Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
San Bruno El Camino Real
triple threat 1st!
nice to finally meet you Bruce!

Attachments

• 5E530DCF-0344-42F2-B997-0BC41ACCC8FE.jpeg
    5E530DCF-0344-42F2-B997-0BC41ACCC8FE.jpeg
    441.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 2ED4C93D-3E4D-4A1D-BB96-CDEEE0674431.jpeg
    2ED4C93D-3E4D-4A1D-BB96-CDEEE0674431.jpeg
    704.3 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Great meeting both of you too! Too bad we missed @Randy Spencer (the only other Supercharger hunter I've met in person) but there should be some other Bay Area / NorCal openings coming up soon (Union City or even Auburn).

Bruce.

Bruce,

Why stop and settle for just those? Cottonwood, Madera (SR99 just north of the San Joaquin River bridge at Avenue 7), heck even Weaverville should be open and dispensing electrons quite soon.

Don't be so myopic, my friend! 😜

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl and bmah
I’m on the road to Sedona, AZ by way of… of course, Florida among other places 😊

Left the Boston area the Sunday morning after a blizzard dumped 18+ inches of snow at home. Roads were ok, but oh the road salt… 😞

Sunday 1/30:
Malaga, NJ
Laurel, MD - Van Dusen Rd
Manassas, VA

Monday 1/31:
Halifax, NC
Garner, NC
Rockingham, NC
Lexington, SC
Orangeburg, SC
Summerton, SC
St. George, SC
Yemassee, SC
Pooler, GA

064BFE94-65BB-4595-920E-03195B5D405A.jpeg

A salty start 😳

83B7179F-C1D6-4904-A9EB-5AB5D60CAE57.jpeg

Clean again 😊

DEC78B66-0018-4519-9ED6-6A3CB3A5F1EB.jpeg

South Carolina sunset 😍

Anyone else having issues updating and/or accessing the spreadsheet? Earlier it was struggling to accept updates. Now I can’t even open it. (This is on my iPhone which usually does ok)
No problems on my desktop but it did seem to take a long time to save. Just post up the stops here and someone will get them entered. Updating from mobile is a crapshoot at best.

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: Tdreamer and NKYTA
Anyone else having issues updating and/or accessing the spreadsheet? Earlier it was struggling to accept updates. Now I can’t even open it. (This is on my iPhone which usually does ok)

I find that I have to force-quit the Sheets app after entering my data, otherwise it won’t update. It usually only accepts a handful of updates before the app crashes.

No problems as long as I enter things two or three at a time (usually while I’m charging) and force-quit when I’m done.

Reactions: Tdreamer
I find that I have to force-quit the Sheets app after entering my data, otherwise it won’t update. It usually only accepts a handful of updates before the app crashes.

No problems as long as I enter things two or three at a time (usually while I’m charging) and force-quit when I’m done.
Yup. Tried that, no good. The app refuses to open the doc. Have tried to restart the phone as well but didn’t help.

Today’s visits (2/1):
Jacksonville Phillips Hwy
St Augustine Inman Rd
Port Saint Lucie Fl tpk
West Palm Beach Palm Beach Outlets
West Palm Beach Fl Tpk
Pompano Beach Fl tpk
Davie
Miami Beach West Ave
Cutler Bay
Doral
Naples Tarpon Bay blvd

Thanks for the assistance with spreadsheet entry (some were entered already but don’t know how far I got before it blew up)

Done for the day

Okay, I can't even upload from home with modified files, so there must be something happening with the forum in the backend. Will report this post to see if any mods can offer insight.

I'm seeing lots of uploaded pictures failing to upload correctly right now, so it's definitely on the forum's end.

FYI, it seems there is a technical glitch on the forums preventing photos from uploading.

Reactions: mociaf9
Hoy, el primer de febrero 2022:

La Ciudad de Arena (Sand City if you’re from Pittsburgh)

Marina
Soledad (solace)
Greenfield
El Paso de los Robles (Pass of the Oaks [deciduous oaks; encino is for evergreen oaks])
San Luís Obispo (St. Louis the Bishop) south Higuera St. (Fig tree)
San Luís Obispo Los Osos Valley Rd. (Bear Valley)
Arroyo Grande (Big Ravine)

This concludes your armchair Spanish lesson for today.