Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I learned my lesson in Alberta, and then again in Michigan:), so it’s especially noteworthy coming from @IT Geek, a Michigander. I’m done chasing winter chargers. Rain can certainly approach conditions of a whiteout though, especially with poor lane markings. I’ve been out in it this week, though Baltimore is setting records.

Yesterday was the first full day of this trip where I didn't see any rain. :)

I actually got to be a tourist in DC for a while too. In fact, I'm about to head back into the city and spend the day there again. I'll save the drive home for tomorrow...which according to the weather report is supposed to be clear and sunny. Hopefully that is the case as I'm about rained out right now. I accomplished my goal of getting to 200 on this trip...so now I can relax a bit. I only picked up 1 new charger yesterday and that was the one in Hagerstown, MD. Where they don't mess around with the EV charging. I've seen many different signs at the SC stalls...but this one is by far the most bold.

upload_2018-7-27_10-45-21.png

Up to 201 now... Should be able to get 2 more on the drive back home.

Reactions: Graffi
<snip> I accomplished my goal of getting to 200 on this trip...so now I can relax a bit. I only picked up 1 new charger yesterday and that was the one in Hagerstown, MD. Where they don't mess around with the EV charging. I've seen many different signs at the SC stalls...but this one is by far the most bold.

View attachment 320771

Up to 201 now... Should be able to get 2 more on the drive back home.

I hit one more super charger last weekend: Macedonia, OH - lucky #13!

Both of you have been updated.

Fun fact, @GreenFreaK drove the car of the #3 person in this list to visit Macedonia so he could count it as per the rules. :) I rode shotgun and had fun watching the "Scan My Tesla" OBD-II datalogger for the trip. I drove the car on the way back since we didn't need to count a charger at the end of the trip.

Reactions: NKYTA
Got home safe and sound just after midnight. Another 3500 miles on the car. Just shy of 42,000 now since getting it in February of 2017. This car has truly been great for these long road trips. A true delight in so many ways. I did pick up the 2 last SC's in PA that I was missing on the way home...they've already been updated. Thank you for that Darren.

Also got to see @Darren S on my way home at the SC in Cranberry, PA. We had fun exchanging some stories from the road while both of our cars were getting a charge. That was certainly a nice way to finish this trip. It will probably be a while before the next big one like this.

I have now been to both coasts this year. Out along the Pacific in May and now along the Atlantic in July. Here's what my map of 203 Superchargers used looks like for those that might be interested. Oh and I think I might finally have a legitimate reason to get that darn Gaylord one at the end of next month. :)

upload_2018-7-29_11-12-4.png

Got home safe and sound just after midnight. Another 3500 miles on the car. Just shy of 42,000 now since getting it in February of 2017. This car has truly been great for these long road trips. A true delight in so many ways. I did pick up the 2 last SC's in PA that I was missing on the way home...they've already been updated. Thank you for that Darren.

Also got to see @Darren S on my way home at the SC in Cranberry, PA. We had fun exchanging some stories from the road while both of our cars were getting a charge. That was certainly a nice way to finish this trip. It will probably be a while before the next big one like this.

I have now been to both coasts this year. Out along the Pacific in May and now along the Atlantic in July. Here's what my map of 203 Superchargers used looks like for those that might be interested. Oh and I think I might finally have a legitimate reason to get that darn Gaylord one at the end of next month. :)

It was great to meet or perhaps meet you again (from Custer) and I'm glad some of your stories sound like mine as I don't feel like I'm the only one with those experiences. Here are our cars charging up at Cranberry.

Great map and now you can start to see where your next road trips will be. That Canada / New England run is just begging to be visited -- probably 70-80 without even making much effort. Enjoy your future trips.

I'll let you know if I ever venture up to Gaylord and attempt the "up and over" to Howard and see if it can be done without any stops. That is a challenge in Summer let alone in Winter.

upload_2018-7-29_11-36-49.png

• Love
Reactions: Bighorn and IT Geek
Just back from a Whistler BC Trip, hit the brand new Downtown Vancouver BC Urban SC. Nice location with a food court and retail on the main level. New ones on this trip.
Monroe WA
Arlington WA
Whistler CA
Vancouver -Burrard st. BC
Tswwassen BC
Sequim WA
Aberdeen WA
Seaside OR
Total now: 79 Plotting my way to the Century Club by end of year.

Just back from a Whistler BC Trip, hit the brand new Downtown Vancouver BC Urban SC. Nice location with a food court and retail on the main level. New ones on this trip.
Monroe WA
Arlington WA
Whistler CA
Vancouver -Burrard st. BC
Tswwassen BC
Sequim WA
Aberdeen WA
Seaside OR
Total now: 79 Plotting my way to the Century Club by end of year.

Your list has been updated.

Great timing on that new Vancouver location as it only opened in the past week. You'll be in the Century Club before you know it !

I was tempted, but the news that broke last night that my new Model 3 will have unlimited free supercharging for life just bought me some more retirement freedom! :)
I've been driving a 2013 SP85 (VIN 29XXX) for the last week as a loaner and I don't know how you do it! No Auto Pilot, auto lane change, auto park, not even TACC. 3G that goes out half the time, no tire pressure sensors and a charge port that likes to stay open, sometimes even after I close it. The slightly faster acceleration is interesting once or twice, but overall it's a big step down from a modern Model S. Was going to recommend that you upgrade, but it looks like you already ordered the P3 which should be GREAT too.

On the other hand, the loaner has AM radio and A/C that actually works, so that's a plus. I'm listening to baseball games again and I've been able to cool down in our one annual "heat wave."

• Funny
Reactions: Graffi and Darren S
I've been driving a 2013 SP85 (VIN 29XXX) for the last week as a loaner and I don't know how you do it! No Auto Pilot, auto lane change, auto park, not even TACC. 3G that goes out half the time, no tire pressure sensors and a charge port that likes to stay open, sometimes even after I close it. The slightly faster acceleration is interesting once or twice, but overall it's a big step down from a modern Model S. Was going to recommend that you upgrade, but it looks like you already ordered the P3 which should be GREAT too.

On the other hand, the loaner has AM radio and A/C that actually works, so that's a plus. I'm listening to baseball games again and I've been able to cool down in our one annual "heat wave."

It's more a matter of not knowing what I'm missing, but I agree, my feats are that much more impressive:)

Paid off the P3D today so it should be dropped off any day now.