Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hopelessly stuck in 2nd place, at least until my trip to Germany in September. I've been kind of hoping that Darren or JSeargent would up their games to put some pressure on me and give me something to play for :)

Trust me, @PLUS EV, I would have made a few stabs at Miami or L.A. over the Winter but haven't been able to make any road trips. It's agonizing.

Good luck in Europe if you make that leap. That has been a goal of mine for the past 3 yrs and I've just not set out to accomplish it yet.

I cleared the board, wiped all of Florida out, all the way to Marathon Key. Then a month later they commenced putting up new ones. Now I have four more to pick up.
Might be a good time to go back - seems to have slowed in FL a bit.

@JSergeant suggested having permit and construction on the maps - so in addition to looking at "not yet visited", you can also add in construction and permit to see what you may miss.

For all the activity, most of it seems to be LA/SF, Boston to DC, and permits across the great north.

upload_2019-5-9_6-3-24.png

@JSergeant suggested having permit and construction on the maps - so in addition to looking at "not yet visited", you can also add in construction and permit to see what you may miss.
upload_2019-5-9_6-3-24-png.405812
That's a great idea. I got excited that there might be a bunch getting ready to add to my trip to Custer. Nope, nothing under construction except right here in California until you get to almost the Mississippi River.

-Randy

Posting an update for my friend @Melanie_S85 and converting some of the "x" visit dates in the spreadsheet to the actual visit dates and adding some missing ones from a few road trips (sorted by Day only). Adding these 14 moves her up 13 spots to 31 total and I'm looking forward to seeing more added from her trip to Custer next week.

07/22/2018:
St. Augustine, FL​

12/21/2018:
N Houston, TX​

01/20/2019:
Denton, TX​

02/05/2019:
Arlington, TX​

02/20/2019:
Sulphur Springs, TX​

03/16/2019:
Huntsville, TX​

03/17/2019:
Houston, TX​

04/08/2019:
Turkey Lake, FL
Port Orange, FL
Jacksonville, FL (not County Rd)
Live Oak, FL
Altamonte, FL​

04/09/2019:
Pearl, MS
Monroe, LA​

bay city
gaylord
traverse city
cadillac
big rapids

3rd century

Impressive haul the last couple days.... I feel someone gaining on me...and in my home state even. :)

In related news, yesterday I added...

West Des Moines, IA
Shelby, IA
Council Bluffs, IA
Lincoln, NE
Grand Island, NE
Gothenburg, NE
Ogallala, NE
Brush, CO
Limon, CO
Denver, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Springs, CO

That's a drive from Minneapolis to Colorado Springs in one day...or 1044 miles the way I went.
I had planned to slow things down a bit from here...I am on vacation after all...but @tes-s may get me to rethink that... :)

No, in all honesty...today my big event will be going up (and down) Pike's Peak... So that's how I'll be spending the better part of the day. The weather looks awesome for it too.

No, in all honesty...today my big event will be going up (and down) Pike's Peak... So that's how I'll be spending the better part of the day. The weather looks awesome for it too.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to get to the very top, but it is still a great drive. Get a snapshot of your energy graph. It is a beautiful thing in its symmetry. Here is mine.
IMG_20180613_141305.jpg

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Monday morning at O-dark-thirty my son and I will embark on a road trip to the Queen City. He has on his bucket list to visit all the Major League ballparks. (However, he will never catch up to the old man, as I have been to ten that are either not hosting baseball any longer (like the LA Coliseum) or that have been razed (like the Polo Grounds.)

Our journey east is planned, but after he flies home, the length and extent of the return trip will be by the seat of my pants until my wife begins to text me incessantly from dawn til dusk. Plus, I'll need to tend to my two grape vines. Hope to be able to make raisins this summer.

Wanna grab 35 new locations; crossing my fingers for 40. Still won't make a dent in the leaderboard for this hodad.

Monday morning at O-dark-thirty my son and I will embark on a road trip to the Queen City. He has on his bucket list to visit all the Major League ballparks. (However, he will never catch up to the old man, as I have been to ten that are either not hosting baseball any longer (like the LA Coliseum) or that have been razed (like the Polo Grounds.)

Our journey east is planned, but after he flies home, the length and extent of the return trip will be by the seat of my pants until my wife begins to text me incessantly from dawn til dusk. Plus, I'll need to tend to my two grape vines. Hope to be able to make raisins this summer. <snip>

Awesome and what a fantastic excursion! Will your son be driving part of the trip (I assume he's old enough if you saw games at the Polo Grounds which has been closed for quite a while)?

I always see your Profile / Avatar pic and it reminds me of the time I did a small detour to see that exit sign myself. Fun times.

Wanna grab 35 new locations; crossing my fingers for 40. Still won't make a dent in the leaderboard for this hodad.

Lots of folks keep saying that but just like you, @cpa, everyone started out at some point so we've all been there. Usually just one mega trip coast-to-coast or up and down the left or right coast is enough to add 50-75 alone or do them as part of incremental road trips. It's neat that a retired person can be battling with someone working a full-time job or someone with young kids is side-by-side with someone who works from home. I like the incentive of having to go places I normally would not visit.