Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tapping the lightning bolt icon in the bottom right corner of the map still brings everything up, right? It did for me as of Wednesday and I haven't received any software updates since then. Perhaps they're starting to hide clutter from the base map since it's quickly turning into a sea of red charging pins, which is great.
There was a change recently and the solution is using the lightning bolt button to bring the superchargers up on the map. Until the recent change, the red supercharger dots were always on the map. The reason for this change is obvious if you have driven through California recently. There are so many superchargers in LA and the Bay Area that it created a ton of clutter on the map. In most other areas, I like the old way of having them always be on the map. Not sure if there is a better possible solution but bringing them up with the lightning bolt is fine for us pros :)

• Helpful
Reactions: israndy
It seems that very recently that the lightning bolt is bringing up grey rather than red pins at distant sites. Easy to miss superchargers.

add: Currently looks to be about a 150 mile radius of red pins, but may be SOC-dependent.
It always has appeared to be based on SOC for me. I have 49 rated and Novato SC which is 41 miles away as the crow flies is greyed out. Which also seems to indicate that it takes routing into consideration.

Should have been clearer, the map in screen of my model 3. After the latest update I can’t see Superchargers unless I zoom in obnoxiously close.
I think it's because there are now so many superchargers, and so many more to come, that they felt it was just cluttering the map. Now it shows you those in your local area when you're zoomed in but to see the country view you have to tap the lightning bolt like you were going to pull up the destination chargers. Now the lightning bolt does both destination chargers and superchargers.

Man, where were we...

August 15th:
Eureka, CA
Ft. Bragg, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Manteca, CA
Groveland, CA

August 18th:
Fish Camp, CA
Fresno - North Blackstone Ave., CA
Traver, CA
Mojave, CA
Barstow, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV

August 19th:
White Hills, AZ
Kingman, AZ
Tusayan, AZ

August 20th:
Page, AZ
It is a good trek if you get Fort Bragg, Fish Camp and Tusayan all in one week! Kudos!

It is a good trek if you get Fort Bragg, Fish Camp and Tusayan all in one week! Kudos!
Thanks! This is my first big road trip since I started playing, and I'm taking the family to a dozen national parks. As you probably guessed, that part was Redwoods to Yosemite to Grand Canyon with some PCH, Golden Gate Bridge, and Hoover Dam thrown into the mix. We're in Bryce now. I'm clearing as many as I can without irritating the wife too much. She didn't seem to catch on when we did both Barstow and Yermo. ;)

Thanks! This is my first big road trip since I started playing, and I'm taking the family to a dozen national parks. As you probably guessed, that part was Redwoods to Yosemite to Grand Canyon with some PCH, Golden Gate Bridge, and Hoover Dam thrown into the mix. We're in Bryce now. I'm clearing as many as I can without irritating the wife too much. She didn't seem to catch on when we did both Barstow and Yermo. ;)
Honestly that trip sounds more exhausting than most of the trips I make :)

How are you coping with the national park crowding? I think I'll be visiting them in September and October until this stuff calms down.

Honestly that trip sounds more exhausting than most of the trips I make :)

How are you coping with the national park crowding? I think I'll be visiting them in September and October until this stuff calms down.
It hasn't been too bad. The big thing is to do some research. Get the reservations you need. Check out the less popular sections of popular parks (Two Medicine in Glacier, for instance) or go to less popular parks (Redwoods, for some reason. That place is fantastic!). In Bryce, we're using the shuttle from Ruby's Inn since parking is very limited inside the park. All this stuff I learned through some quality time on the NPS websites for each park, along with referencing PlugShare for lodging options. And, generally speaking, getting up and in the park early is a good plan. We haven't made it to Arches yet, and by all accounts, that place is a total goat rodeo right now. We'll have to get there by 6 am to get a chance to get in with the car.

8/20/2021
Gilroy - Camino Arroyo
Holister
Gustine
Paterson - Speno Dr
Stockton
Merced - Martin Luther
We visited my 2nd cousin, Janet Lucus, the University of Pacific Athletic Director in Stockton.
We are spending 2 nights in Yosemite.
I am writing this from our room at the Ahwahnee. There is only 1 Tesla charger (and another J1772) but looks to be about 5 Teslas wanting to charge.
Tomorrow we plan to drive over 120 and spend the night at the Virginia Creek Settlement (they have a Tesla destination charger) where we plan to spend the night sleeping in a covered wagon.