Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darren S I missed those Toronto service center chargers. Are they listed anywhere?

I'm sure you've been to that one. When I first started driving Teslas it was the only supercharger in the greater Toronto area. According to supercharge.info it's been there since 2014. All the others were built within the last year.

You’re probably right. I’m lucky if I recognize the locations the second time around anymore. I certainly remember finding the Montreal service center. My charge port magnet decided to fall off there and they got me right in for an epoxy fix.

@Bighorn, even though I secretly wanted you to miss that supercharger in Toronto when you were just there and won't be back for a while thus giving the rest of us a glimmer of hope of being 1 supercharger count closer to you ... that is not in the spirit of our group and this challenge.

I went through this thread and found all of your posts for Ontario and Quebec and you'll be happy to know that you DID grab that Toronto Service Center location on your first pass through the area in May 2016.

Visit #4 in the list below was the Toronto Service Center but back then it was probably just known as Toronto and who knows if there was a fence in front of the chargers 2 yrs ago like there is now. So you've successfully nabbed all 37 superchargers currently open in Ontario and Quebec so you're good to go, my friend.

@Half Dollar Bill, I noted some name changes in Bighorn's list from what was probably the original name when there was only a single Toronto or Montreal charger to the current name now that there are multiple chargers. I can update these in the table if you want but I don't want to take away your kickback for editing the sheet and short your retirement fund. :p

upload_2018-7-24_18-12-34.png

Alpharetta really impressed me in that the manager asked me to give a presentation to all his employees about our contest and customer culture to help inspire his new charges as they prepare to face the public. They were very appreciative and interested.

Now THAT is awesome to hear that a Service Center is interested in how we are using our vehicle and their charging network and exploring the countryside. I'll try to remember to seek out the Manager or similar when I stop there so they can see that you weren't the only person doing this but there are lots of us out and about.

I keep waiting for my local Service Center to raise an eyebrow or have ANY reaction when I stop in every 6 months for a service visit and it is 25,000 miles more that the last visit just 6 months earlier. They never really seem to have any reaction at all. :( Maybe I should drive to Alpharetta for my next service visit.

Reactions: Bighorn
Until Vancouver opened the other day, I had 52/52 Canadian chargers. Gonna be tough to replicate that feat with New Brunswick in progress.

... AND Nova Scotia! I'm on this side of the world so I'm anxiously awaiting those and hoping they open before the dead of Winter but will welcome the challenge whatever season.

My next big trip is probably going to be across to Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver and then up and around the corner to Calgary and Edmonton. It will be another epic trip and I'm not sure that I'll have time for all of those destinations and might need to split it into two separate trips but we shall see.

Ideally it would be a trip over to Great Falls, MT or Kalispell, MT and then up to Fort MacLeod, AB and would require about 1,000 miles less backtracking from Calgary to Vancouver but I should head over that way while it is still Summer / Fall so roads and passes aren't closed on me due to Winter or to prevent having to haul along a full set of Winter tires to get through some areas. Yep, it shall be fun as always.

Now THAT is awesome to hear that a Service Center is interested in how we are using our vehicle and their charging network and exploring the countryside. I'll try to remember to seek out the Manager or similar when I stop there so they can see that you weren't the only person doing this but there are lots of us out and about.

I keep waiting for my local Service Center to raise an eyebrow or have ANY reaction when I stop in every 6 months for a service visit and it is 25,000 miles more that the last visit just 6 months earlier. They never really seem to have any reaction at all. :( Maybe I should drive to Alpharetta for my next service visit.
I get the negative reaction. They are usually blaming my extreme driving habits for the many problems my Model Ses have had that they can't seem to resolve :(

You’re probably right. I’m lucky if I recognize the locations the second time around anymore. I certainly remember finding the Montreal service center. My charge port magnet decided to fall off there and they got me right in for an epoxy fix.

Ferry trips always seem to leave you behind on shore:)

I often had that feeling on my 2nd big trip through the east coast where I didn't remember visiting supercharger X but then I would drive to it just in case, and every time it looked vaguely familiar. It probably doesn't help that many of my supercharger stops are after dark. I've gotten to the point where I just have to trust my list even if I don't recall a particular supercharger.

I don't have this problem west of the Mississippi. I think most of the reason is that I'm very familiar with all of the areas west of the Mississippi due to many years of ICE driving. I think you could blindfold me and drop me at a random location in the western US and I'd be a heavy favorite to at least know what state I'm in. I can't say the same about the eastern parts of the country.

And yes, the ferry navigation issue is standard. I've been on about 10 different ferries with my Teslas and it happens every time.

@Half Dollar Bill, I noted some name changes in Bighorn's list from what was probably the original name when there was only a single Toronto or Montreal charger to the current name now that there are multiple chargers. I can update these in the table if you want but I don't want to take away your kickback for editing the sheet and short your retirement fund. :p
#1 - It's HIS list. I don't really care if names change.
#2 - The trick would be making the change in the entire table. I've edited the entire table once or twice and it's not a pretty task.
#3 - I try to use the supercharge.info name, but that's recently gotten me fouled up with some of the Europeans coming to the table. I really need to get some app-writing skills.
#4 - I'm sure everyone appreciates anyone that does something to make the table better. My name's the one that's currently plastered on it the most but that doesn't make it mine.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and juliusa
Rain, rain, rain. That's been the recurring theme for this trip. From a constant drizzle to an outright downpour where you better slow down or you'll be hydroplaning off the road. In truth the drive north in Virginia yesterday was very nice. But once I got to Baltimore it started pouring again. Luckily that's where I stopped for the day so I didn't mind as much. Speaking of Baltimore, that's a horrible place to drive into at 5PM. The traffic in the city is downright insane...and don't ever expect people to yield for you either And don't even get me started on the bus drivers there. Yikes. I was very happy to get to the hotel and have a few beers at the end of a long drive. Also DC traffic is almost as bad as that in the SF Bay area. But it was the first traffic that I ran into on the entire trip so I can't complain too much. Par for the course there.

Today I drove up to Philly and checked out the sights in town there before heading west again. I"m going back to DC on Thursday (yeah, back into the traffic mess) and then I'll head home from there on Friday or Saturday.

Hitting the SC's at the Service Areas in the middle of I-95 going North was a bit of an experience today. The first one I totally messed up and by the time I saw how it was that you were supposed to get there I"d already gone up too many 1 way roads so I actually had to get back on the highway and turn around and get it going south. The second one I went at much slower and even then I messed up a couple turns but I did make it without having to drive considerably out of the way. The third one I nailed right away. Does seem like they could mark that off a bit better. The Voice Nav seemed to be utterly useless for those locations. Of course, that's my general feeling about the voice Nav. It does fine for big things, but it's like it does not even know where the car is at some times. Left is right and right is left. Bah...that's a whole topic for another day.

Here's an interesting pic from today's journey... I don't usually use the "pull in" stall, but sometimes you have no other choice. (Carlisle, PA) And no...that's not a Tesla Semi. (Insert your ICE meme's here).
upload_2018-7-24_23-10-38.png

So here's my additions for the past two days. This should bring me to 190 now.

South Hill, VA
Chester, VA
Richmond, VA
Glen Allen, VA
Fredericksburg, VA
Woodbridge, VA
Springfield, VA
National Harbor, MD
Gaithersburg, MD
Laurel, MD

Grasonville, MD
Aberdeen, MD
North East, MD
Newark, DE
Claymont, DE
Harrisburg, PA
Carlisle, PA
Breezewood, PA
La Vale, MD
Morgantown, WV

Took a weekend trip out West (Carlsbad, NM), added a few more.
Watched (some of) the bats depart in the evening, saw a portion of the Caverns, only visited Big Room.
N ow that I have visited first time, I need to go back and explore more of the caves.

Dallas, TX
Plano, TX
Southlake, TX
Ozona, TX
Junction, TX
Austin, TX
Italy, TX

A Supercharger @ Ft. Stockton would sure have been a convenient blessing, would have saved a bunch of charging time in Van Horn and slower (55-60 mph) driving speed to Ozona.

It is 228 miles from Van Horn to Ozona, my car current max charge is 244/245.
I have an S85, and needed to have a full charge, which takes a very LONG time.
Above ground Temperatures were very hot throughout most of Texas and NM this past weekend: 110-112 F, a mere 55 degrees inside the caves.

Florida: Orlando W Sand Lake, Delray, Aventura, Miami NE 41st St, Miami SW 8th St, Miami SW 7th St, Fort Myers-Dani Dr, Tampa
Updated. Waiting around for the launch?

Took a weekend trip out West (Carlsbad, NM), added a few more.
Updated

So here's my additions for the past two days. This should bring me to 190 now.

I hate moving people ahead of me ;)
You're updated. Be well into the 200's before you get home.

#1 - It's HIS list. I don't really care if names change.
#2 - The trick would be making the change in the entire table. I've edited the entire table once or twice and it's not a pretty task.
#3 - I try to use the supercharge.info name, but that's recently gotten me fouled up with some of the Europeans coming to the table. I really need to get some app-writing skills.
#4 - I'm sure everyone appreciates anyone that does something to make the table better. My name's the one that's currently plastered on it the most but that doesn't make it mine.

#1 - I realize it is his list but HE isn't the one who is putting the names in the list and it makes it more difficult on you when names change or locations are no longer listed and just thought I'd try to make it easier for you or anyone who is looking at it. I for one saw "Montreal-Cote Vertu" and quickly looked at supercharge.info thinking "crap -- ANOTHER new one up there to visit?" when it should have actually just been noted as "Montreal"

#2 - That should be easy. I'm more than willing to give it a try if you'd like so let me know. I'd do it offline / separate from the live list and send it your way for review first so I'm not messing up the official list.

#3 - I know what that's like as I was reviewing my list with JSergeant for the map and both of us ran into small snags where either the original name from supercharge.info was changed or had a typo in the address or "St Joseph" was spelled "Saint Joseph" or something so I had to adjust my list to match supercharge.info which I agree should be used as the master list.

#4 - Thanks for all the work you've done on this and keeping track of both "superchargers visited" threads for all of us to reference. I update my own list and don't want to step on your toes but would have no problem updating some of the list if you wanted me to offer my assistance.

(From "Most Superchargers Visited" thread) <snip> I’d love to see a graph of my annual mileage over the years because it’s about doubled since I first got the car to about 50k miles these last 12 months. <snip>

<snip> I often had that feeling on my 2nd big trip through the east coast where I didn't remember visiting supercharger X but then I would drive to it just in case, and every time it looked vaguely familiar. It probably doesn't help that many of my supercharger stops are after dark. I've gotten to the point where I just have to trust my list even if I don't recall a particular supercharger. <snip>

You guys crack me up. This is why I'm happy to have been using Teslafi (TeslaFi.com Tesla Model S X 3 Data Logger) for the past 2 yrs and almost the entire life of the car but there are other programs available now also. It keeps track of all of that and you can edit locations to the supercharger name or whatever you want so when you roll up and park and it states "El Paso supercharger" as a pre-entered name then you'd know you've already been there. Night time or day time makes no difference since it knows your location from GPS.

Lots of useful info in the app aside from the map such as charging stats, vampire drain, keeping track of how much kWh are used at home, etc. Naturally, it isn't much use once you've already driven 200,000 miles or hit 500 superchargers but I find it very useful and maybe others aren't aware of it.

Here is a map from Teslafi of the 105,000 miles I've driven in 2-1/4 years. Easy to graph or chart miles per year or month once you have the data.
upload_2018-7-25_10-20-37.png

Reactions: Owner and Big Earl
You guys crack me up. This is why I'm happy to have been using Teslafi (TeslaFi.com Tesla Model S X 3 Data Logger) for the past 2 yrs and almost the entire life of the car but there are other programs available now also. It keeps track of all of that and you can edit locations to the supercharger name or whatever you want so when you roll up and park and it states "El Paso supercharger" as a pre-entered name then you'd know you've already been there. Night time or day time makes no difference since it knows your location from GPS.

Lots of useful info in the app aside from the map such as charging stats, vampire drain, keeping track of how much kWh are used at home, etc. Naturally, it isn't much use once you've already driven 200,000 miles or hit 500 superchargers but I find it very useful and maybe others aren't aware of it.

Here is a map from Teslafi of the 105,000 miles I've driven in 2-1/4 years. Easy to graph or chart miles per year or month once you have the data.
View attachment 320099

This has convinced me to get Teslafi as soon as we get our Model 3. Thanks! :)

Reactions: Darren S
This has convinced me to get Teslafi as soon as we get our Model 3. Thanks! :)

I'll PM you about it as there is too much fun stuff to show you and I can't remember where the main thread is on the forums for the program as there are lots and lots of individual threads about it.

For items pertinent to this thread though it is handy and helpful and fun (imho) to be able to look back at things such as how many visits have I made to each supercharger, how many kWh have I used at each one, and then individual charging stats at, for example, Slidell, LA.

upload_2018-7-25_12-11-20.png

upload_2018-7-25_12-11-28.png

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl and Owner
@Darren S
Regarding names, I’ve been trying to use the convention that Tesla shows on the NAV. I’ve gone in and corrected some in the past when they were renamed or others had chosen a different moniker.

No worries, my friend. Half Dollar Bill and I chatted and will tag-team for the moment and get things edited when we can. I believe we are going to use the supercharge.info site for the master list rather than the Tesla Nav screen / web page. Maybe we will find out that the Tesla nav should be used instead since that is what folks are using from their vehicle but their list is not available with as much useful data like supercharge.info is (permit / construction status, open date, ability to export info, etc.). I don't know where Blueshift gets his location name info but it is mostly the same with a few twists of its own especially when needing to add a street location to a duplicate city name.

Names change from time to time such as Dent, OH / West Cincinnati, OH where it was Dent for a while on supercharge.info or tesla.com but after it was live it was changed and so was Blue Ash, OH where the nearby Service Center is so it's understandable and just gives everyone something to do as time goes on.