to the highest elevation reachable by car, and lowest elevation reachable by car, of all states. And no, having my Tesla dropped off by helicopter doesn't count.
I could be up for this game. Please post a link if there is a list somewhere online! I'd be interested in the "reachable by car" locations for northernmost, westernmost, etc. as well.

Reactions: Darren S
Two sources I've used:

Extreme points are portions of a region which are further north, south, east, or west than any other. This is a list of extreme points in U.S. states, territories, and the District of Columbia.

The elevation of the U.S. states, the federal district, and the territories may be described in several ways:
List of U.S. states and territories by elevation

I'm not aware of any list that specifies the points reachable by car. So far, I've used these lists, and then closely looked at maps. Any time I've not been sure, I've driven to both roads in question. I've also gone off-roading. Got stuck & needed towing trying to reach the westernmost dirt road of Florida. Decided, since it was not a public road, that I had gone far enough to count.

Last edited:
I could be up for this game. Please post a link if there is a list somewhere online! I'd be interested in the "reachable by car" locations for northernmost, westernmost, etc. as well.
Northernmost? With the border with Canada being a parallel, wouldn't that mean that MOST of the board IS the Northernmost? Looks like I was just almost at the Westernmost when I hit the Sequim WA Supercharger recently, should have taken the opportunity, but I didn't know this new game was afoot at the time.

Also missed Mt. Evans when taking the Tesla to show my sister in CO. At least Death Valley is easy to hit from here and gives me an excuse to drive thru Yosemite going West to East after just going South to North to pick up the two Superchargers around the park.

Already had Brewer, Maine and Key West FL on my Circumnav-a-Nation planned trip, I will be sure to go as far in each direction as I can.

-Randy

Northernmost? With the border with Canada being a parallel, wouldn't that mean that MOST of the board IS the Northernmost?
For North Dakota and west, true--just pick a road where you can drive up to the border. For Minnesota and East, there are specific points that are the northernmost, and specific roads that are as far north as you can drive.

Sorry to hear about the delays at Raleigh. If only they gave you a loaner for a day and you did some extra location visits while your car sat all day (but I'm sure they didn't indicate it would take all day to complete until most of the day was gone).

Actually I think it turned out to be 4 hours at the Service Center before the car would take the firmware. Ugh. However, since I had my bike I did go on a lengthy bike ride thru the state park that is nearby. The hills...significantly different than what I had gotten used to in Florida (where there were none). Very tiring but a very good ride...and another photo for my collection.

Alright, I'm home...time to make the last update from my trip which covered quite a bit of territory... Let's go.

So last I left off I was stuck at the Service Center in Raleigh, so let's pick things up from there:
April 18 (cont...)
Burlington, NC
Greensboro, NC
Charlotte, NC
Hickory, NC
Then a long haul all the way back to...
Athens, GA

April 19
Buford, GA
I had what I thought was a good plan here...to camp out under the roof of the nearby Costco gas station (which was closed) and sleep till 4AM and then head into Atlanta and hopefully avoid both the big rain and rush hour traffic. Unfortunately...that didn't work out too well. For starters some of the rain went through while I was sleeping, but the big stuff didn't hit until I was smack dab in the middle of Atlanta looking for the two chargers near the mall. I kept having troubles finding them. Initially I wasn't sure if that was because it was too dark, or too rainy, but as it turns out it was because it was too EARLY. More on that later... So I gave up looking for those two and drove over to the single one in the middle of the city in the parking garage. That was easy to get. Garage was open, didn't have to pay for parking (in and out in under 15 minutes) and got to get out of the rain for a little bit too.

upload_2019-4-20_17-31-19.png

Then I opted to drive out of the city and go to the Tesla store to get the charger in Decatur. Again that one was easy. The store was closed as it was still before 6AM and I found the chargers available and easy to access, it was still pouring though. Then I decided I'd better head to to Alpharetta if I wanted to get that one as I've heard they don't want people charging there....and sure enough there's a sign on the posts telling you to go away (well, it actually says "No public supercharging"), but a sign is not a fence...so I plugged in and charged there and actually took a bit of a nap...which as it turns out was actually a good decision.

Still pouring in Alpharetta at 6:30AM when I took this pic...
upload_2019-4-20_17-42-3.png

An hour later...the rain has slowed down considerably,and hey, you can see things now...and lucky for me there was ONE spot open when I got there so that I could plug in.
upload_2019-4-20_17-43-41.png

Then I decided to drive back into the city to try and see if I could find those other two chargers (now that the sun could help with my search). Turns out that the both the garage and the outdoor parking lot are CLOSED at 4AM and they didn't open up until what would be normal times for employees to come in to work. Not sure if that is true every day, but it certainly was true yesterday. However, once the garage was open and the barricade on the parking lot was opened it's easy to get to them. So I got both of those too. Certainly in a very different order than I initially had planned...and I had to wade thru some Atlanta rush hour traffic (and got to experience being passed by drivers in the "Shoulder lane"). But I got them all...so mission accomplished.

So here's the official order:
Atlanta, GA
Decatur, GA
Alpharetta, GA
Atlanta, GA - Lenox Garage
Atlanta, GA - Peachtree Road

That was the last drama...just more driving after that on to...
Auburn, AL
Oxford, AL
Steele, AL
Chattanooga, TN
Manchester, TN
....and drum roll...
#300 Cookeville, TN
upload_2019-4-20_17-59-19.png

Finally today...on the drive home (April 20)...
Knoxville, TN
London, KY
Lexington, KY
Cincinnati, OH - Marburg road

Finishing up at 304 now...
I think in all the chargers that I plugged in to on this trip I only had to use about 4 or 5 that I'd been to before. I'm sure that ratio is going to be more difficult to replicate going forward (unless Tesla opens some new locations near me...but they are doing that).

Had a fun time once again...and got to meet some interesting people and see some great sights along the way. The only bad thing...I left Florida and it was in the high 80's and sunny...here in Michigan it's in the low 40's and raining... I think I need to head back south again. Maybe my boss will let me work from our Tampa office for a while... Then I could get that Gainesville charger that I missed. :)

@IT Geek

Nice job and be sure to get your 300 Club buckle, I think Darren has them:) Curious if you were aware of the armed robbery that happened at the Burlington supercharger a little over a month ago--fortunately the guy was apprehended in part because of video evidence. Don't ask me to count up how many times I googled Florida Keys real estate since returning home to Wyoming this winter. It's a permanent fixture in my line-up of Weather.com app cities.

Alpharetta was where I was invited to talk to all the new employees on their opening day. I'm a little hurt at how little love they're showing us intrepid travelers after hearing my tales!

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
@IT Geek

Nice job and be sure to get your 300 Club buckle, I think Darren has them:) Curious if you were aware of the armed robbery that happened at the Burlington supercharger a little over a month ago--fortunately the guy was apprehended in part because of video evidence. Don't ask me to count up how many times I googled Florida Keys real estate since returning home to Wyoming this winter. It's a permanent fixture in my line-up of Weather.com app cities.

Alpharetta was where I was invited to talk to all the new employees on their opening day. I'm a little hurt at how little love they're showing us intrepid travelers after hearing my tales!
Which Burlington? Link?

Thank you. I didn't actually speak to anyone at Alpahretta but the sign there did make it seem like they'd prefer if you didn't use their two charging stalls. As I recall the charge was going quite slowly anyway...which is in part why I decided to rest there a bit. That and the rain storm...and not being able to see much in downtown Atlanta. There was another car parked next to me and it was not charging. I think they just had it there as it was an available spot.

No, I had no idea about Burlington. The story is right though...the chargers are way off compared to the rest of the stuff at the mall. It was a bright sunny day there for me too. I parked and immediately headed into the mall and stopped at the pizza place and got some "oven baked" wings. There were at least a few other cars charging both when I arrived and when I left...so safety in numbers perhaps. Maybe more of the would-be thieves will get the message that many Tesla owners have dash cams in their cars and they should just move on.

I also miss Florida. The warm weather...the extremely bike friendly cities and towns...and the sunrises along the beach (Cape Canaveral here). Need to get back there more often...

upload_2019-4-21_8-49-52.png

Reactions: NKYTA
Two sources I've used:

Extreme points are portions of a region which are further north, south, east, or west than any other. This is a list of extreme points in U.S. states, territories, and the District of Columbia.

The elevation of the U.S. states, the federal district, and the territories may be described in several ways:
List of U.S. states and territories by elevation

I'm not aware of any list that specifies the points reachable by car. So far, I've used these lists, and then closely looked at maps. Any time I've not been sure, I've driven to both roads in question. I've also gone off-roading. Got stuck & needed towing trying to reach the westernmost dirt road of Florida. Decided, since it was not a public road, that I had gone far enough to count.

I'm ashamed I haven't already known about the list of the 4 farthest points out for each state, @DavidB. I've hit a number of them just by luck such as the lowest point in PA at the PA / DE border at the Delaware River since this is where I-95 passes over (or close enough for me since I didn't feel the need to exit the road and drive down the surface streets to the Sunoco refinery AT the river) but I'll keep that list in mind as well as elevations if I feel like hitting some more of those.

Or the Montana / Canada border at Sweet Grass on my way to the Lethbridge, AB supercharger (and @JSergeant did that same route from Helena / Great Falls, MT up to Lethbridge about a week before I did last year). And after crossing the 49th parallel / US-Canada border I thought I could check all of the northern US border off the list but alas a small portion of Minnesota will be tricky to get to. I'm sure I could avoid it as there isn't really a paved road heading into it but dirt / gravel roads should be sufficient. Besides, there is an equally prominent "buoy" indicating the location so now it's on my list to visit.

upload_2019-4-21_11-30-11.png

Good adventures for your Florida run. In Florida, I stopped there on the way back from TX as the road went near the northwest corner so I thought it would connect but it ended AT the state border. I thought it was the northernmost point but per the list above I wasn't so I'll give it another try some day.

upload_2019-4-21_11-14-48.png

upload_2019-4-21_11-14-58.png

upload_2019-4-21_11-16-28.png

upload_2019-4-21_11-15-5.png

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB
Alright, I'm home...time to make the last update from my trip which covered quite a bit of territory... Let's go.

So last I left off I was stuck at the Service Center in Raleigh, so let's pick things up from there:
April 18 (cont...)
Burlington, NC
Greensboro, NC
Charlotte, NC
Hickory, NC
Then a long haul all the way back to...
Athens, GA

April 19
Buford, GA
I had what I thought was a good plan here...to camp out under the roof of the nearby Costco gas station (which was closed) and sleep till 4AM and then head into Atlanta and hopefully avoid both the big rain and rush hour traffic. Unfortunately...that didn't work out too well. For starters some of the rain went through while I was sleeping, but the big stuff didn't hit until I was smack dab in the middle of Atlanta looking for the two chargers near the mall. I kept having troubles finding them. Initially I wasn't sure if that was because it was too dark, or too rainy, but as it turns out it was because it was too EARLY. More on that later... So I gave up looking for those two and drove over to the single one in the middle of the city in the parking garage. That was easy to get. Garage was open, didn't have to pay for parking (in and out in under 15 minutes) and got to get out of the rain for a little bit too.

View attachment 398995

Then I opted to drive out of the city and go to the Tesla store to get the charger in Decatur. Again that one was easy. The store was closed as it was still before 6AM and I found the chargers available and easy to access, it was still pouring though. Then I decided I'd better head to to Alpharetta if I wanted to get that one as I've heard they don't want people charging there....and sure enough there's a sign on the posts telling you to go away (well, it actually says "No public supercharging"), but a sign is not a fence...so I plugged in and charged there and actually took a bit of a nap...which as it turns out was actually a good decision.

Still pouring in Alpharetta at 6:30AM when I took this pic...
View attachment 398999

An hour later...the rain has slowed down considerably,and hey, you can see things now...and lucky for me there was ONE spot open when I got there so that I could plug in.
View attachment 399000

Then I decided to drive back into the city to try and see if I could find those other two chargers (now that the sun could help with my search). Turns out that the both the garage and the outdoor parking lot are CLOSED at 4AM and they didn't open up until what would be normal times for employees to come in to work. Not sure if that is true every day, but it certainly was true yesterday. However, once the garage was open and the barricade on the parking lot was opened it's easy to get to them. So I got both of those too. Certainly in a very different order than I initially had planned...and I had to wade thru some Atlanta rush hour traffic (and got to experience being passed by drivers in the "Shoulder lane"). But I got them all...so mission accomplished.

So here's the official order:
Atlanta, GA
Decatur, GA
Alpharetta, GA
Atlanta, GA - Lenox Garage
Atlanta, GA - Peachtree Road

That was the last drama...just more driving after that on to...
Auburn, AL
Oxford, AL
Steele, AL
Chattanooga, TN
Manchester, TN
....and drum roll...
#300 Cookeville, TN
View attachment 399002

Finally today...on the drive home (April 20)...
Knoxville, TN
London, KY
Lexington, KY
Cincinnati, OH - Marburg road

Finishing up at 304 now...
I think in all the chargers that I plugged in to on this trip I only had to use about 4 or 5 that I'd been to before. I'm sure that ratio is going to be more difficult to replicate going forward (unless Tesla opens some new locations near me...but they are doing that).

Had a fun time once again...and got to meet some interesting people and see some great sights along the way. The only bad thing...I left Florida and it was in the high 80's and sunny...here in Michigan it's in the low 40's and raining... I think I need to head back south again. Maybe my boss will let me work from our Tampa office for a while... Then I could get that Gainesville charger that I missed. :)

@IT Geek

@IT Geek, that was an amazing road trip and I've updated your lists with +21 to 304. You moved up 3 places to 10th place with that trip and are the 11th person to reach 300. Yes that is part of the adventure of reaching locations after hours or in the pouring rain when you'd probably just skip them otherwise.

Congrats and welcome to the 3rd Century / 300+ Club! Indeed I have a few "300 club buckles" available as @Bighorn indicated but will take it with me to Custer next month so you'll have to meet up with me again to obtain it. :p

Nice job to only have 4 or 5 repeats. What was your total mileage for that trip? I think you added 81 new chargers in at least 3,000 miles of travel and that is a very very good average of miles-driven-per-new-location (something around 40 miles per new location). It gets harder and harder and I don't think I'm at the 100 miles per new location anymore and maybe closer to 150 at best. Adding just 8-10 new ones on the 3,000 mile round trip to Custer next month won't be a very good average but that's not the point of that excursion.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and IT Geek
Nice job to only have 4 or 5 repeats. What was your total mileage for that trip? I think you added 81 new chargers in at least 3,000 miles of travel...

Like a rookie I forgot to reset the trip counter in my car before heading out...but according to The Google in my phone it was considerably more than 3000 miles...actually just over 5500. That seems right too since I know what my mileage was before heading out and I do have about 5500 more miles on the car now. Actually just from home to Key West and back is a bit more than 3000 miles alone. The biggest day was when I went back across from Georgia all the way over to North Carolina (again). That was 950 in one 24 hour period. My shortest day was when I only drove 75 miles in one 24 hour period...hanging out in Miami at the mall...watching the Masters and then going to the GoT viewing party. So 10 days, 5546 miles...or about 550 per day. There were some short days (393, 75, 402) and some long days (708, 950, 722).

I also drove quite a bit on non-interstates during this trip. That is to say I don't think Tesla thought people would be travelling between Tallahassee and Tifton in the middle of the night when they put those chargers there. You can still drive at 80MPH on the Interstates when it is dark out, but don't try that at midnight on the road between those two places. I guess what I'm saying is that the shortest distance between two points might be a straight line, but that's not necessarily going to be the shortest duration. Next time I'll try and take that into consideration and attempt to stay more on the "big roads". But for this trip I wanted to get some of the chargers that I had missed before, so a certain amount of zig-zaging was necessary...and truth be told, a bit fun in some cases.

Reactions: DavidB
Like a rookie I forgot to reset the trip counter in my car before heading out...but according to The Google in my phone it was considerably more than 3000 miles...actually just over 5500. That seems right too since I know what my mileage was before heading out and I do have about 5500 more miles on the car now. Actually just from home to Key West and back is a bit more than 3000 miles alone. The biggest day was when I went back across from Georgia all the way over to North Carolina (again). That was 950 in one 24 hour period. My shortest day was when I only drove 75 miles in one 24 hour period...hanging out in Miami at the mall...watching the Masters and then going to the GoT viewing party. So 10 days, 5546 miles...or about 550 per day. There were some short days (393, 75, 402) and some long days (708, 950, 722).

I also drove quite a bit on non-interstates during this trip. That is to say I don't think Tesla thought people would be travelling between Tallahassee and Tifton in the middle of the night when they put those chargers there. You can still drive at 80MPH on the Interstates when it is dark out, but don't try that at midnight on the road between those two places. I guess what I'm saying is that the shortest distance between two points might be a straight line, but that's not necessarily going to be the shortest duration. Next time I'll try and take that into consideration and attempt to stay more on the "big roads". But for this trip I wanted to get some of the chargers that I had missed before, so a certain amount of zig-zaging was necessary...and truth be told, a bit fun in some cases.

Ok, still, that's ~70 miles per location and anything <100 miles is great.

Reactions: IT Geek