Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I suspect the window may be very narrow for reclaiming first place, here goes:)

Minnesota: Sherburn

Wisconsin: Madison-East Washington

Illinois: Mount Vernon

Kentucky: Kuttawa

Tennessee: Dickson, Cookeville

Alabama: Steele, Oxford

Florida: Live Oak, Pinellas Park, Sarasota, Naples, Florida City, Plantation, W Melbourne

South Carolina: Florence

North Carolina: Fayetteville, Greensboro, Raleigh

Virginia: Richmond, Chester, Charlottesville,
How's the Model S doing in this cold weather? What's your Wh/mile? How's your rated range at your high mileage?

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

How's the Model S doing in this cold weather? What's your Wh/mile? How's your rated range at your high mileage?
I'll attest that a VA garage-babied MS needs time to adjust to the cold. We just got back from a few days in Maine. Low pressure warnings every morning in all 4 tires. Lost about 5% to battery heating every night. No regen for at least 30 minutes every morning and wpm in the 400-500's. On Saturday I started the day with 85% on a run from Freeport to York, about 70 miles. I thought I had enough for a round trip but realized I needed to detour to the Seabrook NH supercharger. And I got a warning about a malfunction in the air suspension that went away with a car power-off. Nice to get back to VA and find it's just as cold. This is nuts!

Congrats to Bighorn on yet again becoming the Supercharger King!!

I was trolling you again with my trip to Vegas :) I'm still stuck on 431!

Just wanted to see you put in some extra effort for the holiday. Looks like it worked!

I hope you brought your passport this time!

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl

Enjoy the rest of your trip!
The car hasn’t cooled off since I left but I saw about a 100 Wh/m penalty for sub zero temps. Very tough to get below 425/450 when it’s minus teens. I haven’t range charged on this trip but 238 was the last I saw in Nov. Don’t think I’d attempt more than 150 miles in current northern conditions.
Congrats to Bighorn on yet again becoming the Supercharger King!!

I was trolling you again with my trip to Vegas :) I'm still stuck on 431!

Just wanted to see you put in some extra effort for the holiday. Looks like it worked!

I hope you brought your passport this time!
Oh you! Definitely the unknown was a motivator as I counted the chargers between Seattle and LV. How do I know this isn’t another ruse to get me to nod off for a few? ;). Always have the passport and the rabies letter. Doubt I’ll be border crossing this trip though.
Thanks to the both of you for making this interesting and all the best for a happy, competitive new year! Yes, you too NKYTA:)

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA and JSergeant
I expected to only add 3 or 4 new ones on a trip to D.C. this weekend but I managed to add 10 in 2 days!

Too bad I missed Bighorn as I heard we hit some of the same ones this weekend. I even took a short side trip to visit the Punkin' Chunkin' location and one day maybe I'll be there for their actual event.

Have a great travel year in 2018!

Screenshot_20171231-201110~2-480x250.png

Screenshot_20171231-201208~2-480x250.png

I expected to only add 3 or 4 new ones on a trip to D.C. this weekend but I managed to add 10 in 2 days!

Too bad I missed Bighorn as I heard we hit some of the same ones this weekend. I even took a short side trip to visit the Punkin' Chunkin' location and one day maybe I'll be there for their actual event.

Have a great travel year in 2018!

View attachment 270344

View attachment 270345
Hey Darren:

I'm going to be in Pittsburgh in March, tagging along with my wife at a conference for a couple of days. Maybe we can meet up?

Reactions: Darren S
Hey Darren:

I'm going to be in Pittsburgh in March, tagging along with my wife at a conference for a couple of days. Maybe we can meet up?

That would be fantastic if we could meet at a supercharger or destination charger or Service Center or anywhere. Definitely send me a note when you are on your way and I'll see what we can do. See you then.

Couldn’t sweet talk Cleveland Service into letting me charge there this time. Last time they said I could, but I couldn’t arrive by close of business. Now not deemed for public use. Guess I won’t get that one checked off ever.
I would have traded 15 minutes on the charger for rubbing behind Macy's ears. Cold-hearted techs:( Literally and figuratively in this weather, I suppose.

Couldn’t sweet talk Cleveland Service into letting me charge there this time. Last time they said I could, but I couldn’t arrive by close of business. Now not deemed for public use. Guess I won’t get that one checked off ever.
Yea, I think it's time for @BlueShift to take Cleveland off of the map. I think it's getting pretty common for Service Centers to have their own private SC's. I know the new Portland SvC has at least one inside the shop.

Reactions: Bighorn