Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left Tableau for a few days to see if it would auto-refresh. Doesn't seem to be the case. I'll try to update Tableau manually every few days. Again, look for the table on the Leaderboard tab called "Visits in the last week." On mobile, it'll be below the chart. The most recent date on that table will reflect the date through which Tableau has data. If I forget to update or there is a need to push an update for other reasons, just ping me and i"ll get to it as soon as I can. It doesn't take me long but I do need access to a laptop or desktop computer.

upload_2020-11-7_22-3-28.png

• Helpful
Reactions: NKYTA
Unfortunately, I only have enough time to do the northern half of the state on this trip. Gotta be back home tomorrow night.

Pretty great weather, though. 85° most of the day.
Congrats on pulling ahead for good. Between COVID and work, I won't be racking up many chargers for awhile. COVID growth is beyond my comfort zone to travel more than a day trip away.

Reactions: Big Earl
COVID growth is beyond my comfort zone to travel more than a day trip away.

Thanks for posting that, it makes me feel slightly validated. I'm staying within day trip range also...the West Coast is doing better than some other parts of the country but I haven't worked up the nerve for an overnight road trip since before the start of the pandemic. (Fortunately there's a fair amount of Supercharger construction activity in NorCal.)

Bruce.

I would definitely say it's been somewhat lost in the recent news cycle. We are consistently above 100k cases/day now and we're probably headed to 200-300k/day in the next few weeks. It's hard to imagine the winter going well in this country. The best case scenario would seem to be an early peak in late November/early December and then maybe taper off throughout the winter.

On the bright side doctors seem to have gotten better at treating it so the mortality rate is lower, but the sickness still doesn't sound like any fun and I'm sure most of us have someone in our lives with pre-existing conditions who we really don't want to pass it to.

For sure - it’s ugly out here, especially in Florida. People partying everywhere, flagrant disregard for masks, etc. I opted to stay in hotels and, fortunately, found some pretty quiet ones. Food has been drive-through or grab and go. I’ve pretty much just been driving, sleeping and listening to MSNBC.

November 7:

547: Kingsland, GA
548: Jacksonville, FL - Chaffee Road
549: Jacksonville, FL - Gate Parkway
550: Jacksonville, FL - County Road
551: St. Augustine, FL
552: Daytona Beach, FL
553: Port Orange, FL
554: Deltona, FL
555: Altamonte, FL
556: Orlando, FL - N. Alafaya Trail
557: Turkey Lake, FL
558: Orlando, FL - W. Sand Lake Road
559: Celebration, FL
560: Kissimmee, FL
561: Lakeland, FL (first)
562: Brandon, FL
563: Tampa, FL
564: Tampa, FL - W. Swann Avenue
565: Pinellas Park, FL
566: Clearwater, FL
567: Lady Lake, FL (first)
568: Ocala, FL
569: Gainesville, FL
570: Lake City, FL
571: Valdosta, GA
572: Tifton, GA​

Thanks for posting that, it makes me feel slightly validated. I'm staying within day trip range also...the West Coast is doing better than some other parts of the country but I haven't worked up the nerve for an overnight road trip since before the start of the pandemic. (Fortunately there's a fair amount of Supercharger construction activity in NorCal.)

Bruce.

I would definitely say it's been somewhat lost in the recent news cycle. We are consistently above 100k cases/day now and we're probably headed to 200-300k/day in the next few weeks. It's hard to imagine the winter going well in this country. The best case scenario would seem to be an early peak in late November/early December and then maybe taper off throughout the winter.

On the bright side doctors seem to have gotten better at treating it so the mortality rate is lower, but the sickness still doesn't sound like any fun and I'm sure most of us have someone in our lives with pre-existing conditions who we really don't want to pass it to.
I have to think about my coworkers too as we have to be in the office together. While we may be getting the outright mortality down, we do not yet have a handle on the long-term effects that so many are experiencing. I've read that research is indicating non-trivial numbers of people are experiencing 10 years of accelerated aging in their brain as a consequence. No thanks. I think we are all quite safe in the car but I'm not so sure about stops to get food or use the restroom as there are just so many people out and about now. And, I don't find the trips I've done as fun because I can't stop and experience stuff or just interact with people. It's high-alert the whole time for me. Sigh. On the bright side, the chargers aren't going anywhere and the day will come when this will be behind us.

I think @PLUS EV's already won that several times. :)
Hey, I was negative 0.8 miles rolling into the original Vegas. Sort of on purpose, back when there was a buffer!

That was easy, compared to showing up at Lusk, WY with 1.5 Rated miles and no cell signal for the previous 40 miles. Pretty stupid and nail biting worthy for sure.

I saw the new San Jose was open so I tagged it, then I thought, "Would it be closer to go home via Jackson?" It wasn't, but I did. Surprised it was still available as a first. Tried for the third time to pick up Stockton, still dark.

I see Roland Heights and Playa Vista are available too and they are right next to one another, if they stay that way I may have to tag them Monday. Not sure who is gonna get the first on Guaynabo, PR.

I saw the new San Jose was open so I tagged it, then I thought, "Would it be closer to go home via Jackson?" It wasn't, but I did. Surprised it was still available as a first. Tried for the third time to pick up Stockton, still dark.

I see Roland Heights and Playa Vista are available too and they are right next to one another, if they stay that way I may have to tag them Monday. Not sure who is gonna get the first on Guaynabo, PR.
I looked. I couldn’t find a car ferry. So, yeah...

You soft Californians and your quaint day drives for "firsts". A real supercharger hunter goes 5000 miles for a first at Aurora IL last night and Buffalo Grove IL this morning.:p

On the COVID front, The rates in the center of the country have skyrocketed in the last week, It looked much different when I left a week ago. Had I known how bad it was going to look I might not have taken this trip. Missouri was particularly lax on protocols, nobody wearing masks, no signage on stores or in the Hotel I stayed (a Hilton brand even).

You drove 5000 miles last night? Quite the feat. I didn't even see those in the spreadsheet when I updated my two firsts. Perhaps you got them before I accessed it.

Shame to drive 5000 miles for firsts when you have had three new Superchargers in Oregon this week. That's what seems to keep me on the West Coast FOMO! Someday I'll make it to Houston or Chicago.

Reactions: bmah
11-08-2020
Playa Vista, CA - West Jefferson Blvd (First)
Rowland Heights, CA (First)

@Randy Spencer can you make it down today? Hope so, happy to share.
This is an Easter egg supercharger. Click charge when you are at 121 miles range remaining and you will see something cool from Back to the Future. This supercharger location is the same. Very cool.

Attachments

• DD6DA87F-03B2-473A-8C1E-F2580B99E7C9.png
    DD6DA87F-03B2-473A-8C1E-F2580B99E7C9.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
You soft Californians and your quaint day drives for "firsts". A real supercharger hunter goes 5000 miles for a first at Aurora IL last night and Buffalo Grove IL this morning.:p

On the COVID front, The rates in the center of the country have skyrocketed in the last week, It looked much different when I left a week ago. Had I known how bad it was going to look I might not have taken this trip. Missouri was particularly lax on protocols, nobody wearing masks, no signage on stores or in the Hotel I stayed (a Hilton brand even).

F*****g Hilton. :mad: That happened to me back at the end of May at a Hilton in Elko, Nevada. Call their corporate office and let ask them to get their franchises under control.

Reactions: juliusa
It's been a very long time since I've updated my list.

Lost of reasons, but none of them is good enough...

Anyway, here is the list from a trip to the Algarve, Portugal. June 2019 Vakantie - Portugal
1. Guarda, Portugal; june 06 2019
2. Fátima, Portugal; june 06 2019
3. Alcácer do Sal, Portugal; june 07 2019
4. Alcantarilha, Portugal; june 07 2019

Trip to Spain, August 2020.
5. Thiais, France Aug 28, 2020
6. Angoulême, France Aug 28, 2020 (with the CCS-adaptor)
7. Aranda de Duero, Spain Aug 29, 2020
8. Getafe, Spain Aug 29, 2020
9. Fuengirola, Spain Aug 31, 2020

Some 'local' charging on trips in Belgium and the Netherlands :
10. Edegem, Belgium
11. Breda, Netherlands aug, 13 2020
12. Gouda, Netherlands aug, 13 2020
13. Badhoevedorp, Netherlands dec, 27 2019
14. Leiderdorp, Netherlands dec, 27 2019
last 2 after helping new owners on the Model-3-mass delivery in Amsterdam. Tesla Owners Club Nederland

Trip to Croatia, July 2020
15. Borca di Cadore, Italy july, 19 2020
16. Senj, Croatia july, 21 2020 view : 5-stars
17. Otočac, Croatia juli, 22 2020

Not a supercharger, but well worth mentioning : Nikola Tesla Memorial Centre in Smiljan, near his birthplace.
Elon Bear across Europe (and beyond)
(mine is on the left of the picture - "ELONMUSK" is XFrank's)

Trip to the Loire, France. Met de Tesla op vakantie in Europa
18. Le Mans, France Nov, 4 2019

Hopefully we can soon hit the road again, leaving Covid-19 behind us.
On the list are a trip to Scotland (again) in 2021
If the superchargers in the Baltic states would come : the Great Baltic Tour - from Belgium heading east to SaintPetersburg, Russia and then north to the NordCape (again) and back home via Norway.
And who knows, when we get our Cybertrucks : London-Beijing !

On the list are a trip to Scotland (again) in 2021
If the superchargers in the Baltic states would come : the Great Baltic Tour - from Belgium heading east to SaintPetersburg, Russia and then north to the NordCape (again) and back home via Norway.
And who knows, when we get our Cybertrucks : London-Beijing !
These trips sound amazing!!

How serious are you about the London-Beijing trip? I've had a Eurasia road trip on my mind as a bucket list item to do at some point in the next 10 years, but I think I'm leaning more towards driving Europe to Siberia so I'd be in Russia most of the time. Obviously any of these drives would be very tough to pull off in an EV, but some day...

I really enjoyed driving in northern Scotland back in the 90s. Maybe I was young and impressionable but really felt like I was driving on the moon up on the north coast. The "highway" up there is basically a one-lane road with turnouts so you can pass oncoming traffic. More sheep than people up there! With the new supercharger in Inverness, it seems doable in a Tesla with minimal L2 charging. A Raven S could probably do it on one charge! I would recommend something like Inverness-Ullapool-Durness-John o'Groats-Inverness.