Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes. Well, there was already an ICE car there. But, yeah, no thank you. I guess that's the benefit of telling them I was only going to be there for 10 minutes.

Nope—the “spot” is under the VW. See the part on the floor where a widish car might encounter metal? Not to mention the big white pillar that limits your door opening. Thankfully it’s “padded”:)

A lot of "first visit" opportunities for our friends to the north....

upload_2019-10-9_19-53-57.png

Three new locations for me this past weekend -- all on Sunday, actually -- Claymont DE, Baltimore MD, and Arlington VA. I've added them all to the spreadsheet. I needed the charge close to home because I had limited time between driving home from NJ and driving out to Pittsburgh. No new locations en route to Pittsburgh...

IMG_0121.jpg IMG_0122.jpg IMG_0124.jpg

Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl
Nope—the “spot” is under the VW. See the part on the floor where a widish car might encounter metal? Not to mention the big white pillar that limits your door opening. Thankfully it’s “padded”:)

That might have been a job for summon then... :) Get it lined up and then get out and let the car back itself in. Of course I'm not sure how it would react to such a tight space all around. But I have used it in downtown Detroit to park way too close to telephone poles with great success.

One of the stalls where you pay your $3 didn’t work when I inserted my card.
You probably swiped your card in a skimmer. They happen at gas pumps too, but I guess you haven't had much gas pump experience lately...

I don't know if there's a requirement or deadline, but I'm surprised more places haven't gone to the chip readers which is WAY more secure. They've been using them in Europe for 20 or so years. Another nice thing in Europe is, when at a restaurant, they bring a portable credit card chip reader to your table, so your CC never leaves your sight. I'm sure PLUS has noticed this in his current travels.

• Informative
Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Left Freeport ME yesterday headed into Canada. New supercharger visits:

10/9/19:

Baileyville, ME
Quispamsis, New Brunswick
Aulac, New Brunswick
Salisbury, New Brunswick
Lincoln, New Brunswick

My drivers door quit working. Can't open it from the outside nor from the center screen. Can only open from inside manual door handle. What a pain! Thankfully I have a service appointment coming up soon and I was able to add this to my (long) list of items.

10/9/19:

Baileyville, ME
Aulac, New Brunswick
Salisbury, New Brunswick
Lincoln, New Brunswick

My drivers door quit working. Can't open it from the outside nor from the center screen. Can only open from inside manual door handle. What a pain! Thankfully I have a service appointment coming up soon and I was able to add this to my (long) list of items.
So much for my firsts this weekend... :(

Congratulations on the trip - a beautiful time of year up there.

I had the same in my X drivers side door last year and it was quickly repaired by mobile service. I had the front passengers door also fail last week which I had repaired at my local service center at no cost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bighorn

10/9/19:

Baileyville, ME
Aulac, New Brunswick
Salisbury, New Brunswick
Lincoln, New Brunswick

updated. 2 "firsts"

Looking to join the fun,
28 charging sites since June 2018

Belleville, ON
Binghamton, NY
Burlington, ON
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL - South Canal Street
Columbia, SC
Concord, ON
Cranberry, PA
Delray Beach, FL
Erie, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Kingsland, GA
Kingston, ON
Lansing, MI
Morgantown, WV
Mt. Hope, WV
Ottawa, ON
Pickering, ON
Port Hope, ON
Rockaway, NJ
St. Augustine, FL
St. Joseph, MI
Tannersville, PA
Watertown, NY
West Melbourne, FL
Weston, WV
Woodstock, ON
Wytheville, VA

Looking to join the fun,
28 charging sites since June 2018

Belleville, ON
Binghamton, NY
Burlington, ON
Charlotte, NC
Chicago, IL - South Canal Street
Columbia, SC
Concord, ON
Cranberry, PA
Delray Beach, FL
Erie, PA
Franklin Park, PA
Kingsland, GA
Kingston, ON
Lansing, MI
Morgantown, WV
Mt. Hope, WV
Ottawa, ON
Pickering, ON
Port Hope, ON
Rockaway, NJ
St. Augustine, FL
St. Joseph, MI
Tannersville, PA
Watertown, NY
West Melbourne, FL
Weston, WV
Woodstock, ON
Wytheville, VA
Welcome to the game! Can you add the dates of your visits - as close as you know them?

I'm curious how many Tesla Superchargers you went to that have the dual connectors on them now (CCS / Tesla). I know they were rolling that out and that the M3 only has a CCS connector on it in Europe, but I don't know how far that roll out has progressed. So when you do our review, please touch on that topic.
It took me quite a while to figure out what the other plug was for, but yes almost all of the stalls had two different plugs, both completely different from the one you see in North America. At first I thought maybe the other plug was for Teslas from other regions of Europe (perhaps the left-hand drive or something), but then later I realized it was the Model 3s. There are still many more Model Ses than 3s in Europe but towards the end of my trip I started seeing more 3s for some reason.

There were a lot of stalls that had signs on them saying "MODEL 3 PRIORITY," which was confusing until I figured out the plug thing. But even these signs appeared to be relics of a time when not all stalls had both plugs. I'd say every stall had both plugs at about 90% of the superchargers I visited, but I guess there must have been a time when they only added the Model 3 plug to some of the stalls.

I did see one supercharger in Germany that only had the Model 3 plug for 2 of the 8 stalls and this was also one of the rare instances I experienced of ICEing. It was at Jettingen-Scheppach where a large camper parked sideways blocking 4 stalls including both Model 3 stalls. For some reason he not only felt the need to park there but also back up to within about 6 inches of my charging Model S, so I laid on the horn for quite some time until he stopped and then when I got out of the car, he had the audacity to yell at me saying he was looking at the camera as he backed up. Even so it made no sense to back that close as it was a huge parking lot late at night with lots of space. Fortunately I mustered just enough German to tell him he was parking like an idiot and he's not allowed to park there anyway (signage was very good in Europe). He stayed parked there for 15 minutes or so and I was really hoping a Model 3 would show up so I could see some fireworks, but alas only a Model S showed up and he headed out right as it arrived.

While we're on the topic, the only other ICEing problem I experienced was the next night at Zella-Mehlis. It was about 11pm on a Saturday night and there was a discotheque going bonkers in the same parking lot as the superchargers. Not only were most of the stalls ICEd, but it was hard to even access the superchargers the way all the cars were parked haphazardly. When I arrived, one stall had a Tesla plugged in (appeared to be "idling" as it was still there an hour later when I left) and 3 of the remaining 5 stalls were ICEd. I managed to pull into one of the other 2 and as I did another ICEr showed up to block the last stall. There was a sidewalk/grassy area behind the stalls with one of those tiny European curbs so if they were all ICEd or access was blocked, I just would have pulled up there, plugged in and remained with the car. I figured it would have been tough for anyone to give me a hard time for that maneuver given I was the one that had a legitimate reason to be parked there.