Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is there a massive traffic jam outbound near Southampton, Long island? where can all these people be going? I realize there is only one road through this choke point but still, the backup is miles long and there is virtually no traffic westbound for NYC. There are just a few small towns further east. Any ideas?
IMG_20190718_065856.jpg
IMG_20190718_065536.jpg

Why is there a massive traffic jam outbound near Southampton, Long island? where can all these people be going? I realize there is only one road through this choke point but still, the backup is miles long and there is virtually no traffic westbound for NYC. There are just a few small towns further east. Any ideas?
View attachment 431138 View attachment 431139
I'm thinking there's an asteriod headed towards the earth.

17ED29BD-C7FA-472B-9172-5E66BE20FF0A.jpeg
Phillygal (Jen) great article well written and fun to read. Thanks for spreading the gospel :)

I have yet to grab a meal with anyone, looking forward to the days. FYI Bighorn I work in Santa Barbara :) happy trails everyone, very special times
- beaver (BM3B here since beaver was taken)
Very cool. I make regular visits to see our new grand baby. Have met other Tesla folks there at the Palace Grill, which is owned by an early Model S owner, and I stood in line to reserve my Model 3 at the SB store.

Reactions: NKYTA
View attachment 431138 View attachment 431139
They heard Jeffrey Epstein was at the “big house” and just assumed that’s where the party was?

A couple more firsts for you... Nicely done.

When you get around to running the macro again, I should be at 14 firsts and not 13.... Did I mention I like even numbers... :)
It's updated. I may have found a way for it to update automatically - we'll see if it works smoothly. In any case I now have a much more efficient way of updating it.

View attachment 431160
Very cool. I make regular visits to see our new grand baby. Have met other Tesla folks there at the Palace Grill, which is owned by an early Model S owner, and I stood in line to reserve my Model 3 at the SB store.

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely visit Palace Grill. I also look forward to the SB SCer opening eventually. Congrats on the grand baby! Let me know when you come back to town.

Reactions: Bighorn
That's probably due to location, location, location... The last time I was through LA it was in the early hours of the morning. Traffic is a little more normal at those times of the day. :) Most of us probably feel the same way. But if you get out to Michigan, let me know.

Indeed I will, I had to rush through my LA-MN trip last month so didn't have time to plan any Tesla meals, hopefully I will do some more long road trips across the country with time to meet fellow enthusiasts. Anyone passing through Los Angeles/Pasadena/Venice/Santa Barbara let me know if you want food recommendations and I will join if I can.