Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's always the Ferry that can take you from Long Island over to CT or RI (I didn't use it so I don't know precisely) but I did think about that when I was out there earlier this year. NYC was absolutely the worst traffic (during rush hour) of any place that I've ever been....and my journeys include Baltimore/DC, San Fran, LA, Denver, Boston, Chicago, Orlando, Miami and many more. You have to really be going against the flow in order to make it worthwhile heading through there. I'd definitely advise a weekend.

If you want to grab a ton of chargers, go though Boston and CT. They are so densely packed there...and going through Boston early on a Sunday morning actually worked out rather well for me. And don't forget about Middletown, NY. I hear that one is open now. :)
Middletown night not be on the Nav yet. Let me know if you need the coordinates:)

Kind of. We plan to head to Maine by way of the Brooklyn chargers but I've literally spent the past 3.5 hours trying to route plan and I'm at a loss. We can make it Philly to Bronx hitting every charger along the way (except Manhattan but including Long Island) we haven't gotten - 13 in all - in about 12 hours. But that's without any meaningful breaks and I just don't know if that's fair to the 1.5 year old.

We can break that leg into two days by spending an evening in Long Island but that leaves us with the second half of day 2 somewhere in the Bronx to do what or stay where?

The alternative is skip the 2 (or all 3) Long Island chargers since they're so out of the way.

Playing around with your map a bit ... if I may make a suggestion:

Avoid the NYC Superchargers and head up to Maine via Tappan Zee, Hartford, around the west side of Boston and up through New Hampshire. Then come back though Boston, Cape Cod and down I-95. Should be an easy 30+ chargers ... maybe 40+ if you decide to hit Long Island. Total trip is around 1,500 miles and an easy three days of driving... more if you go all the way to Baileyville.

We are currently in Maine. @PhillyGal : not sure if your 1.5 year old will appreciate it but the colors are beautiful up here.

We're currently at the B&B owned by @Half Dollar Bill in Freeport Maine. I'm looking forward to being the first guest utilizing his recently installed destination chargers.

For my supercharger count, please add the following:

10/7/19: Kennebunk ME south

We are currently in Maine. @PhillyGal : not sure if your 1.5 year old will appreciate it but the colors are beautiful up here.

We're currently at the B&B owned by @Half Dollar Bill in Freeport Maine. I'm looking forward to being the first guest utilizing his recently installed destination chargers.

For my supercharger count, please add the following:

10/7/19: Kennebunk ME south
Updated.

California

Milpitas 11:49 am FMT
Newark 12:21 pm
Richmond 1:04 pm
Not including the 4 in Manhattan, you have just 9 left to complete a clean sweep of the US & Canada:

Baileyville, ME
Hudsonville, MI
Smithfield, NC
Middletown, NY
Henrietta, TX
Seattle - Union St, WA
Lake Geneva, WI
Salisbury, NB
Enfield, NS

Here's a suggested 6,287 mile route assuming you start at Richmond, CA. I can't guarantee that it's the optimal route, but it doesn't look bad! Add another 2,783 miles to get home to Wyoming and you'll be done.
Bighorn part 1.JPG

Bighorn part 2.JPG

Not including the 4 in Manhattan, you have just 9 left to complete a clean sweep of the US & Canada:

Baileyville, ME
Hudsonville, MI
Smithfield, NC
Middletown, NY
Henrietta, TX
Seattle - Union St, WA
Lake Geneva, WI
Salisbury, NB
Enfield, NS

Here's a suggested 6,287 mile route assuming you start at Richmond, CA. I can't guarantee that it's the optimal route, but it doesn't look bad! Add another 2,783 miles to get home to Wyoming and you'll be done.View attachment 463577

View attachment 463578
Thanks! I’m only 6,188 miles in. My driver’s window regulator was acting fritzy which helped me decide not to navigate toll country in the northeast before heading west. As it was, I had to pay a few tolls through the back window—classy! I took a chance in New Mexico and cracked the window for an Immigration checkpoint. Figured they’re not playing these days. Turns out I got waved through, but the window proceeded to go lower with each attempt to raise it never to return. Fortunately right after the torrential downpour.
With a bit of perspicacity and grinding at Deming, I finally got it up. Arrived early to the Tempe service center the next day before their Saturday opening —they’ve seen me before—and I was back on the road in 90 minutes.
So yeah, I can head for Nova Scotia:) Sounds like there might be some movement on the trans Canada with pedestals arriving in SK. That would be clutch if they christened them as a group before any more snow.

Germany

Moers
Kamen
Lauenau
Bispingen
Braak
Hamburg
Rade
Brinkum
Lohne
Emsbueren

Netherlands

Apeldoorn
Zevenaar
I didn't notice yesterday when updating Germany that there are actually two Hamburg SpC's. Which one did you visit?
Hamburg - Essener Straße (SC), Germany
or
Hamburg, Hotel Lindtner, Germany

I've updated your Europe map to Oct 7

PLUS EV Europe - Google My Maps

Excited to see where you go next. Are you going to polish off Denmark and then hit Sweden? Or head into the former East Germany?

I didn't notice yesterday when updating Germany that there are actually two Hamburg SpC's. Which one did you visit?
Hamburg - Essener Straße (SC), Germany
or
Hamburg, Hotel Lindtner, Germany

I've updated your Europe map to Oct 7

PLUS EV Europe - Google My Maps

Excited to see where you go next. Are you going to polish off Denmark and then hit Sweden? Or head into the former East Germany?
I went to Hotel Lindtner. Essener Strasse was another 2-stall service center with limited hours. I just decied it wasn't even worth going a half hour out of the way for it. At best, you'd get a quick plug-in and try not to be in the way of the employees. I'm beginning to think the service center superchargers should just be removed from the game as they have been removed from the Nav (perhaps with previous visits being grandfathered in), but that's a topic for another thread!

We fly home tomorrow so there will be just one more update. Will be finishing off the Netherlands today. Will save Scandinavia/East Germany and France/Spain/Portugal/Italy for two separate trips in the future!

I went to Hotel Lindtner. Essener Strasse was another 2-stall service center with limited hours. I just decied it wasn't even worth going a half hour out of the way for it. At best, you'd get a quick plug-in and try not to be in the way of the employees. I'm beginning to think the service center superchargers should just be removed from the game as they have been removed from the Nav (perhaps with previous visits being grandfathered in), but that's a topic for another thread!

We fly home tomorrow so there will be just one more update. Will be finishing off the Netherlands today. Will save Scandinavia/East Germany and France/Spain/Portugal/Italy for two separate trips in the future!
OK, thanks. Have a safe trip home. I hope you can share a bit more about your trip when you get back, especially about the Tesla rental or however you obtained it.