Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to go for the first time this year. Can you share tips on the journey and hotels? I am concerned about charger availability. Hopefully Elon sends some megapack semi chargers.

Nearly all of the lodging options in Custer have destination charging, plus there is an 8 stall Supercharger in town. All of the charging will be busy but you won’t have any issues getting a charge.

We stayed at the Bavarian Inn last year and really enjoyed it. Heated indoor pool, hot tub and beautiful landscaping. We’ll be staying there again this year and highly recommend it to all.

The Journey was great. We met new friends along the way and had some great conversations at the Superchargers. Some of the Superchargers were busy and slow, but that was just part of the adventure.

Definitely plan on attending. You won’t be disappointed.

PS: I recommend taking the least direct route your schedule will allow. Some of my most fun adventures have been hopping from Supercharger to Supercharger on back roads.

You'd want to charge in Wheatland enough so that you can avoid Lusk.
Now come on, Lusk isn't terrible.
I still fondly remember using it on our 2015 non-Sound-of-Silence trip. We were exploring Custer and had to get to Lusk in order to make it to Sheridan as neither Spearfish nor Gillette was open yet. We left Custer as dusk was setting in and the drive to Lusk was invigorating. 2 lane road, no streetlights, very little traffic and these "things" that kept flying up in front of us from the side of the road. I think we got to Lusk about 11 or 11:30 and were lucky the motel office was still open. We got about 5 or 6 hours of sleep before having to get up early to leave for Sheridan. But we were fully charged! And the Sheridan trip was a hoot as well: 255 miles straight over 4 or 5 hours.
With everything built out around interstates, it's one of those stations you can see a Twilight Zone episode being filmed around. Fond memories.

Compelled to spontaneously hit the road last night because Macy’s behavior at home has gotten to the point where it was either a road trip or a final trip to the vet. She’s a remarkably different dog on our adventures, so who knows where this one goes. I do know that the first new charger will come at mile 1260.

Bon voyage. :)

Reactions: Bighorn
@PLUS EV and @Big Earl
Thanks for the tips on route, hotel, and chargers! I did the reverse route last summer on my way back from Minnesota in an X. I remember skipping Lusk. This time i hope to modify the route on the way back to grab some new chargers. Though I skipped a bunch since I was not playing the game yet and had a 100D with 3 kids in the X.
I really want to go, fingers crossed

I can’t figure out which way he is going. Several options are in that ballpark but nothing lines up exactly from what I can see. Life’s great mysteries...
My top 2 guesses are:
Roseville, CA (who doesn’t love California?!?)
Henrietta, TX (more chargers he can hit and it’s warmer)

both are about 1,100-1,200 miles

Spokane is too close, and I doubt he will hit the TCH until it’s warmer.

happy safe trails Big!

Now come on, Lusk isn't terrible.
I still fondly remember using it on our 2015 non-Sound-of-Silence trip. We were exploring Custer and had to get to Lusk in order to make it to Sheridan as neither Spearfish nor Gillette was open yet. We left Custer as dusk was setting in and the drive to Lusk was invigorating. 2 lane road, no streetlights, very little traffic and these "things" that kept flying up in front of us from the side of the road. I think we got to Lusk about 11 or 11:30 and were lucky the motel office was still open. We got about 5 or 6 hours of sleep before having to get up early to leave for Sheridan. But we were fully charged! And the Sheridan trip was a hoot as well: 255 miles straight over 4 or 5 hours.
With everything built out around interstates, it's one of those stations you can see a Twilight Zone episode being filmed around. Fond memories.
I have nothing against Lusk, but given that many people travel to Custer from Denver and it has only 4 stalls, I would expect this one to fill up on the first day of the Custer meet up. If he takes my advice and charges at Rawlins, Wheatland, and then in Custer, he will not have to worry about that. Like I said, small chance that Wheatland fills up at some point but with 8 stalls, it won't take long to get a stall even if it does fill up.

PS I too had a bunch of those birds fly into my Model S as I drove to Lusk one time. I guess it was mating season or something, but they were behaving strangely. I must have killed at least two of them and one of them hit the side of my car so squarely that it even left a mark.

Lusk got a bad reputation for having stalls down during previous Custer transits of the Colorado contingent. Down to two and maybe zero stalls for a bit. Fortunately not my route, but I’d avoid it during Rawhide Day when the town dresses up in Red face and celebrates the skinning of another human. What are the chances a charging session gets blocked in by a parade? 100% for me:)
The Legend of Rawhide

Can you share tips on the journey and hotels?
You can find hotels on the Black Hills Sounds of Silence Tesla Rally site. Make sure you mention the rally
as they give discounts for Tesla’s.
Some of the hotels have chargers, and the SC is right in Custer. There are a few on the way in/out, the last 2 years I went I did not find charging to be an issue-certainly didn’t warrant the temporary mega chargers.
The only time there may be an issue is on Sunday when the mad dash out of town sends us all on a race to the SCs
to avoid crowds, but that has not been my experience. Lusk & Wheatland are close by too.
Custer goes all out for us when we take over the town. It’s a great trip. You should try to make it!
Last year there were 85 Tesla’s. It’s a good time.

• Informative
Reactions: BM3B and NKYTA
Now come on, Lusk isn't terrible. I still fondly remember using it on our 2015 non-Sound-of-Silence trip.

Lusk is the first place i ever had to actually wait to use a SC. It was just after the Custer rally ended and I was on the way down to Denver. That's probably why you remember it fondly and those of us that have had to wait in line, for a four stall charger in the middle of no where Wyoming, have a different feeling about the place. :)

Some of the hotels have chargers, and the SC is right in Custer. There are a few on the way in/out, the last 2 years I went I did not find charging to be an issue-certainly didn’t warrant the temporary mega chargers. The only time there may be an issue is on Sunday when the mad dash out of town sends us all on a race to the SCs

They even have additional chargers at the Welcome Center (can't remember the real name) right in the middle of town. I usually just charge there and then walk around downtown to get a meal, and spend my Custer Cash, while the car does its thing.

Thankfully I also get to avoid the Sunday rush as I am still operating on "Michigan time" and waking up at 5AM to get out of town before everyone else is pretty easy.

Reactions: DavidB
They even have additional chargers at the Welcome Center (can't remember the real name) right in the middle of town. I usually just charge there and then walk around downtown to get a meal, and spend my Custer Cash, while the car does its thing.

Thankfully I also get to avoid the Sunday rush as I am still operating on "Michigan time" and waking up at 5AM to get out of town before everyone else is pretty easy.
Chamber of Commerce

• Acworth, GA
  • Atlanta, GA
  • Atlanta, GA - Peachtree Road
  • Atlanta - Lenox Road, GA
  • Alpharetta, GA
  • Lithonia, GA
  • Macon - Tom Hill Senior Blvd, GA
  • Macon, GA
  • Tifton, GA
  • Lake City, FL
  • Jacksonville, FL - Gate Parkway
  • Jacksonville, FL - County Road
  • St. Augustine, FL
  • Port Orange, FL
Feb 26th
  • Lincoln, NE
  • Council Bluffs, IA
  • St Joseph, MO
  • Kansas City, MO
  • Mission, KS
  • Olatha, KS
  • Independence, MO
  • Columbia, MO
  • St. Charles, MO
  • St. Charles - Beale St, MO
  • Mehlville, MO
  • Miner, MO
  • Kuttawa, KY
  • Dickson, TN
  • Brentwood, TN
  • Nashville, TN
  • Manchester, TN
  • Chatanooga, TN
We left Seattle on Monday and arrived I. Florida today. It was 44° in Seattle when we left and it has been much colder everywhere until we hit southern Georgia and finally saw temps higher than when we left.