Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
August 22nd

New Brunswick

Quispamsis

Nova Scotia

Enfield

New Brunswick

Salisbury

I have cleared Canada! (for now)

I pulled into the lone Nova Scotia supercharger to find another blue Model S with WA plates already charging. They even had my same white leather interior! I introduced myself and the couple was also from Seattle and lived just a couple miles away from me. Totally hilarious to run into them at the North American supercharger that is farthest from home (just looked it up and it edges out Marathon, FL by 42 miles). Especially considering travel to Canada is still somewhat restricted and travel to Nova Scotia is even more restricted.
Congratulations on clearing Canada!

DENIED entry at the border! Was going to clear the Montreal metro area, but didn't have a recent (72 hrs) COVID test. The website and Canadian border App didn't say anything about a recent COVID test but the border agent was insistent, so I ended up hiking a couple of 46ers in the Adirondacks instead. Pretty good plan-B if you ask me. Don't worry, I did manage to stop at Duty free to get that good Sortilege 7-year Reserve Maple Whisky, so it wasn't a total loss.

Just finished cleaning up VT, MA, NH, and most of Maine last weekend.
@Bighorn, we may have crossed paths depending on the day you got Williston & Farmington!

DENIED entry at the border! Was going to clear the Montreal metro area, but didn't have a recent (72 hrs) COVID test. The website and Canadian border App didn't say anything about a recent COVID test but the border agent was insistent, so I ended up hiking a couple of 46ers in the Adirondacks instead. Pretty good plan-B if you ask me. Don't worry, I did manage to stop at Duty free to get that good Sortilege 7-year Reserve Maple Whisky, so it wasn't a total loss.

@Bighorn, we may have crossed paths depending on the day you got Williston & Farmington!
I'm in Brewer right now and about to head to Farmington. Probably staying near Burlington/Montpelier tonight. Bagging Mount Mansfield tomorrow!

Took a trip down to Texas this weekend to drop off a bunch of our things before heading on a big road trip. (Added to sheet)

08/22/2021Alvarado, TX
08/22/2021Austin, TX - Research Blvd
08/22/2021Fort Worth, TX - Whitmore Street
08/22/2021Henrietta, TX
08/22/2021Waco, TX
08/23/2021Kyle, TX

Last edited:

That stinks, I'm sorry you missed that. I've been watching the Canada entry site for our trip up in early September and it's been pretty clear that a negative test within 72 hours preceding the border crossing is required, even for fully vaccinated folks like my wife and I. I have the ArriveCAN app installed so I can submit my COVID test from the road. Hoping to hit a Walgreens on the way up from Colorado Springs towards Glacier National Park and then entering Canada at Carway on our way to Calgary and Morraine Lake, but you can't really schedule an appointment more than a day or two out.
Anyone have recommendations for where to get a decently quick PCR test turnaround between Colorado Springs and Kalispell, Montana?

Last edited:

I was at Williston from around 3-6 am and then Farmington before 11am.
Yes, the 72 hour test is a PITA especially if the pharmacy can’t guarantee a 3 day turn around.
I kept plotting CVS test availability along my route. Got a test in Cobleskill NY yesterday and it returned around 28 hours later and I just breezed through. My ArriveCAN app rejected me on first pass I think because I didn’t take two photos of my vaccination card. Having to fabricate a 14 day quarantine location just involved finding a hotel address. The app is a stickler for proper postal code entry.

The website and Canadian border App didn't say anything about a recent COVID test but the border agent was insistent
Not sure where you looked but the website for entry requirements is pretty darn clear about needing a negative test. And also as Bighorn says, you need a 14 day quarantine plan.
Screenshot 2021-08-23 5.24.38 PM.png