Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in California on MIL duty. Managed to bag a few on the way to LA. Almost the entire drive from Oregon to LA was in some level of wildfire smoke so when we dropped down from Tejon pass it was the first time I ever thought "boy am I glad to be in fresh LA air"
Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA
San Fernando - Celis St, CA
Bell, CA
Commerce, CA
Thank you for your service;)

I am falling behind but it’s all good, just leaving ample volume for a future mega trip that will probably not happen for 10 years.
Wow! There haven't even been 10 years of Superchargers yet. At the rate Tesla is adding chargers I was figuring many would drop out of this game and no one would have basically ALL the chargers under their belt in 10 years. It'll be like gas stations by then.
Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 12.11.54 PM.png

Love that vertical bit when, I guess, Tesla opened ALL of the TransCanada Highway in one week last winter

Fun, I had a friend who toured the U.S. with his straight out of college girlfriend and they took a pair of Pink Flamingos (cause this was the John Water's heyday) and stuck them in the ground for every photo. That's a great way to bring a trip into focus.

Did Atomium always have that big tree in front of it? All the pics I remember I've not seen that.

Wow! A tad more conspicuous than when you pass the Black Mailbox at Area 51

Last edited:
Reactions: StefanSarzio
We took Choupette to Paris

View attachment 693906View attachment 693907View attachment 693909View attachment 693910View attachment 693911View attachment 693913View attachment 693915View attachment 693917View attachment 693918

New superchargers:
Bochum, Germany
Horst, Niederlande
Antwerpen, Edegem, Aartselaar, Machelen, Aalst, Kortrijk, Belgien
Lille, Senlis, Frankreich

We also visited the Atomium View attachment 693908
Nice. I recognize the 2nd pic. Tried to eat at the Ibis but it was closed at some early hour!

Last edited:
Reactions: StefanSarzio
We're thinking about making an update to the Tableau "not yet visited" maps for everyone, so the superchargers that are open but nobody has visited show up in green. If you have your map bookmarked, the url might change (we're not sure yet), in which case you would have to update your bookmark.

What do you think?
I like the idea! Please use a lighter color of green for us colorblind folks! Or just use a different color altogether. Dark green and dark red on the same map are not GREAT.

8/8/2021:

Roslyn Heights, NY - Willis Ave
Copiague, NY
Montauk, NY
Water Mill, NY
Riverhead, NY - Old Country Road
Lake Grove, NY
Flushing, NY
Woodcliff Lake, NJ

Visited Flushing, NY twice today, because the garage was closed this morning. I almost skipped it on the way back to New Jersey, but Lanny insisted we try again. We ended a rainy day on Long Island with a nice rainbow in Woodcliff Lake, NJ. 🌈

983312C5-6284-47D3-8A26-152909A83A71.jpeg