Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure. At some point I will do a compare/contrast pros/cons of European vs. North American Tesla travel.

I'm curious how many Tesla Superchargers you went to that have the dual connectors on them now (CCS / Tesla). I know they were rolling that out and that the M3 only has a CCS connector on it in Europe, but I don't know how far that roll out has progressed. So when you do our review, please touch on that topic.

There's always the Ferry that can take you from Long Island over to CT or RI...

If you want to grab a ton of chargers, go though Boston and CT. They are so densely packed there...and going through Boston early on a Sunday morning actually worked out rather well for me. And don't forget about Middletown, NY. I hear that one is open now. :)

Ferry is an interesting idea, thanks! We have most of the Boston chargers but that area is on the proposed route, thanks!

Middletown night not be on the Nav yet. Let me know if you need the coordinates:)
If it isn't I'll certainly let you know and need them! Gotta catch em all.

Playing around with your map a bit ... if I may make a suggestion:

Avoid the NYC Superchargers and head up to Maine via Tappan Zee, Hartford, around the west side of Boston and up through New Hampshire. Then come back though Boston, Cape Cod and down I-95. Should be an easy 30+ chargers ... maybe 40+ if you decide to hit Long Island. Total trip is around 1,500 miles and an easy three days of driving... more if you go all the way to Baileyville.

That sounds like the trip I'm looking at, just in reverse. When you say skip NYC area did you mean skip Brooklyn/Queens/Bronx as well or just skip Manhattan? If I skip all boroughs I'm not sure how I get to 30.

We are currently in Maine. @PhillyGal : not sure if your 1.5 year old will appreciate it but the colors are beautiful up here.

We're currently at the B&B owned by @Half Dollar Bill in Freeport Maine.

That's where we plan to stay as well! Just for two nights. What would be a short day of travel from Philly to there is likely going to be 3 days this trip.

Ferry is an interesting idea, thanks! We have most of the Boston chargers but that area is on the proposed route, thanks!

If it isn't I'll certainly let you know and need them! Gotta catch em all.

That sounds like the trip I'm looking at, just in reverse. When you say skip NYC area did you mean skip Brooklyn/Queens/Bronx as well or just skip Manhattan? If I skip all boroughs I'm not sure how I get to 30.

That's where we plan to stay as well! Just for two nights. What would be a short day of travel from Philly to there is likely going to be 3 days this trip.

Here's the path to 30 excluding the NYC/Boroughs Superchargers. Getting those will bring you up to 40... more if you get the valet Superchargers.
  1. Philly Center City
  2. Robbinsville, NJ
  3. East Brunswick SR 18, NJ
  4. Basking Ridge, NJ
  5. Rockaway, NJ
  6. Parsippany, NJ
  7. Kearney, NJ
  8. West Nyack, NY
  9. Ossining, NY
  10. Yorktown Heights, NY
  11. Danbury, CT
  12. Waterbury, CT
  13. Hudson, MA
  14. Leominster, MA
  15. Hooksett (south), NH
  16. Lincoln, NH
  17. Augusta, ME
  18. Brewer, ME
  19. Baileyville, ME
  20. Freeport, ME
  21. Kennebunk South, ME
  22. Kennebunk North, ME
  23. Seabrook, NH
  24. Lynnfield, MA
  25. Boston - Richard B. Ross, MA
  26. Braintree, MA
  27. Sagamore Beach, MA
  28. Mashpee, MA
  29. Milford, CT south
  30. Milford, CT north
  31. North Stamford, CT
  32. Stamford, CT
  33. Bronx - Bay Plaza, NY
  34. Valley Stream, NY
  35. Glendale - Cooper Ave, NY
  36. Queens - Queens Center, NY
  37. Brooklyn - Atlantic Ave, NY
  38. Brooklyn - Brooklyn Museum, NY
  39. Jersey City, NJ
  40. Barnegat, NJ

Reactions: JSergeant
There’s talk of an elective shut down of major portions of California’s electrical grid by PG&E over the coming days in order to reduce wildfire risk. Seriously considering U-turning here at Crescent City so I don’t get stranded and miss my grandson’s first birthday. I thought it was just around Mendocino, which I could skirt, but it sounds like the Bay Area may also be involved.
So if you had any CA supercharging in mind after today, do a little research about impacted routes.

I am having a hard time imagining that. If they turn off the power to homes in the hills, that's expected, but if they turn off the power to cities that have gas stations and Superchargers that would be shocking! Think of the economic disaster!!

Also, I finished California again this weekend, looks like I will only be playing this game on the West Coast. Time to head north again and pick up Laytonville, so I really finish CA and get the few remaining new chargers in Oregon and Washington.

I was gonna do Enseñada, Mexico, the only west coast supercharger, but my insurance doesn't cover it. They suggested I buy insurance at the border, my wife and friends were nonplussed with this idea. So I thought I would ask, what do people here do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Earl
I am having a hard time imagining that. If they turn off the power to homes in the hills, that's expected, but if they turn off the power to cities that have gas stations and Superchargers that would be shocking! Think of the economic disaster!!

Also, I finished California again this weekend, looks like I will only be playing this game on the West Coast. Time to head north again and pick up Laytonville, so I really finish CA and get the few remaining chargers in Oregon and Washington.

I was gonna do Enseñada, Mexico, the only west coast supercharger, but my insurance doesn't cover it. They suggested I buy insurance at the border, my wife and friends were nonplussed with this idea. So I thought I would ask, what do people here do?

Get the insurance. It’s cheap & can be obtained easily just prior to crossing border. There are little ‘stores’ that sell it everywhere.
Ensenada is not too far from the border and as long as you stay on toll roads there aren’t too many questionable areas.
Safe travels.

Some history, for those unaware of the local conditions:

Many areas of California are very vulnerable to wildfires this time of year, and downed power lines are a source of wildfires. The 2018 Camp Fire (named for where it started--Camp Creek Road) is the deadliest case. At least 85 people died, with one person still missing, and 17 people injured. Nearly 19,000 buildings (most of them homes) were destroyed. Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) notified customers for two days before Nov. 8 that it might shut down power due to a forecast of high winds and low humidity. However, PG&E did not shut down power lines, and one of their downed power lines started Camp Fire.

Camp fire should not have happened. Power companies are being more careful now. Let's hope they continue to stay vigilant and responsible.

Here's the path to 30 excluding the NYC/Boroughs Superchargers. Getting those will bring you up to 40... more if you get the valet Superchargers....

Wow, thanks a ton! You helped me spy a couple North/South locations that I did not pickup in my route planning. Since we plan to leave on a Saturday, right now it's looking like we might opt for:
Robbinsville, NJ; E Brunswick, Kearney, Jersey City, Brooklyn 12th; then check into a hotel near Plainview NY to let the kid have a break. Head to dinner at Islandia.

Sunday: Valley Stream, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Atlantic Ave, Glendale Cooper, Queens Center and Bronx Bay Plaza, Stamford, CT, the Milfords and find a basic hotel for the night.

Monday in the air: N. Stamford, Mashpee, Sagamore Beach - either call it for the day or see if we can muster the energy to get Braintree, 1 Boston and Lynnfield to stay in or around Salem for the evening.

Tuesday: Whatever we didn't get Monday, then Seabrook, the Kennebunks and Freeport - then visit @HalfDollarBill's Inn!

Thursday we'd head back home a bit west of the coast to hit a lot of the others you mentioned on a two day journey.

Robbinsville, NJ; E Brunswick, Kearney, Jersey City, Brooklyn 12th; then check into a hotel near Plainview NY to let the kid have a break. Head to dinner at Islandia.

Two of those places are Valet only. Brooklyn 12th is not that bad. You can check in your car and walk around the area for several nice restaurants. However, the Jersey City location is a bit 1) difficult to find (since it's just a small opening on the street) and 2) strange to use if you want to make a quick stop. I ended up going there rather late at night. I would not advise going there if you want to be quick or you feel odd asking the guy to valet your car and taking it out 5 minutes later. I didn't really notice anything in the area that was worth stopping at either. But I was only there 5 minutes so there's that. I do have some pics in this thread from my trip there in August (5th to be exact).

Sunday: Valley Stream, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Atlantic Ave, Glendale Cooper, Queens Center and Bronx Bay Plaza, Stamford, CT, the Milfords and find a basic hotel for the night.

If you get in and out of Brooklyn Museum within 15 minutes it's free, otherwise you'll have to pay to park there. Some of the other places are also going to cost you a small fee to use them and some are also in parking garages. Remember Plugshare is your friend for finding chargers in garages as they generally are more reliable than the Nav to tell you what floor they are on. The app (and website) will also tell you if there is a charge to use them. I'd recommend you spend a little time before you head out making sure you want to stop at those locations and that you know where they are in the garages too.

The NYC area can be tricky for Tesla charging...but nothing you can't handle if you're informed of what to expect before you get going

Reactions: Big Earl and DavidB
Some history, for those unaware of the local conditions:

Many areas of California are very vulnerable to wildfires this time of year, and downed power lines are a source of wildfires. The 2018 Camp Fire (named for where it started--Camp Creek Road) is the deadliest case. At least 85 people died, with one person still missing, and 17 people injured. Nearly 19,000 buildings (most of them homes) were destroyed. Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) notified customers for two days before Nov. 8 that it might shut down power due to a forecast of high winds and low humidity. However, PG&E did not shut down power lines, and one of their downed power lines started Camp Fire.

Camp fire should not have happened. Power companies are being more careful now. Let's hope they continue to stay vigilant and responsible.

You're correct about the history. The Camp Fire essentially leveled the town of Paradise and the surrounding rural areas north and east. Paradise is about 18 miles north of Chico (a supercharger location). Chico is smack-dab in the Sacramento Valley, flat as can be with next to zero wildfire hazards because most of the ground is in almonds or walnuts.

Laytonville might be subject to a power outage. Maybe -- maybe -- Napa if the city loses power. But there are so many locations proximate to Napa that any outage there would be easily circumvented.

I really do not think that any putative power outages would affect more than one or two Supercharger locations in PG&E territory.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn and DavidB
So ...... do I get a 'first" for plugging into the Tesla Destination Chargers at James Place Inn owned by @Half Dollar Bill in Freeport ME ???? (just kidding)

Here's Bill coveting my Model X.......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
JamesPlaceInn.jpg