Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
101_3698.JPG
@tes-s
Devil's Tower aka Bear Lodge Butte?

Go the same distance the other way from Bighorn. Notice the old fence behind the MS, and mountain in the background.

I have hit 100.
Please update my list.
I added 2 more to the "Local in Colorado" (total of 9).
and then 2 for Sounds of Silence trip.
and now 23 for Oregon-California trip.
We spent last night in San Francisco and then did the Bay Area superchargers listed from 8am to 11am today with lots of traffic.
We usually find the SC fairly easily but it took a while to find the Cupertino SC; was on the 2nd floor of the parking garage, the 1st floor had non-Tesla chargers.
We will be driving back from Roseville CA to Colorado tomorrow but alas no new superchargers.
Thanks.

100 Total

(9) Local in Colorado
Estes Park CO
Boulder CO

(2) Sounds of Silence 2018
Custer SD
Spearfish SD

(23) OR-CA 2018
Evanston WY
Tremonton UT
Twin Falls ID
Boise ID
Baker City OR
Pendelton OR
The Dalles OR
Tigar OR
Woodburn OR
Eugene OR
Grants Pass OR
Mt Shasta CA
Corning CA
Roseville CA
Sacramento CA
Fairfield CA
Concord CA
San Mateo - Foster City CA
San Mateo CA
Mountain View CA
Sunnyvale CA
Cupertino CA
Manteca CA

I have hit 100.
Please update my list.
I added 2 more to the "Local in Colorado" (total of 9).
and then 2 for Sounds of Silence trip.
and now 23 for Oregon-California trip.
We spent last night in San Francisco and then did the Bay Area superchargers listed from 8am to 11am today with lots of traffic.
We usually find the SC fairly easily but it took a while to find the Cupertino SC; was on the 2nd floor of the parking garage, the 1st floor had non-Tesla chargers.
We will be driving back from Roseville CA to Colorado tomorrow but alas no new superchargers.
Thanks.

100 Total

(9) Local in Colorado
Estes Park CO
Boulder CO

(2) Sounds of Silence 2018
Custer SD
Spearfish SD

(23) OR-CA 2018
Evanston WY
Tremonton UT
Twin Falls ID
Boise ID
Baker City OR
Pendelton OR
The Dalles OR
Tigar OR
Woodburn OR
Eugene OR
Grants Pass OR
Mt Shasta CA
Corning CA
Roseville CA
Sacramento CA
Fairfield CA
Concord CA
San Mateo - Foster City CA
San Mateo CA
Mountain View CA
Sunnyvale CA
Cupertino CA
Manteca CA
If you touch the supercharger flag on the Nav screen, quite often it will say where in the garage the chargers are located. It’s been a godsend for the urban chargers.

• Helpful
Reactions: Thinkje and IT Geek
If you touch the supercharger flag on the Nav screen, quite often it will say where in the garage the chargers are located. It’s been a godsend for the urban chargers.
Yes!! I have noticed a great improvement in the mapping location of the supercharger - it is always dead on now. Of course, does not help you know what level on the garage.

I also find Plugshare helpful - comments and pictures.

Reactions: Thinkje
Got a few more:

Colorado

Boulder
Estes Park

Wyoming

Wheatland

South Dakota

Custer

Rather hilariously, there was no reasonable way to avoid Lusk on the Wheatland to Custer leg. But at least I didn't have to stop and charge there this time. I definitely get tired of driving the highways around Lusk and I'm looking forward to just staying on I-25 the whole way next time I'm in Wyoming. With an S100D, I can probably do that even without Casper, but if they ever build Casper it will be a breeze for all of us.

As it was I managed to hit some birds just south of Lusk and one of them actually may have left a small, subtle dent in one of my rear doors. I'm not a birder, so no idea of the species, but they were behaving strangely. Must be some type of mating season or something. It was right at dusk and the first red flag I should have noticed was that there were a few dead birds on the road. But I kept going at 70mph with AP engaged and the first bird that hit me was perched on the shoulder and then freaked out as I passed and flew right into the side of my car. Then another bird swooped across my windshield but I think he missed the car by inches. And then a bit later, there was a bird I didn't notice (until it was too late) perched in the middle of my lane who freaked out at the last second and thudded into my bumper. All of this took place in a 1-2 mile stretch of highway. I've never seen anything like it.

Reminds me of a childhood memory where my mom was driving and I was riding shotgun (kids don't get to do that any more!) and she said "you don't have to worry about the birds because they always fly out of the way," just before running over a couple birds lol. I have heard other people comment that they have never hit a bird while driving and for whatever reason I have had 10-20 bird strikes and in many different vehicles. Of course it's quite possible that I've driven 10-20x as much as the average driver :) I guess I'm probably approaching 700k miles lifetime.

Thank god:). I thought we’d be falling all over each other next week! Check out Skogen Kitchen in Custer—the breakfast walleye is a real treat and very walkable from SC. Or see how your billiard skills stack up against the locals at the Gold Pan Saloon. Several of the top five have set the bar:). Give me a holler if you’re in this part of the 307. You can get a shower or refill your water at our place close to the Sheridan SC.
I'm staying in Gillette tonight and probably going to blow right through Sheridan. I think I'm fine to go Gillette to Billings with a range charge and I'm on a bit of a tight schedule because I'm trying to meet a friend who will be in Vancouver for the weekend. Also, I've driven by Little Bighorn a few times without checking it out so I think I will try to do that tomorrow. For once I will be driving by when it's light out and the weather is decent :)

Thanks for the invite though and thanks for the Custer info. Can't say I got to use any of it though because I got there around 11pm and wasn't really in the mood for hanging out as I knew I had to make it to at least Gillette to keep up my pace. The Custer fun will have to wait till next year's rally!

Just finished my roadtrip from Nordkapp (71°10'17.8"N 25°47'05.0"E)
to Tarifa (36°00'06.5"N 5°36'34.8"W).

Superchargers only from the most northern point of continental Europe to the most southern point !
total : 9.515 m - 2910 kwh - 305 wh/m

66 new unique superchargers visited on the way

Denmark : Nørre Alslev, Kastrup, Slagelse
France : Amiens,Sailly-Flibeaucourt, Rouen, Caen, Mont-Saint-Michel, Rennes, Nantes, Bayonne, Aix-en-Provence (Ibis, Val de l'Arc), Aix-en-Provence (Novotel), Sisteron, Bernin, Chambéry Barberaz, Chambéry, Archamps, Lons-Le-Saunier (Aire du Poulet de Bresse), Val-de-Meuse, Nancy
Germany : Lauenau, Bispingen, Braak, Hamburg-Sec, Hamburg-Lindtner
Netherlands : Breukelen,
Norway : Storjord, Innhavet, Setermoen, Skibotn, Sørkjosen, Mosjøen, Grong, Stjørdal, Klett, Berkåk, Vinstra, Nebbenes, Rygge
Spain : Rivabellosa, Burgos, Tordesillas, Almaraz, Mérida, Aguadulce, Guarromán, Albacete, Lleida, La Seu d'Urgell,
Sweden : Kristianstad, Karlskrona, Kalmar, Edsbruk, Tystberga, Sollentuna, Stockholm Infracity, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport, Uppsala, Gävle, Sundsvall, Örnsköldsvik, Skellefteå, Umeå, Tanum, Mellbystrand

Makes a total of 241.

Just finished my roadtrip from Nordkapp (71°10'17.8"N 25°47'05.0"E)
to Tarifa (36°00'06.5"N 5°36'34.8"W).

Superchargers only from the most northern point of continental Europe to the most southern point !
total : 9.515 m - 2910 kwh - 305 wh/m

66 new unique superchargers visited on the way

Makes a total of 241.<snip>

Wow, just wow. Nice Wh/mi avg as well. Very impressive overall and what a way to make a statement in the 200 Club!

How many total superchargers did you visit on this trip aside from the 66 new ones? How long did that trip take?

Last edited:
Wow, just wow. Nice Wh/mi avg as well. Very impressive overall and what a way to make an entrance to the 200 Club!

How many total superchargers did you visit on this trip aside from the 66 new ones? How long did that trip take?

Thx !
I left home when $TSLA was at 291$, now at 362$:D:);)

So I left on Sunday 3th, relaxed drive to Nordkapp.
Where we started on Sun 10th - to arrive Tarifa on Sun 17th. (That was 4.370 miles / 7.000 km)
I picked up a friend at Tromso before going to the cape; and dropped him in Malaga after hitting Tarifa.

In total, I visited 86 superchargers on this trip.
The SUC-only North-South has been on my bucket-list since the first European Supercharger-map was published.
The missing one was the most northern suc, in Sørkjosen, which opened July 2nd last year.
But I just couldn't make it last year.

Now I'm happy !:p

Reactions: Darren S
I left home when $TSLA was at 291$, now at 362$:D:);)

Now THAT'S a unique way to indicate the length of a trip. Ha !

So I left on Sunday 3th, relaxed drive to Nordkapp.
Where we started on Sun 10th - to arrive Tarifa on Sun 17th. (That was 4.370 miles / 7.000 km)
I picked up a friend at Tromso before going to the cape; and dropped him in Malaga after hitting Tarifa.

In total, I visited 86 superchargers on this trip.
The SUC-only North-South has been on my bucket-list since the first European Supercharger-map was published.
The missing one was the most northern suc, in Sørkjosen, which opened July 2nd last year.
But I just couldn't make it last year.

Now I'm happy !:p

Outstanding and a good mix of some relaxing driving and an accelerated schedule. I'll have to keep that route in mind when I finally get over to Europe and can rent someone's Tesla. :)

Must be some type of mating season or something.

These are Wyoming birds and you're in a blue car with a license plate from a blue state. It's election season.

Although this was a bit north of Lusk (between Newcastle on US-85 and Mule Creek Junction at US-85 / US-18) perhaps it was mating season for the Pronghorn (mid-May). I spotted this one just off the road but in front of the typical fencing; however, when I slowed down for a photo it ran in the opposite direction.

I turned around and tried to catch it but it was in a full gallop and even at 55-60 mph I was hardly gaining on it. Thanks to Bighorn for his local knowledge and informing me that the Pronghorn is the fastest land animal in the Western hemisphere (can reach short bursts of speed up to ~55 mph) and 2nd fastest animal only to the Cheetah.

I didn't want it to turn and try and head-butt the car so I stayed back a little bit but still got a great photo. It even stayed in the right-hand lane for the 1/2 mile or so until it turned off of the road and leaped over a fence.

Pronghorn_US-85_WY.jpg

Reactions: Big Earl