Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 464118

Bay Area folks are a little worried...
One of those folks at Concord was me I was so worried I was playing Beach Buggy while charging.

We all received a msg in our Inbox on the app
Screenshot_20191008-221432.png

Keeping on Subject.....

Rohnert Park -- Sept 7
Richmond -- Oct 8

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
Two of those places are Valet only. Brooklyn 12th is not that bad. You can check in your car and walk around the area for several nice restaurants. However, the Jersey City location is a bit 1) difficult to find (since it's just a small opening on the street) and 2) strange to use if you want to make a quick stop. I ended up going there rather late at night. I would not advise going there if you want to be quick or you feel odd asking the guy to valet your car and taking it out 5 minutes later. I didn't really notice anything in the area that was worth stopping at either. But I was only there 5 minutes so there's that. I do have some pics in this thread from my trip there in August (5th to be exact).

If you get in and out of Brooklyn Museum within 15 minutes it's free, otherwise you'll have to pay to park there. Some of the other places are also going to cost you a small fee to use them and some are also in parking garages. Remember Plugshare is your friend for finding chargers in garages as they generally are more reliable than the Nav to tell you what floor they are on. The app (and website) will also tell you if there is a charge to use them. I'd recommend you spend a little time before you head out making sure you want to stop at those locations and that you know where they are in the garages too.

The NYC area can be tricky for Tesla charging...but nothing you can't handle if you're informed of what to expect before you get going

Thanks so much for the intel! I haven't gotten around to actually sussing out the locations in terms of valet/parking charges so our route may change a bit. I don't necessarily mind paying for parking, nor admitting to a valet that "hey, we're playing this game. May we plug in for just a minute?" But I do see how it could get old quickly if we're trying to hit several of those types in a short period of time.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Thanks so much for the intel! I haven't gotten around to actually sussing out the locations in terms of valet/parking charges so our route may change a bit. I don't necessarily mind paying for parking, nor admitting to a valet that "hey, we're playing this game. May we plug in for just a minute?" But I do see how it could get old quickly if we're trying to hit several of those types in a short period of time.
Yeah, no. NYC valets are going to take the car and you’re going to be pulling the baby seat every time. Sounds horrid. I wouldn’t even attempt it with Macy along.

Crap. Okay, thanks. I thought avoiding Manhattan itself was good enough. I'll trace back over the ones in other boroughs before I finalize my route.

Personally I don't think Brooklyn - N12th is all that bad and I wouldn't skip that one unless you only wanted to be there 5 minutes. it is a curb-side drop off valet spot. So, if you work it out so that you could grab a meal then I'd make the stop there. But I would probably skip Jersey City unless you got there late at night. They only have one charger (that I could see), it could be ICED as they park other cars there too. It's just an odd location.

The two in lower Manhattan both have limited hours and both also have to take your car up an elevator...so that's not conducive to a quick stop. The one that's way up on 75th street will charge you about $40 no matter how long you want to be there. 47th street is probably the easiest of the bunch, but still valet and still a hassle, but at least you can see them plug in your car as it's just down a little ramp.

I've heard it's possible to get in and out of Queens - Queens Center w/o paying for parking (that's in a garage too) but I couldn't do it. Probably because I took too many pictures there. :)

The one in the Bronx is an easy pickup...so that's a good one to hit and it looks like most of the other ones you need in NJ are at outdoor malls or Wawa's so those will be easy too.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
I backed my car into that one when it was brand new and managed to damage one of the rocker panels ($200 to fix and the inconvenience of an overnight service center visit). There’s some metal contraption that hits out into the parking space. I think I became “blind” to the danger as I was within 12 inches on both sides so the chimes and measurements didn’t help me like they normally do. I also folded my mirrors in which was a mistake in hindsight. It was a stressful and costly supercharger visit!

I backed into Jersey City as well and the wheels let me know they weren’t happy. Challenging getting in and out.

An aside on the open Bronx garage—my CC data got lifted somehow that day and a local denizen benefited to the tune of many hundreds of dollars of merch courtesy of Chase. One of the stalls where you pay your $3 didn’t work when I inserted my card. Biggest hassle is waiting on new cards and updating all your payees. Happens every 24 months or so.