Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@StefanSarzio *Waves* We're also in Paris now. Left Spain on monday and arrived in Paris on tuesday. Celebrating our daugthers 18th birtday today and strangely she didn't mind that it ended up beeing in Paris 😀.
Funny that we've been at the same Superchargers on the same day. 🙃

Added our route back home to the spreadsheet. Haven't got the photos my girlfriend made yet, so I'll add two screenshots.

Screenshot_20210817-095710.jpg

This round-trip to get both -Sud and -Nord was a PITA :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20210817-095805.jpg

8/17/2021
Concord CA
Walnut Creek CA
Pleasanton CA
Fremont - Pacific Commons
Milpitas
Milpitas - Great Mall
San Jose - Holger Way
Santa Clara

We are staying the night at the Marriott in Santa Clara (by Great America).
My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon in 1978.
The distance between some of these superchargers is only 3-4 miles.
The sky is almost blue here in the south bay area.

We've been watching the smoke from the fires, and air quality, pretty closely. Much better on the east coast now - but you can see how bad it was along the earlier part of @PLUS EV 's trip.

Yup, it was brutal, and I blundered by not masking up the whole time (I'm talking outdoors not indoors :) ), not using my biohazard defense mode enough (I was still smelling smoke and my car is old so I was thinking it wasn't working... more likely it was just somewhat overpowered), and staying the night in Princeton, BC. About 24 hours later, I developed a bad case of sinusitis (a recurring problem I've had my whole life) so the last few days have been fairly miserable. We've had smoke in Seattle 3 of the last 5 summers, but the AQIs were mostly in the 100s and 200s (might have gotten over 300 once) and of course I stayed indoors most of the time then which isn't really possible while road tripping. I went back and looked and the AQIs in central BC those days were in the 400s and 500s and the site I looked at recommended a full-on gas mask that covers eyes and ears lol. I guess I do reasonable well at dealing with the lower AQIs, but couldn't handle the higher ones.

Suffice to say that those BC fires were at least 2-3x worse than the smoke I've dealt with back home or on other road trips. And I've driven through a lot of them out west!