Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it to Auburn, CA (first) w/o issues, all the cables were there, but there were many more teslas than cables. Some sort of Tesla party.

I read the Copperopolis thread that people think it might have happened there too, cause it is also flagged as Temporary Closure. Perhaps it’s time for Tesla to start retrofitting the robotic charger arm, it looked more armored than the stock cable does.

Not sure it’s existential as it showed as Out of Order on the Nav, if it wasn’t a new sight I would have believed it, but new sights often are not even on the map when I visit for a First.

If someone did go on a spree cutting cables I wonder how well the cops could track the thief. Perhaps put an Apple AirTag in the handles.

Stealing copper?

More than likely, tweakers.

Oakhurst is a small community in the foothills on the way to Yo-ho-ho-semite, about 13 miles south of the Fish Camp Superchargers. A lot of riff-raff live in or about Oakhurst as it is generally off the beaten path with only the Madera County Sheriff to do patrol and other law enforcement. There are so many hidden places to live in single wides or other shabby housing for the residents of the area who enjoy recreational drugs.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
If I were a tweaker I would just be lying around the house, I wouldn't be wearing out my knife or buying some expensive wire cutter and sneaking behind a hotel to cut the cable off a shiny new Supercharger station.

I think it's more likely Tesla haters. Probably kids of Tesla haters. I was at one of the Superchargers in Eastern Washington on a Friday night and the whole station was a playground of pickups and teens running to and fro. I didn't wanta cause a scene so I watched from across the street and they eventually got bored and drove off and I was able to get in and do my business.

Reactions: BM3B
2/4 (or 3/4?) summary(all Texas):

Channelview
Webster
Houston North Rd (30 min wait for a green light and go 😔)
Houston Northwest Freeway
Houston 9633 Westheimer (5min wait)
Richmond
Katy
Columbus
Giddings
Flatonia
Victoria
Three Rivers
Kingsville
South Padre Island

The Houston North stop was a Tesla showroom and service center. On the end of the same building there is a Lucid showroom and service center. Went in to check out the competition…. Two sales people and quite an echo 😳. They don’t expect to have the goods to show for 4-6 months.
A4AB64B9-967D-4DC6-82ED-B3EEB350AA5B.jpeg

More than likely, tweakers.

Oakhurst is a small community in the foothills on the way to Yo-ho-ho-semite, about 13 miles south of the Fish Camp Superchargers. A lot of riff-raff live in or about Oakhurst as it is generally off the beaten path with only the Madera County Sheriff to do patrol and other law enforcement. There are so many hidden places to live in single wides or other shabby housing for the residents of the area who enjoy recreational drugs.
Yosemite Bear was completely sober!!

Today, 2/5, had two major highlights: a swing by SpaceX Boca Chica to see starship, and visiting my 800th supercharger. Of the two, I have to say the sight of starship being prepared to climb on top of its booster as early as a few days from now was a memory I will never forget. I wrapped up the day with a meetup with Stephen Brown at the Schertz supercharger on my way up towards Austin tomorrow.

The Texas visits today included:
Brownsville
McAllen
Laredo
San Antonio (#800)
Leon Springs
Schertz
San Marcos
Kyle

6BC496E4-64A7-413E-BECE-182FD929DBED.jpeg
44787622-65D7-4389-9E94-8A632293DF28.jpeg
3EC8274A-3F7A-44AD-B1F2-AB01A3C3F6FA.jpeg

And San Antonio, #800.
B6AAC1D7-E542-4256-A595-DCAB1D9903FC.jpeg

Drove the long way down from Norway to Spain this week. Plotted a more north-westly route than normal to get a bunch of new visits, including the SC at the Tesla factory in Tilburg:
Tesla Factory.jpg

2/3/2022
#259 Kirke Såby, Denmark - First - Denmark cleared (again)
#260 Kaltenkirchen, Germany - First
#261 Hamburg – Hotel Leonardo Stillhorn, Germany - First
#262 Ottersberg-Posthausen, Germany
#263 Zuidbroek, Netherlands
#264 Assen, Netherlands
#265 Drachten, Netherlands
#266 Emmeloord, Netherlands
#267 Zwolle, Netherlands
#268 Apeldoorn Oost, Netherlands
#269 Duiven, Netherlands
#270 Zevenaar, Netherlands
#271 Uden, Netherlands

2/4/2022
#272 Tilburg (SC), Netherlands
#273 Tilburg, Netherlands
#274 Heusden-Zolder, Belgium
#275 Machelen, Belgium
#276 Wavre, Belgium
#277 Namur, Belgium
#278 Nivelles-Sud, Belgium
#279 Valenciennes, France
#280 Urvillers, France
#281 Parly 2, France - First
#282 Fontainebleau, France - First

2/5/2022
#283 Blois, France - First
#284 Tours, France
#285 Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France
#286 Niort, France - First
#287 Saintes, France
#288 Bordeaux, France
#289 Labouheyre, France - First
#290 Bayonne, France
#291 Rivabellosa, Spain
#292 Burgos, Spain
#293 Aranda de Duero, Spain

2/6/2022
#294 Alcobendas, Spain - First
#295 Getafe, Spain
#296 Atalaya del Cañavate, Spain
#297 Albacete, Spain

Just one night at a hotel, the other 3 nights where mostly powernaps while charging, a few stops up to 3 hours to catch up some sleep.

Going north in a couple of weeks, this time a more easterly route to finally get the next century milestone.

If I were a tweaker I would just be lying around the house, I wouldn't be wearing out my knife or buying some expensive wire cutter and sneaking behind a hotel to cut the cable off a shiny new Supercharger station.

I think it's more likely Tesla haters. Probably kids of Tesla haters. I was at one of the Superchargers in Eastern Washington on a Friday night and the whole station was a playground of pickups and teens running to and fro. I didn't wanta cause a scene so I watched from across the street and they eventually got bored and drove off and I was able to get in and do my business.

I'm no tweaker, but I would suspect that many of these reprobates have jobs in the building trades or know those in the trades that have such tools. Plus, if one is a full-timer in the tweaking enterprises, they likely have an arsenal of means to get whatever they need to get ready cash for their avocations.

Sure, there could be Tesla haters, but I think that subset of the population is dwindling as more Teslas are on the road. Yeah, I still see anuses in semis or other large vehicles tailgating me when I am driving 72 in a 70 as a means of intimidation, but it is not nearly as prevalent as it was four-five years ago.

Reactions: Big Earl
Todays continued trek across Texas … 2/6:

Austin Frontage Rd
Austin South Lamar Blvd
Austin South Congress Ave
** Gigafactory Texas **
Austin FM969
Austin
Austin Research Blvd
Austin Century Oaks Terrace
Round Rock
Cedar Park
Llano
Johnson City
Ozona
Fort Stockton
Van Horn
El Paso

Texas is big. Really big! Gigafactory Texas fits right in. Massive!

E57B8D21-1347-49B0-BD79-C953822C3D59.jpeg
C0327C43-CED4-4995-935D-558437BCDBC5.jpeg
B883AE7D-32BE-464A-BA4B-8BA0C27D6531.jpeg

Austin Frontage Rd
Austin South Lamar Blvd
** Gigafactory Texas **
Austin FM969
Austin
Austin Research Blvd
Round Rock
Cedar Park
Llano
Johnson City
Ozona
Fort Stockton
Van Horn
El Paso

View attachment 765854View attachment 765855View attachment 765856
Great pictures! This nudges you up into 8th place.

Austin Frontage Rd
Austin South Lamar Blvd
** Gigafactory Texas **
Austin FM969
Austin
Austin Research Blvd
Round Rock
Cedar Park
Llano
Johnson City
Ozona
Fort Stockton
Van Horn
El Paso

View attachment 765854View attachment 765855View attachment 765856
You really captured the essence of the Fort Stockton experience!

Erie - Perry Hwy PA (first?)

Western NYS doesn't get a lot of supercharger love, so nice this one was only 30 miles away.

Buffalo metro has 1.3 million population and Erie has less than 400k -- and both have 2 SCs -- but that's just how the SC gods spread the honey.

be safe out there!
And Albuquerque NM, metro area population 900,000+, at the intersection of I-40 and I-25, has been limping along with one six stall Supercharger Station for years! That's supposed to change soon but I'm still waiting.

Reactions: YYZ-IAD