Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea how to update with the formatting changes on here without potentially messing up the whole thing, so here are my changes (if someone could add them): Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Council Bluffs, Topeka, Wichita, Perry, OKC, Ardmore, Denton, Corsicana, Houston-North, Lake Charles, Columbus, San Marcos, Waco, Weatherford, Shamrock, Amarillo, Tucumcari, Santa Rosa, Albuquerque and Buttonwillow. That's 23 to add to my previous total of 65 for a new total of 88! Moves me up a bit.

Wow, I am shocked that I managed to update this wiki without totally screwing it up (unless I screwed up, then I apologize). Perhaps it is my settings, but I can only see the code. So, I copied the code from another user, pasted it into Word, then edited it to meet my stats.

I am a measly 17 SCs visited. I wish I had the time to visit many, many more.

I just discovered this thread. I'm on a mission to visit all Superchargers in North America. Prior to the current trip I have visited 159 SpC locations. I have owned a Model S since March 2013. I sold that one earlier this year and am now driving a 90D. The first Model S had 69,500 miles. I'm currently on another Cross-Country trip which should add another 59 SpC to the list.

Here are my trips and SpC visited:

2013 - Newark,DE

Oct 2013 - NJ to Boston - Milford, CT

April 2014 - NJ to Berea, KY

Burlington, NC
Rocky Mount, NC
Glen Allen, VA

Summer 2014 - Cross Country

Hagerstown, MD
Somerset, PA
Corning, CA
Mt. Shasta, CA
Glenwood Springs, CO
Grand Junction, CO
Silverthorne, CO
Mishawaka, IN
Albert Lea, MN
Worthington, MN
Macedonia, OH
Maumee, OH
Grants Pass, OR
Springfield, OR
Woodburn, OR
Cranberry Township, PA
Mitchell, SD
Murdo, SD
Rapid City, SD
Beaver, UT
Green River, UT
Richfield, UT
Burlington, WA
Centralia, WA
Onalaska (La Crosse), WI
Mauston, WI
Flagstaff, AZ
Holbrook, AZ
Kingman, AZ
Atascadero, CA
Barstow, CA
Buellton, CA
Fremont, CA
Gilroy, CA
Coalinga (Harris Ranch), CA
Hawthorne, CA
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Lebec (Tejon Ranch), CA
Vacaville, CA
Lone Tree, CO
Highland Park, IL
Las Vegas, NV
Farmington, NM
Gallup, NM
Blanding, UT
Moab, UT
Eau Claire, WI
Madison, WI
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Cheyenne, WY
Lusk, WY
Squamish, BC

May 2015 - NJ to Omaha, NE

Effingham, IL
Independence, MO
St. Charles, MO
Grove City, OH
Triadelphia, WV
Indianapolis, IN
Dayton, OH
Springfield, IL
Lafayette, IN
Council Bluffs, IA

Summer 2015 - Cross Country

Truckee, CA
Denver, CO
Limon, CO
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Rockford, IL
Goodland, KS
Hays, KS
Salina, KS
Topeka, KS
Big Timber, MT
Billings, MT
Bozeman, MT
Butte, MT
Missoula, MT
Superior, MT
Elko, NV
Lovelock, NV
West Wendover, NV
Winnemucca, NV
Cincinnatti, OH
Nephi, UT
South Salt Lake City, UT
St. George, UT
Tooele, UT
Ellensburg, WA
Ritzville, WA
Hope, BC
Kamloops, BC
Revelstoke, BC
Golden, BC
Canmore, AB
Red Deer, AB

Fall 2015 - NJ to Florida Keys, Gulf to Texas

Auburn, AL
Greenville, AL
Mobile, AL
Brandon, FL
Okeechobee (Fort Drum), FL
Fort Myers, FL
Lake City, FL
Marathon, FL
Ocala, FL
Port Orange, FL
Port St. Lucie, FL
Riviera Beach, FL
St. Augustine, FL 32092
Turkey Lake/Orlando, FL
Atlanta, GA
Decatur, GA
Macon, GA
Savannah, GA
Tifton, GA
Baton Rouge, LA
Lake Charles, LA
Salisbury, MD
Columbia, MO
Charlotte, NC
Lumberton, NC
Plymouth, NC
Ardmore, OK
Oklahoma City, OK
Perry, OK
Santee, SC
Chattanooga, TN
Knoxville, TN
Nashville, TN
Columbus, TX
Corsicana, TX
Houston, TX
Huntsville, TX
San Marcos, TX
Bellmead (Waco), TX
South Hill, VA
Woodbridge, VA

Miscellanous (Local, short trips)

Bethesda, MD
Cranbury, NJ
East Brunswick, NJ
Edison, NJ
Egg Harbor Township
Hamilton, NJ
Paramus, NJ
Tinton Falls, NJ
Queens, NY
Southampton, NY
Syosset, NY
Allentown, PA
Harrisburg, PA
Tannersville, PA
Lexington, VA
Strasburg, VA
Albany, NY
Newburgh, NY

Reactions: EdA
I just discovered this thread. I'm on a mission to visit all Superchargers in North America.

Welcome to the century club road trekker!
I've added you to the master list.
I double counted but was only able to get to 158. Please tell me what I missed and I will correct. Looks like you'll quickly be joining the top 3 and shooting for first place. Good luck on your travels!

nice have visited 61 chargers so far here is the break down

Jan 16
NJ to Boston (6 Chargers)
Greenwich North, West Hartford, Auburn, Dedham, Milford South, Darien South

Feb 16
NJ to VA and DC (2 Chargers)
Newark, Woodbridge

Mar 16
NJ to Poconos (1 Charger)
Tannersville

Apr 16
NJ to New Orleans & Baton Rouge (15 Chargers)
Allentown, Hagerstown, Strasburg, Lexington, Wytheville, Charlotte, Greenville, Atlanta-Decatur, Auburn, Greenville, Mobile, Slidell, Baton Rouge, Atlanta, Asheville

Jun 16
NJ to Watertown NY (4 Chargers)
Tannersville, Binghamton, Syracuse, Watertown

July 16
NJ to LA (31 Chargers)
Allentown, Harrisburg, Somerset, Triadelphia, Grove City, Dayton, Indianapolis, Terre Haute, Effingham, St. Charles, Columbia, Independence, Topeka, Salina, Hays, Goodland, Limon, Denver, Silverthorne, Gleenwood Springs, Grand Junction, Green River, Richfield, Beaver, St. George, Las Vegas, Primm, Barstow, Rancho Cucamonga, Culver City, Oxnard

Additional Chargers also visited (2 chargers)
Cranbury, Tinton Falls

Congrats and welcome to the board!
Not sure if you were just listing stops, but you've got Tannersville, Greenville and Allentown listed twice so I put you in at 58.
Glad to see the east coast putting up some good numbers.

yes separate trips for Tannersville and Allentown, for the Greenville thats for two different states one in South Carolina the other one is for Alabama, so i guess 59 different chargers

I am gunning for the top spot during my August travels--sounds like it's going to be a horse race!

Bighorn - where are you going to be traveling? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! What the heck, I'll show mine anyway. The new SpC's to be visited are in red. Green I've already visited before.

2016 Road Trip

I added Magog, QC and Drummondville, QC today.

Bighorn - where are you going to be traveling? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! What the heck, I'll show mine anyway. The new SpC's to be visited are in red. Green I've already visited before.

You can see my prior visits in the wiki--I'm at 191 currently. I plan to hit most/all of your red ones in ID&OR and will head up and hit all the western Canadian SCs. I'm based in Sheridan, so I may see you in passing if not on the road!

I added Magog, QC and Drummondville, QC today.

I added Montreal (Saint-Laurent, QC) this evening and updated my total to 168. I'm happy editing my own entry, but not comfortable moving it up in the list in case I screw up anything. I was hoping to also add Montreal (SC), QC 5350 Ferrier St but it doesn't show up on the Nav list. Is that still active? I could try to hit it tomorrow am before we leave Montreal.