Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I considered catching some Mariners games out that way (Yankees, Red Sox, Orioles), but then I realized I'd be stuck out there hitting superchargers all summer if I went all the way out there. So I headed west. I should bag 4 tomorrow which is a BIG haul for me these days :)

Thank god:). I thought we’d be falling all over each other next week! Check out Skogen Kitchen in Custer—the breakfast walleye is a real treat and very walkable from SC. Or see how your billiard skills stack up against the locals at the Gold Pan Saloon. Several of the top five have set the bar:). Give me a holler if you’re in this part of the 307. You can get a shower or refill your water at our place close to the Sheridan SC.

<snip> Or see how your billiard skills stack up against the locals at the Gold Pan Saloon. Several of the top five have set the bar:).<snip>

Maybe that is an added twist to being granted status in the Top 5 in the 'game' -- that you have to represent at the Pool table or Bar at the Gold Pan Saloon otherwise you get an asterisk next to your name. ;)

I let you and NKYTA battle the locals as I was only stopping in for a brief visit but next time I'm there I will grab a pool cue.

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
Maybe that is an added twist to being granted status in the Top 5 in the 'game' -- that you have to represent at the Pool table or Bar at the Gold Pan Saloon otherwise you get an asterisk next to your name. ;)

I let you and NKYTA battle the locals as I was only stopping in for a brief visit but next time I'm there I will grab a pool cue.
@IT Geek held his own as well and I think he has aspirations of broadening the leaderboard:)

Update below.
3185 miles, 3 days 9 hours, 47 new chargers. One hotel stop.

2013-2016 (26):
Greenwich, Darien, Milford, West Hartford, West Springfield, Brattleboro, West Lebanon, Auburn, Seabrook, Augusta, Brewer, East Greenwich, Dedham, JFK, Syosset, Paramus, Edison, East Brunswick, Cranbury, Hamilton Marketplace, Newark, Laurel, Bethesda, Tannersville, Bloomsburg, Tarrytown
Cross-country August 2016 (70): Allentown, Harrisburg, Somerset, Triadelphia, Grove City, Dayton, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Effingham, St. Charles, Columbia, Independence, Topeka, Salina, Hays, Goodland, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Moab, Green River, Price, Tooele, West Wendover, Elko, Winnemucca, Lovelock, Truckee, Folsom-Palladio, Vacaville, San Mateo, Petaluma, Mountain View, Fremont, Manteca, Mammoth Lakes, Lone Pine, Beatty, Las Vegas, St. George, Beaver, Nephi, Salt Lake City, Tremonton, Twin Falls, Pocatello, Idaho Falls, West Yellowstone, Big Timber, Billings, Sheridan, Gillette, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Madison, Rockford, Highland Park, St. Joseph, Grand Rapids, Grimsby, Buffalo, Syracuse, Binghamton, Newburgh
NH-VT-NY March 2017 (7): Hooksett, Lincoln, Berlin, South Burlington, Queensbury, Albany, Kingston
Miscellaneous 2017 (3): Milford Mall, Lee, Freeport
Colorado Trip August 2017 (28): Hagerstown, Strasburg, Lexington, Wytheville, Bristol, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Birmingham, Meridian, Pearl, Monroe, Little Rock, Springfield MO, Colorado Springs, Brush, Ogallala, Gothenburg, Grand Island, Lincoln, Council Bluffs, West Des Moines, Coralville, Davenport, Peru, Country Club Hills, Mishawaka, Maumee, Falls Creek
Miscellaneous 2018 (7): Manchester CT, Leominster, Burlington NJ, Woodbridge NJ, Valley Stream, Tinton Falls, Danbury
Montreal Trip May 2018 (16): Hartford, Hadley, Magog, Drummondville, Brossard, Mascouche, Laval, Montreal, Montreal (SC), Casselman, Cornwall, Kingston ON, Watertown NY, Utica, Guilderland, Clinton Corners
Toronto/Niagara/DC May 2018 (11): Moosic, Port Hope, Pickering, Markham - Markville, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Erwin, Carlisle, Gaithersburg, Aberdeen, North East
Florida June 2018 (47): Lewes DE, Salisbury MD, Norfolk VA, Plymouth NC, Rocky Mount NC, Fayetteville NC, Warsaw NC, Wallace NC, Wilmington NC, Myrtle Beach SC, Florence SC, Santee SC, Savannah GA, Kingsland GA, St. Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Turkey Lake FL, Orlando FL, West Melbourne FL, Port St. Lucie FL, West Palm Beach FL, Plantation FL, Aventura FL, Naples FL, Fort Myers FL, Sarasota FL, Tampa FL, Brandon FL, Ocala FL, Lake City FL, Live Oak FL, Tifton GA, Macon GA, Augusta GA, Columbia SC, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Burlington NC, Raleigh NC, South Hill VA, Chester VA, Richmond VA, Glen Allen VA, Fredericksburg VA, Woodbridge VA, Grasonville MD, Claymont DE

Total 215

& @Darren S and @NKYTA
I am NOT adding more columns to the tracker for pool ratings or golf handicaps! :rolleyes:

Ha ha. Maybe we could just append it to the end of the count? A non-rating would be indicated as "0" and higher is better with a cap at "9." :cool:
PLUS EV545.0Bighorn513.8Darren S490.0JSergeant459.0NKYTA379.6......

[TR]
[TR]
[TR]
[TR]
[TR] [/TR][/TR][/TR][/TR][/TR]
[TR][TR][TR][TR][TR][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr]

• Funny
Reactions: Bighorn
Update below.
3185 miles, 3 days 9 hours, 47 new chargers. One hotel stop.

Florida June 2018 (47): Lewes DE, Salisbury MD, Norfolk VA, Plymouth NC, Rocky Mount NC, Fayetteville NC, Warsaw NC, Wallace NC, Wilmington NC, Myrtle Beach SC, Florence SC, Santee SC, Savannah GA, Kingsland GA, St. Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Turkey Lake FL, Orlando FL, West Melbourne FL, Port St. Lucie FL, West Palm Beach FL, Plantation FL, Aventura FL, Naples FL, Fort Myers FL, Sarasota FL, Tampa FL, Brandon FL, Ocala FL, Lake City FL, Live Oak FL, Tifton GA, Macon GA, Augusta GA, Columbia SC, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Burlington NC, Raleigh NC, South Hill VA, Chester VA, Richmond VA, Glen Allen VA, Fredericksburg VA, Woodbridge VA, Grasonville MD, Claymont DE

Total 215

Did you take the Cape May ferry?

That's a pretty good clip for a hotel stop, slacker:) Would you have any Grey Poupon?

Did you take the Cape May ferry?

That's a pretty good clip for a hotel stop, slacker:) Would you have any Grey Poupon?
Came down the peninsula (charged in Newark) so no ferry. Still haven't been to Egg Harbor supercharger.

Did a loop - further east heading down to Miami, then across Alligator Alley and return trip was a little west. You can see the order of the superchargers I visited.

$100 hotel stop a little more than half way - 7 hours including shower, shave, sleep, and breakfast. Also went from 2% to 100% charge. I know that is slacking and not true road warrior style, but I like the shower and really need the sleep - and I'm sure everyone I encounter appreciates the shave (and shower).

<snip> Florida June 2018 (47): Lewes DE, Salisbury MD, Norfolk VA, Plymouth NC, Rocky Mount NC, Fayetteville NC, Warsaw NC, Wallace NC, Wilmington NC, Myrtle Beach SC, Florence SC, Santee SC, Savannah GA, Kingsland GA, St. Augustine FL, Port Orange FL, Turkey Lake FL, Orlando FL, West Melbourne FL, Port St. Lucie FL, West Palm Beach FL, Plantation FL, Aventura FL, Naples FL, Fort Myers FL, Sarasota FL, Tampa FL, Brandon FL, Ocala FL, Lake City FL, Live Oak FL, Tifton GA, Macon GA, Augusta GA, Columbia SC, Charlotte NC, Greensboro NC, Burlington NC, Raleigh NC, South Hill VA, Chester VA, Richmond VA, Glen Allen VA, Fredericksburg VA, Woodbridge VA, Grasonville MD, Claymont DE <snip>

Nice trip, @tes-s, but did you not visit: Lumberton, Altamonte Springs, Fort Drum, Miami, Florida City, or Pinellas Park?

I don't see any of those in your previous list of chargers so was just curious.

@IT Geek held his own as well and I think he has aspirations of broadening the leaderboard:)

My only aspirations at the moment are about cracking into the Top 20. One trip East would do that for me...I just need to make that happen.

I am NOT adding more columns to the tracker for pool ratings or golf handicaps! :rolleyes:

That's probably the for the best as my rating in both of those activities fluctuates considerably based on the amount of alcohol I've consumed. There's definitely a sweet spot where everything aligns but that's not an easy thing to maintain.

Only the Montreal and FL trips. The others were "normal". Midnight is my check-in time, and then up as soon as breakfast is served and on my way. I like to drive when it is light out as much as possible, and plan where I'll be when it is light.

Lumberton - skipped when I went to Columbia and Myrtle Beach
Altamonte Springs - went there, but not powered on. Should be updated in supercharge.info
Fort Drum - didn't feel like going out of the way and paying a toll to add 1
Miami - is that in a paid parking lot? Also, I was in Miami at rush hour and wanted to get out of there
Florida City - that and Marathon didn't make the cut. I'm not going to Marathon unless I go to Key West. I'll do that in the winter with my wife.
Pinellas Park - it was pouring rain and night, so I decided to skip so I could make it to Ocala around midnight, which I did.

I'm an amateur slacker. :)

My goal was to be #15 at 200 since I was #15 at 100. I have no delusions of catching the pros, but hell if I'm gonna let everyone roll over me!

Reactions: NKYTA
Only the Montreal and FL trips. The others were "normal". Midnight is my check-in time, and then up as soon as breakfast is served and on my way. I like to drive when it is light out as much as possible, and plan where I'll be when it is light.

Lumberton - skipped when I went to Columbia and Myrtle Beach
Altamonte Springs - went there, but not powered on. Should be updated in supercharge.info
Fort Drum - didn't feel like going out of the way and paying a toll to add 1
Miami - is that in a paid parking lot? Also, I was in Miami at rush hour and wanted to get out of there
Florida City - that and Marathon didn't make the cut. I'm not going to Marathon unless I go to Key West. I'll do that in the winter with my wife.
Pinellas Park - it was pouring rain and night, so I decided to skip so I could make it to Ocala around midnight, which I did.
<snip>

Gotcha. I didn't know when I would be in Florida again so I gathered as many of them as I could. Orlando and Miami were finished but had no power and went live ~2 weeks after I was there.

Ha re: driving 3,200 miles but skipping Fort Drum because you didn't want to pay the $3.80 toll. When I ventured up from Egg Harbor to Maine, I think it was $10 alone for NJ, another $10-$15 in MA / ME, another $10 back down MA / ME, and then $15-20 across NY areas (Holland Tunnel, bridges, etc.). Quite pricey but a few of them were like Fort Drum and only accessible via the Turnpike.

When I visited Miami it was the middle of the night and the parking garage didn't charge anything but I was only there <5 minutes. I planned to arrive at night and it worked well but that meant I got to Bradenton / St Pete around rush hour the next day so that did NOT work out as well.

I knew they were building more in that area but I guess I'd rather visit next time to grab just 3 or 4 new ones rather than 10 new ones.

Weather isn't a deciding factor to visit or not visit a charger although I REALLY wish they would have even a basic cover to the superchargers to protect from rain and snow as well as the beating sun. Only a few locations in California had solar panels over the superchargers.

Last edited:
When I ventured up from Egg Harbor to Maine, I think it was $10 alone for NJ, another $10-$15 in MA / ME, another $10 back down MA / ME, and then $15-20 across NY areas (Holland Tunnel, bridges, etc.)
Aww come on. The Century Club wouldn't be exclusive if there wasn't an entrance fee. :D

Skipping a supercharger is no big deal, and I know I will be back at some time and there will be lots more anyway. I skip paid parking garages, and skipped National Harbor two times I was nearby - no need to "buy" one charger at even $5. I think New Rochelle parking cost is l$1, so I may break down and do that one. I did pay the $2 for Turkey Lake, but Ft. Drum was a detour and a toll.

Tolls in NY/NJ are ridiculous. We paid $860 to E-Zpass in 2017 - all non-work related. No other area of the country has tolls like that.

What are your plans for the superchargers in New York City? I assume they are all paid valet parking, and not cheap.

I skipped a couple in Toronto. My wife was with me, and she knows I'm nuts but no reason to give her enough proof to have me committed. We had lunch at the CN Tower, and paid $26 CAD to park there. Belleville opened shortly after we were there.

The luxury of being an amatur and in the 200 club instead of the 500 club. I'm waiting for someone to fly to another continent and rent a car....and then to the next continent. I think the way to nix that is add another metrix - % of superchargers reached. Denominator is total number of superchargers in continent(s) where there is 1 or more superchargers in the numerator.

Do you know where my profile picture is? Hint: @Bighorn

Just noticed my post was wrong - it was actually 3285 miles.

Last edited:
As promised, I did visit Claymont, DE today, bringing my total to 460. This is a nice handy, easy off/easy on I-95 location at a WaWa. The WaWa was a bit busy - we were there at lunchtime. We were in Anna's Model 3 - this was it's first visit to a Supercharger. I did drive all the way and plugged it into the SpC, in case anyone is wondering. I think it cost us $1.95 for about 20 minutes of charging.

I posted some suggestions about how best to get into the Supercharger area if you are there at a busy time:

Supercharger- Claymont, DE

Last edited: