Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you Safe Travels.

Actually the name of our country is:

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

So, we are actually 50 sovereign states, confederated together under a single Constitution. This means that we are actually visiting multiple "countries" as we pass state lines, plus we need to count all the sovereign Indian Reservations as separate countries, so I still think we can compete with your travels. ;)

I used to collect state refrigerator magnets for each state I visited, but eventually it got to be too many. Not enough room with all the other grand-kid art.

Have fun and let us know how it goes. At least you know that every place you visit will be WHITE!!!

I've updated my Leaders map to bring it up to today. NKYTA did the data entry for his Visited Superchargers on my Google Sheet so I have added him to the map. I've maxed out the number of layers a Google Map can have, so it's limited to the top 4. If anyone else would like to have their Superchargers mapped, I can create a separate map. You'll have to do your data entry on my Google Sheet which I can share for that purpose.

Here's the latest map and the Google Sheet:

Visited Superchargers Plus EV version

Supercharger Locations

Here are the number of Superchargers in North America (USA+Canada only) Open but not yet visited by each contestant:

PLUS EV 61
Bighorn 84
JSergeant 89
NKYTA 191

Under Construction 49
Permit active 30

progress till now
purple = visited, red = scheduled.
Screen Shot 12-28-17 at 06.07 AM.JPG

And just for fun; and for info :
Belgium, Germany, Switserland, Spain a.o. are also federal states, so each 'state' or 'region' has it's own legislation.
In Belgium, tiny as it is, we have a 7 governements:confused: : 1 federal and 6 regional. Costs a lot of money !

Completed our X-max supercharger tour through Europe.

4943 km // 3.089 miles.
1161,8 kWh
average energy consumption 235 Wh/km
14 countries
23 border crossings
56 visited superchargers - 55 Charges, 1 under construction.

42 new (unique) ones, new total of 173.
I will post some remarks next year, now it's time to celebrate !
Happy NewYear.

New :
Arlon, Belgium
Kaiserslautern Eselsfürth, Germany
Hirschberg, Germany
Bad Rappenau , Germany
Ulm, Germany
Jettingen-Scheppach, Germany
Schweitenkirchen, Germany
München-Feldkirchen service center, Germany
Irschenberg, Germany
Bernau am Chiemsee, Germany
Salzburg, Austria
Sankt Georgen am Attersee, Austria
Traun, Austria
St. Valentin, Austria
St. Pölten, Austria
Vienna, Austria
Poysdorf, Austria
Bratislava, Slovakia
Györ, Hungary
Wiener Neustadt, Austria
Kapfenberg, Austria
Graz, Austria
Maribor, Slovenia
Sormás, Hungary
Dugo Selo, Croatia
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Kozina, Slovenia
Palmanova, Italy
Mogliano Veneto, Italy
Trento, Italy
Innsbruck, Austria
St. Anton, Austria
Schaan, Liechtenstein
Maienfeld, Switzerland
Bregenz, Austria
Aichstetten, Germany
Ellwangen, Germany
Satteldorf, Germany
Gramschatzer Wald, Germany
Neuberg, Germany
Horst, Netherlands
Antwerpen, Belgium

Since I suspect the window may be very narrow for reclaiming first place, here goes:)

Minnesota: Sherburn

Wisconsin: Madison-East Washington

Illinois: Mount Vernon

Kentucky: Kuttawa

Tennessee: Dickson, Cookeville

Alabama: Steele, Oxford

Florida: Live Oak, Pinellas Park, Sarasota, Naples, Florida City, Plantation, W Melbourne

South Carolina: Florence

North Carolina: Fayetteville, Greensboro, Raleigh

Virginia: Richmond, Chester, Charlottesville,