Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
1637380573196.jpeg

The whole international server glitch has also hobbled the service centers with repairs and deliveries halted. Fortunately, it appears to have been fixed (at least phone app connectivity) and addressed by EM as a self-inflicted issue and not sabotage. It may further delay our anticipated delivery set for today. Fortunately, I have an extremely communicative DS keeping me apprised via text.

Halfway through my trip to pick my son up at college in Erie, PA (17 hrs, 900 miles round trip) the Tesla server glitch hit and couldn't get in car at charger in Erie with phone. Thank God I had the key card in wallet!
I thought that once the phone was set up as a key card, it worked off of the Bluetooth. We have many spots on Maui where there isn’t any cell coverage, and I’ve never had the issue of the phone not work as the key for our Model 3. Of course, I do keep the key card with me as a backup, just in case.

I thought that once the phone was set up as a key card, it worked off of the Bluetooth. We have many spots on Maui where there isn’t any cell coverage, and I’ve never had the issue of the phone not work as the key for our Model 3. Of course, I do keep the key card with me as a backup, just in case.
I thought same. We were in restaurant eating and I couldn’t see the charge level via the app, which I thought was odd but didn’t make much of it. When we got out to the car, the door wouldn’t open with phone. Even closed out app and relaunched.

Later read about the Tesla outage & it reaffirmed why it’s good to also have the key card on hand!

There's a 2nd location in Tejon now, on the other side of the freeway. Did you miss that one? :)

The sign is telling people that there is another option nearby that is presumably rarely full.
Nope. It should be the other way around. The Outlets across from the original (now expanded) we’re quite busy and people go shopping, taking arguably more time. Copus Rd will be splash and dash with nothing around. Nice to have the bathrooms, but I didn’t check to see if they were open.

I remember when they built that airport. It were a big deal, but I was SHOCKED that they charged to get there. I grew up where Dulles was my airport and was shocked there too when they added a toll road (still active today). At least in VA they have 4 lanes each way, and the center lanes are toll and go directly to the airport and the side lanes take people to their suburban homes without a toll. Not so in Colorado.

Of course I can't bash CO that much since here in California San Diego is CRAZY with the building roads just so they can charge a toll to access them. Oh, and a lot of drivers in VA will drive to the airport, and U-Turn, and go thru the rental car exit and get out of paying the toll, so perhaps Colorado is being smart with their money.

Other way around for the Dulles Toll Road. The outer four main lanes are tolled. The inner lanes that serve the airport are toll-free.

We had set out on a cross country trip yesterday, only to be foiled by failing high voltage contactors for the DC charging circuit, the symptom of which is intermittent stopping and starting of supercharging, quickly deteriorating into no supercharging at all.

Fortunately, I had the good sense to turn around and head back to familiar territory rather than press-on and get stranded in the middle of nowhere. AC charging still works fine and we’re currently at my in-law’s in Michigan. Hopefully Tesla Service can get the parts in without too long of delay; regardless, our cross-country Thanksgiving trip is scrapped.

11/20:

1012. Veedersburg, IN​
1013. Normal, IL - East College Avenue (first)​

That’s all for now. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
We had set out on a cross country trip yesterday, only to be foiled by failing high voltage contactors for the DC charging circuit, the symptom of which is intermittent stopping and starting of supercharging, quickly deteriorating into no supercharging at all.

Fortunately, I had the good sense to turn around and head back to familiar territory rather than press-on and get stranded in the middle of nowhere. AC charging still works fine and we’re currently at my in-law’s in Michigan. Hopefully Tesla Service can get the parts in without too long of delay; regardless, our cross-country Thanksgiving trip is scrapped.

11/20:

1012. Veedersburg, IN​

That’s all for now. 🤷‍♂️
Bummer!
But prudent.

Reactions: Big Earl

11/20:

1012. Veedersburg, IN​

That’s all for now.

Dirt in the charging connector can also cause this. Worth checking.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn