Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. I actually meant to change that to LA after I reviewed his "Location." But even then, why not just stay on I-40 over to LA? I'm assuming there are some superchargers he wants to hit in PHX or on I-10.
Yes I had a few interesting long legs this trip! I No flatbeds fortunately and I am home. I went south to Phoenix to pick up SCers, virgin territory for me.

I did Blanding to Holbrook to Flagstaff because I didn't want to risk Page at night, (thanks again @Bighorn for the warning) it would have added an hour and I was getting tired. I will have to go back for the Grand Canyon run, which will be way better in the daylight versus 10pm at night.

I was home by 2pm. I ran into a large rainstorm in Riverside which cleaned 99% of the bugs off, #winning. I vaulted up to #45 WW with 162.

April 6, 2020
Flagstaff, AZ (1am)
Sedona, AZ (4am)
Coredes Lake, AZ
New River, AZ
Phoeniz, AZ - Agua Fria Fwy
Scottsdale, AZ - N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ - N Kierland Blvd
Phoenix, AZ - East Camelback
Buckeye, AZ
Quartzite, AZ
Ehrenberg, AZ

Attachments

• F9ADB7F3-3A0A-47F3-B55F-B55EDBD57D6A.jpeg
    F9ADB7F3-3A0A-47F3-B55F-B55EDBD57D6A.jpeg
    385.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Trip summary

Miles: 2,297
Driving: 32:45
Supercharging: 8:27 (20% of total travel time)
Superchargers: 24 (total), 19 (first time for me)
Wh/mi: 307 (P3- 19")

Stay home if you can, this trip was necessary travel as my sister needed to move back to MN and we decided flying was riskier with covid19 blowing up. I was paranoid about getting sick, so I wore a mask when picking up my takeout food order. I called in and waited in my car for: a burger, pad thai, and al pastor tacos.

@JSergeant the issue with Page is that it's a long isolated drive, which at night is not fun.

Learned:
- stop charging to do a hard reset (my MCU got stuck in a boot loop, had to unplug to hard reset)...technician advised me to do a soft reset every few weeks
- check wind speeds before and during long drives
- all 5 states I visited had visible shut downs, covid warnings, friendly
- saw very few masks outside of CA
- camp mode rocks and used ~3% SOC per hour in 30F weather
- we can do better: I saw lots of people on the freeways in Phoenix and LA
- you can still have those fun Tesla chats at the SCers, but as Florida man says "keep an alligator between you)

Attachments

• LAWY2020.png
    LAWY2020.png
    668.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
we can do better: I saw lots of people on the freeways in Phoenix and LA
Where America Didn’t Stay Home Even as the Virus Spread

Hmm... Yes, some certainly can. I on the other hand have not left the house since last Saturday. Even getting groceries delivered to me now... Michigan went from 2 cases to the third most in the nation in only a short couple weeks. Rather surreal. I live in Wayne county, just a tad south of Detroit...the hot spot of the state. So, I'm not doing too much driving at all right now. Gotta let this stuff pass.

My plans on going 12/12 with a new charger are not looking so good right now. Closest one I could get to is now 4 hours away and in a different state. Probably not going to happen this month. There's no such thing as going to Canada now...even with a passport...unless you're a nurse or doctor.

Thankfully I'm still working...my job can easily be done remotely so that's a positive. Oh, I also watched Tiger King, because it rose so high in the pop culture rankings that I was starting to feel out of the loop. So there's that.

Blah...this post is sounding too negative. I'm fine, all my family is fine. That's the important stuff. My car did get a software update today...no idea what it was though as I didn't even go out and look. But there will be time for that when all this is over.

I just took an absolutely necessary trip around the Olympic Peninsula. I was going crazy doing nothing at home for weeks.

I believe I nabbed a first at Forks and I'm currently plugged in at Aberdeen. I'm sharing my location on Glympse for anyone who wants to follow along. I'll post my list of new superchargers later tonight after I have hit them all. This is a very long day trip considering I am not leaving Western Washington.

I just took an absolutely necessary trip around the Olympic Peninsula. I was going crazy doing nothing at home for weeks.

I believe I nabbed a first at Forks and I'm currently plugged in at Aberdeen. I'm sharing my location on Glympse for anyone who wants to follow along. I'll post my list of new superchargers later tonight after I have hit them all. This is a very long day trip considering I am not leaving Western Washington.
I was going to catch Forks and all my other un-visted locations in Western WA last week but my family said not to come home if I did.

looks like I've missed a couple places I've been to already.
1/9/19 Mt Jackson VA
7/4/19 North-east MD
8/19/19 Norfolk, VA
also could someone freeze the B column on the superchargers sheet? It'll make it a lot easier to check where one has and hasn't been.

Reactions: juliusa
Hey.

I just realized that I’ve never visited the Hagerstown Supercharger. In fact, I visited the original 2-stall Bethesda back in 2015 or 2016 and mistaked it for Hagerstown. I’ll have to look back on some files to see exactly when we took the trip to DC to give you the dates, but I could bet that I visited the original Bethesda. Thanks

Hey.

I just realized that I’ve never visited the Hagerstown Supercharger. In fact, I visited the original 2-stall Bethesda back in 2015 or 2016 and mistaked it for Hagerstown. I’ll have to look back on some files to see exactly when we took the trip to DC to give you the dates, but I could bet that I visited the original Bethesda. Thanks
For now I used the date we had for Hagerstown for the original Bethesda - if you get a better date, let us know.

Dates added to the spreadsheet this week:

HandleSuperchargerDate
PLUS EVForks, WA4/7/2020
PLUS EVTumwater, WA4/7/2020
PLUS EVVancouver - Vancouver Mall, WA4/7/2020
David99Mission Viejo, CA3/27/2020
ThisIsTrueMenlo Park, CA1/8/2020
ThisIsTrueMorgan Hill, CA1/5/2020
ThisIsTrueNewark, CA1/5/2020
ThisIsTruePalo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA1/7/2020
ThisIsTruePasadena, CA1/10/2020
ThisIsTrueSanta Clarita, CA1/9/2020