Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
*cough* Actually, Ontario is the size of 4 Texases, and Qubec is the size of 5 3/4 Texases.
Whoa, let's not go overboard here. Where did you get those stats?

Depending on the source and whether you include water the correct stats are:

Ontario is 2.2 times bigger than Texas based on land surface area, and Quebec is 3.2 times bigger. If you include water area then it's 2.5 and 3.6.

[I didn't realize that 9 of the Canadian provinces are actually bigger than Texas!]

[I didn't realize that 9 of the Canadian provinces are actually bigger than Texas!]
Just most is too cold for anyone to want to live there - at least for now. ;)

The population of Texas is 80% the population of Canada, so nice to know if it gets too hot in TX there is plenty of room for them up north! Would be interesting to hear what some Canadian "aboots" and "eh" sound like with a Texan accent.

Whoa, let's not go overboard here. Where did you get those stats?
Oops. *blush* My bad. I mixed units (square miles & square kilometers). My source was Wiki. Yes, I did include water, because when you are driving, the total square area makes a difference.

Corrected:
Texas: 268,596 sq miles.
Ontario: 415,598 sq miles. As you correctly posted, 55% bigger than Texas!
Quebec: 595,391 sq miles. Over 2 1/5 Texases!

Just most is too cold for anyone to want to live there - at least for now. ;)

The population of Texas is 80% the population of Canada, so nice to know if it gets too hot in TX there is plenty of room for them up north! Would be interesting to hear what some Canadian "aboots" and "eh" sound like with a Texan accent.
This assumes that Canada wants immigrants from south of the border, which I believe isn't the case, save for young people with useful job skills. For the Skilled Worker Program, Canada uses a points system and you need 67 points to qualify for a Permanent Resident (PR) visa:

Other pathways for immigration:

How they will handle climate refugees in the future remains to be seen.

Just sayin'...

I may be late to the party, but where did all the superchargers go on the map?!? I understand that other users may not want them out to be covered in Superchargers, but I frequently use that to show people how many there are available nearby. Is there a setting to get them back?

I may be late to the party, but where did all the superchargers go on the map?!? I understand that other users may not want them out to be covered in Superchargers, but I frequently use that to show people how many there are available nearby. Is there a setting to get them back?
To show somebody all superchargers, I would use the supercharge.info site instead of Tableau.

The default map is a list of open superchargers YOU have not been to. If you click on the "Supercharger View" tab it will show you all superchargers, and you can filter on status and type.

1629457718044.png

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
Tapping the lightning bolt icon in the bottom right corner of the map still brings everything up, right? It did for me as of Wednesday and I haven't received any software updates since then. Perhaps they're starting to hide clutter from the base map since it's quickly turning into a sea of red charging pins, which is great.

Tapping the lightning bolt icon in the bottom right corner of the map still brings everything up, right? It did for me as of Wednesday and I haven't received any software updates since then. Perhaps they're starting to hide clutter from the base map since it's quickly turning into a sea of red charging pins, which is great.
Ok, thanks. Didn’t know about the lightning bolt button. Cheers!

Reactions: pdxrajiv