Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 August 2021:

261. Silverthorne, CO - Ruby Ranch Rd
262. Monument, CO

Decided to clear my home state yet again. Both of these are hundreds of miles from home. I've been staying close to home during fire season, although we've had the best monsoon rains in many years, so my forest is damp for now.

Smoke from the coast is back, so a really ugly day for a drive through the mountains! Lathrop State Park tonight and Great Sand Dunes NP tomorrow.

San Gabriel, CA (first)

Attachments

• 20210805_210924.jpg
    20210805_210924.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 56
An observation and question:

When I reviewed my modest haul from earlier this week, Jackson was omitted.

(1) Jackson showed as temporary closure on the screen

(2) I arrived at Jackson, and the stalls were illuminated. Tesla in the past has had lags between active, reduced power, and temporary closure before. So I gave it a shot.

(3) Plugged in and the blue ring of happiness started pulsing. Then the ring turned green, flickered for maybe a second, and went black with the corresponding note on the screen to unplug.

If this passes muster, please add Jackson. If not, I'll get it next time I am cruising the Mother Lode region in search of gold.

:)

(2) I arrived at Jackson, and the stalls were illuminated. Tesla in the past has had lags between active, reduced power, and temporary closure before. So I gave it a shot.

(3) Plugged in and the blue ring of happiness started pulsing. Then the ring turned green, flickered for maybe a second, and went black with the corresponding note on the screen to unplug.

If this passes muster, please add Jackson. If not, I'll get it next time I am cruising the Mother Lode region in search of gold.

It doesn’t sound like any energy was actually delivered, so no dice.

Doesn't pass muster; you need to verify the car actually receives energy.

Sometimes there are some stalls that don't work, and some stalls that do work; keep trying every other stall (those not paired to ones you have tried), and you may get lucky.

It doesn’t sound like any energy was actually delivered, so no dice.
In my wife’s 3 with no free for life SCing, I don’t even bother with a rated mile depending on SOC. I usually wait for 3 or 5 cents worth though. 😉

We (Linda and I) are on a road trip to California. (I do all the driving).
Salt Lake City S 300 W UT
Wells NV
I have updated the spreadsheet.
Air quality was poor in SLC. Cold front which drew in lots of smoke from Oregon,California fires. Cold means temperature was 80 instead of 100.
We are spending the night in Winnemuca. Winnemuca SC has more chargers.
We will be visiting friends in Likely CA. The original plan was to drive from Chico to Susanville but looks like many roads are closed due to forest fires. We now plan to drive to Mt Shasta and then to Alturas.

...Smoke from the coast is back, so a really ugly day for a drive through the mountains! Lathrop State Park tonight and Great Sand Dunes NP tomorrow.
Yes, I know the goal is to collect Supercharger Stations, but we might as well have some fun exploring while we are at it. So, some pictures from Great Sand Dunes National Park:

Great Sand Dunes NP2469sf 8-6-21.jpg

^ I climbed about halfway up the nearest dunes, roughly a mile and a half round trip, which was hard going in loose sand. This is a picture looking back down on the parking area adjacent to Medano Creek, which was running about an inch deep. Lots of people having fun sandboarding down the steep dune slopes (yes, that's a "thing" here in Colorado).

Great Sand Dunes NP2467sf 8-6-21.jpg

^ This is looking in the other direction toward the top of the dunes, still a long way away. They are up to 755 feet (230 meters) tall.

Great Sand Dunes NP2467crop 8-6-21.jpg

^ This is a crop from the previous image to zoom-in and show people on the ridge line, to give a sense of scale.

As those who have been there are aware, the sand was blown across the San Luis Valley and captured by a fold in the Sangre de Cristo mountain range, allowing it to pile up. So the park has high mountains — well over 13,000 feet (4000 meters) — as well as the dunes. It is quite scenic, when not obscured by smoke, as was the case yesterday.

As you might expect, this park is quite popular with families and children.

Yeah my rule would be seeing the kWs tick up on the Nav screen or in the app. I would accept receiving even a very slow charge, but if you don't gain even one rated mile, then I wouldn't count it.
My rule is to gain at least one mile before I declare "done".
I don't recall a situation where I ended up gaining less than ten miles - sometimes just so that no one watching would brand me a crazy.

My rule is to gain at least one mile before I declare "done".
I don't recall a situation where I ended up gaining less than ten miles - sometimes just so that no one watching would brand me a crazy.
Try doing touch and gos at the NYC valets. That will cure you of any self-consciousness related to brief charging sessions :)

Last edited:
I'll see your full-time job and raise you a full time job AND a toddler. Points for degree of difficulty for sure.
Toddler and two more kids? I am all in :)

I really enjoy this group, I am falling behind but it’s all good, just leaving ample volume for a future mega trip that will probably not happen for 10 years.