Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I ran out of time. Have to get home for my second Covid shot appointment.

I had written down all the new chargers on the west coast and left a copy at home for safety’s sake. Before I was out of Sheridan, I got a text from my map-loving wife informing me that Clovis to Bishop was a bigger challenge than it looked. Quite the understatement!

Jilted again! [Sigh.]

Yep, this time of year you either have to head south to Bakersfield, east to Mojave, then north through Lone Pine to Bishop, OR head north through Jackson and east on SR88 to reach Nevada in Minden before driving south on US395 to Bishop. Might have been a better use of your time behind the wheel to skip Bishop this go-around to get to Sta. Ysabel once you struck Torrance from your quest.

Utah

Draper

Colorado

Craig

@dgpcolorado To whom do I address the paperwork? Postmark or photo time stamp? ;)
The rules are in the link I posted. You are supposed to use new photos showing that the visit was part of this contest:

We're having a COVID-safe Supercharger hunt in Western Colorado, and we've got some amazing prizes!
"Collect" all 6 Superchargers in our region, and get a chance at winning a prize from Jeda Products, the Tesla Store, Evannex, or a local restaurant/coffee shop!
All the Supercharger "collecting" will be done on your own time and at your own pace between March 1 and May 1, 2021!
Just snap a pic of yourself at a Western Colorado Supercharger doing something that shows us it's part of this contest! For example hold a piece of paper with #WestCOTeslaClub written on it...Make a W or a C.O. with your hands...be creative, but also don't use old photos you might have laying around!
Some fine print:
  • Contest open March 1 to May 1, 2021
  • Winners will be announced after May 1
  • Entries will be entered in a tiered drawing depending on how many Superchargers are visited.
  • This contest is open to anyone...you don't have to be part of the Western Colorado Tesla Club to enter!
  • We will not accept entries without photographic proof uploaded
  • There are 6 Superchargers in our region: Montrose, Grand Junction, Craig, Kremmling, Glenwood Springs, and Aspen.
    If you visit all six, you will need to complete this form 6 times: https://forms.gle/eG8mUo4usRwqbRfbA

I used signs on my car, made for the occasion, but didn't try to take a selfie. Don't know if that will qualify.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Wow it feels good to get back out on the road, and (channeling @PhillyGal) what a great use of a day off.

139. Loomis, CA (first)
140. Copperopolis, CA
141. Brentwood, CA

Photo for Loomis is in this post:

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

Jilted again! [Sigh.]

Yep, this time of year you either have to head south to Bakersfield, east to Mojave, then north through Lone Pine to Bishop, OR head north through Jackson and east on SR88 to reach Nevada in Minden before driving south on US395 to Bishop. Might have been a better use of your time behind the wheel to skip Bishop this go-around to get to Sta. Ysabel once you struck Torrance from your quest.
Most of my family and friends in CA were not even aware that I crept by,and the ones that did knew that nobody was getting a visit. So don’t feel slighted.

Reactions: israndy and BM3B
I did a day trip down to the DC area and picked up three more. I'm not sure doing this on the Friday of a holiday weekend was such a good idea. What should have been 7:45 hours of driving to cover 434 miles actually took 8:55 plus 1:32 of charging. The traffic around DC was back to it's old horrible self.

856. Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD
857. Washington - Market St NE, DC
858. Falls Church, VA

DC Day trip 4-2-2021.JPG

I did a day trip down to the DC area and picked up three more. I'm not sure doing this on the Friday of a holiday weekend was such a good idea. What should have been 7:45 hours of driving to cover 434 miles actually took 8:55 plus 1:32 of charging. The traffic around DC was back to it's old horrible self.

858. Falls Church, VA

View attachment 650431

Fortunately I picked up more than three but had similar problems coming up from the south side of DC. Highly frustrating - but it was our "return to the East coast" weekend so we suffered through it.

Eight more for me, and four new states.

04/02/2021 King George, VA - Owens Drive
04/02/2021 Petersburg, VA - Wagner Road
04/02/2021 Mebane, NC
04/02/2021 Charlotte, NC
04/02/2021 Greenville, SC
04/01/2021 Oxford, AL
04/01/2021 Birmingham, AL
04/01/2021 Tupelo, MS

LOL collect all 6. Sounds like a nice day trip. 😁
I did it over two days, with a camping stop at Rifle Gap State Park. It would be dangerous to do it in a single day because many of the roads are crazy dangerous for deer — especially CO-13 and US 40 — best to drive to Craig and Kremmling in broad daylight. I saw deer running at full speed across the road in front of my car this morning. Not that any of the roads in this area are really safe, especially at dawn and twilight.

Just lost my left wing mirror to a (probable) deer collision on US 191 between Blanding and Moab last week, in a snowstorm!

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Big Earl

858. Falls Church, VA

View attachment 650431
It is definitely busier but nowhere near what constituted "normal" pre-pandemic.

Reactions: bvarianlvr
NYC proper was smooth sailing still. Of course hundreds of thousands of people have fled the city permanently in the last year. I'm surprised this story hasn't been getting more media attention.

I hit a tiny bit of traffic in Louisville and Indianapolis today but it was all construction and accident related. I totally forgot it was a holiday weekend. I don't really think of Easter as being a holiday people travel for but I could be wrong.

I went to grab all the newly opened SCs in Washington on 4/2 (it is already 04/03 by the time I got back home) hoping to get some firsts. I think I only managed one First viz. Seattle - Northgate. Bellevue was offline again today - third time this has happened to me here.

04/02/2021
369: Seattle - NE Northgate Way, WA
370: Seattle - NW Ballard Way, WA
371: Seattle - 1201 2nd Avenue, WA
372: Entiat, WA
373: Yakima, WA

858. Falls Church, VA

View attachment 650431
Thats the idea I have in my sights for a weekend either in the near future or the fall. Many left for me to grab there
NYC proper was smooth sailing still. Of course hundreds of thousands of people have fled the city permanently in the last year. I'm surprised this story hasn't been getting more media attention.

It has gotten a ton of attention if you live in or own a house in certain Jersey Shore towns. Big controversy last year when these resort towns saw an influx during the off season; stores unable to support peak demand and tax paying second home owners scoffing at the idea that they were disallowed to come.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
supercharge.info lists 996 open US superchargers. I'm just curious what the discrepancy is.
For those of you vying to be the first to 1,000 superchargers in the USA alone (I think all know who that is. ;-) ) , the Leaderboard tab allows you to choose which countries are shown. Click into the drop-down, toggle the all button to deselect all countries, and then scroll down and select only the USA.

1617508797496.png

That's me, down at #27 in the pack, but still TECHNICALLY vying for the 1000 supercharger position, may need to leave the West Coast

Wow it feels good to get back out on the road, and (channeling @PhillyGal) what a great use of a day off.

139. Loomis, CA (first)
140. Copperopolis, CA
141. Brentwood, CA

Photo for Loomis is in this post:

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.
Well, as usual, I am twinsies with Bruce, though we didn't run into each other on the trek. And I got home, took a shower and got into my PJs and then noticed Sunnyvale, so I put on my raincoat (goes below my knees) and got BACK in the car. What a holiday this has been.

Yesterday (spent the night at our cabin)
282. Loomis, CA (tied for first)
Today
283. Copperopolis, CA (I'm gonna buy a house here someday, and NOW it has a Supercharger)
284. Brentwood, CA (Did anyone try those 8 free destination chargers opposite the Superchargers, are they fast?)
285. Sunnyvale - Bernardo, CA

Spreadsheet updated

Yeah, I ran out of time. Have to get home for my second Covid shot appointment.

I had written down all the new chargers on the west coast and left a copy at home for safety’s sake. Before I was out of Sheridan, I got a text from my map-loving wife informing me that Clovis to Bishop was a bigger challenge than it looked. Quite the understatement!
Wait, you have an assistant supporting your endeavors? I've tried to hire one and I can't afford what she wants to charge me.

Can't wait for Custer this year. I'm getting my #1 Pfizer this Thu which makes me good-to-go for the trip. Unlikely the refreshed X will arrive in time to make the trip. Probably a good thing as taking delivery and immediately putting 10k miles on my almost direct route from the Boston area to Custer via Florida is probably not optimal.

For those of you vying to be the first to 1,000 superchargers in the USA alone (I think all know who that is. ;-) ) , the Leaderboard tab allows you to choose which countries are shown. Click into the drop-down, toggle the all button to deselect all countries, and then scroll down and select only the USA.

View attachment 650686
The following link will preconfigure the leaderboard to only show visits within the USA. If you bookmark this link, you won't have to do anything else.

Wait, you have an assistant supporting your endeavors? I've tried to hire one and I can't afford what she wants to charge me.

Can't wait for Custer this year. I'm getting my #1 Pfizer this Thu which makes me good-to-go for the trip. Unlikely the refreshed X will arrive in time to make the trip. Probably a good thing as taking delivery and immediately putting 10k miles on my almost direct route from the Boston area to Custer via Florida is probably not optimal.
I’ve estimated your best value route (Superchargers per mile). Clockwise, of course. ;)

6284C612-6FB4-4E13-BB71-69469BB49E30.jpeg

I’ve estimated your best value route (Superchargers per mile). Clockwise, of course. ;)

View attachment 650793
If only I were collecting unemployment or retired.... and not married. I figured Florida offers the biggest bang for the buck for me right now, so I'm going with that for now unless one of the disqualifiers changes. Not expecting either to though, at least for a few more years). But thanks for the help - not getting it from the homefront :rolleyes:

Reactions: bmah