Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I already know the answer to this question, but do people here plan road trips for the sole purpose of visiting the superchargers along the way?

If one wants to travel to see the country, and couldn't really come up with a good enough excuse to visit certain areas of the country devoid of "main attractions", I could see how the SC visitations could tip the decision making process into the "lets do this" category.

Absolutely--unless there's a route to 50 new chargers, I'm biding my time, unless I'm fighting for first place again:)

I can't figure out why the forum notification has ignored this thread for several pages and regret that I've been out of the loop. Totally fell for the April Fool's Mexico jag:) I'm hoping for a lot of new builds before I make my way to 500 this summer.

Excellent April Fools @PLUS EV !!

I was wondering, but I don’t get here much. +2

REALLY!!! Are you saying that @PLUS EV actually LIED to us???

Does this mean that now all 469 Superchargers visited may be a LIE??? And @Bighorn may still be our Leader???

Go ahead @Bighorn, tell us that last weekend you took another trip and visited 32 more SC's. Who are we to judge now that we know that @PLUS EV lied to us about visiting Mexico!!!

Six more today: Miami (Brickell), FL; Florida City, FL; Naples, FL; Sarasota, FL; Pinellas Park, FL; Tampa, FL, bringing the total to 443.

This was a badly planned day - I hit the morning rush hour in Miami, and then the evening rush hour in Sarasota, St Petersburg and Tampa. On top of that, finding the Superchargers in Miami was not obvious, even once I got into the parking garage, and the navigation directions for Naples, Pinellas Park and Tampa were sorely lacking. It turned an eight hour driving day into a 12 hour day by the time I got to my destination in Ocala.

What we do for fame!

Does this mean that now all 469 Superchargers visited may be a LIE??? And @Bighorn may still be our Leader???

Go ahead @Bighorn, tell us that last weekend you took another trip and visited 32 more SC's. Who are we to judge now that we know that @PLUS EV lied to us about visiting Mexico!!!
I believe jokes are allowed on April 1st.

But yes, it is true. I'm up to 472 superchargers at the moment. Will update in bunches as usual so as not to overload the wiki editors.

It wouldn't be the first time and I guess if you call it "bluffing," it's copacetic:)

It wouldn't be the first time and I guess if you call it "bluffing," it's copacetic:)

He DID say that he enjoys playing Poker and bluffing is almost required so he was just using skills from a different area.

I attended the Strongsville (Ohio) Green Day Event today and finally visited Macedonia after almost 2 yrs ... and it is a little under 2 hrs from me. I also hit Strongsville and Sheffield since I was 'in the area' so I'll update my numbers but it doesn't change anything in the list so no real news to report.

In other news, my Passport renewal arrived this week so that might make for a possible Michigan -> Canada -> New England drive or if nothing else just Michigan -> Toronto trip but would prefer to knock out that eastern Canadian block all at once. Weather pending though as I'm not keen on swapping to the Winter tires just for a 3-day trip then back to Summers again because it might only be a 1-day trip to Michigan.

Fun stuff and love the banter and jabs.

I had a leisurely drive today from Ocala to Defuniak Springs (due to an error in my route planning spreadsheet - I thought it was further than it was), and added Live Oak, FL; Tallahassee, FL and DeFuniak Springs, FL, bringing the total to 446. It did give me time to walk around Circle Drive and admire all the historic buildings.

Six more today: Miami (Brickell), FL; Florida City, FL; Naples, FL; Sarasota, FL; Pinellas Park, FL; Tampa, FL, bringing the total to 443.

This was a badly planned day - I hit the morning rush hour in Miami, and then the evening rush hour in Sarasota, St Petersburg and Tampa. On top of that, finding the Superchargers in Miami was not obvious, even once I got into the parking garage, and the navigation directions for Naples, Pinellas Park and Tampa were sorely lacking. It turned an eight hour driving day into a 12 hour day by the time I got to my destination in Ocala.

What we do for fame!

It's nice when a small planning error actually works IN your favor for a change.

I did basically that exact same route last month. I was also caught with some bad time-management and ended up hitting triple rush hour getting into Sarasota, St Pete, and Tampa. In Sarasota, I missed the exit thanks to the wacky things the Trip Planner does sometimes and had the joy of sitting in 10 mph traffic for 2 miles to the next exit and then back 2 miles in 10 mph traffic. Oops. Then rush hour into St Pete on THE bridge across the bay. I was lucky when leaving St Pete that I took US 92 into Tampa as there ended up being a major accident on the I-275 bridge across the bay. I too lost about 3-4 hrs from my plan due to those delays.

Some other construction delays and traffic delays and a few wrong turns here and there and of course some VERY slow chargers a handful of times and over the course of a few days it ended up costing me a solid 1/2 day of delay so I modified part of the pre-route plan to ensure I'd make it to the destination on time. It's all part of the fun to me.

Here's a great example of the absurdity of the Tesla navigation. I wanted to go from my hotel - Best Western in Defuniak Springs to a restaurant called Bogey's which is 2.8 miles away. The Tesla Nav wanted to take me 23 miles - 11 miles on I-10 to Ponce de Lion, and then 11 miles back on SR 90. In this instance, Waze was no better. I'm not sure why they both had this problem. The Tesla Nav did correct itself once I got going, although there was a disconnect between what it displayed on the center console, where it still showed the long way, and the distance it was showing.

Here's a photo of the center console map:

IMG_1134.jpg

Here's the Google Maps directions:

Google Maps

WOW - Im impressed those accomplishments!! Clearly a lot of time invested in seeing america. In just a few weeks time I am already up to 16. Google Maps Ill list them for the wiki if I get to 100.
Now that's just not right. You took the same route both directions?:confused:
The bug definitely hasn't bitten you yet.;)

• Funny
Reactions: evp
@Half Dollar Bill - I meant to ask - do you have any control over where the 'Edit' button shows for the Wiki? - it would be nice if it could be at the top - it's a lot of scrolling to find it at the bottom.
If I controlled it I would have changed it long ago for the same reason. It might be a something the moderators configure but I never thought to ask until you mentioned it. I'll send a query.

Reactions: Darren S