Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing my Brett Favre card (again). Pic is from Rehoboth Beach, DE the final day of the Mega Millions when it was still $1.28B or so and I stopped to charge up for the return trip. 6 of 8 spots already taken at 2 PM so I guess everyone else had the same idea to charge up while waiting in line to buy a ticket. Before you ask, yes I have to go back to work on Monday. (pre-July 2022 check-ins listed for confirmation of partial-retirement from the game 😢)

Check-ins for 2021-04-12
- State College, PA (#727)​
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ (#728)​
- New Milford, CT (#729)​
Check-ins for 2021-12-17
- Somerset - Eastbound Service Plaza, PA (#730)​
Check-ins for 2021-12-19
- Somerset - Westbound Service Plaza, PA (#731)​
Check-ins for 2022-07-22
- Breezewood - Lincoln Hwy, PA (#732)​
- Hagerstown - Venture Dr, MD (#733)​
- Urbana, MD (#734)​
Check-ins for 2022-07-25
- Rehoboth Beach, DE (#735)​
Check-ins for 2022-07-30
- Frederick - Buckeystown Pike, MD (#736)​

RehobothBeachDE_2022-07-29.jpg

He wasn't being literal, it's a line from a Johnny Cash song. 😉
I'll have to find the sarcasm emoji from the assortment that has been added to this feature. I was not being literal either; merely pointing out the situation down here. (Sorry, I thought it was obvious.)

For your next bar bet:

(1) Jerry Reed recorded that song before Johnny Cash. I think Reed may have even written it. Certainly appears to be more his style than Cash's. I'm more of a Jerry Reed fan than Johnny Cash. (I know, blasphemy at its highest!)

(2) This locution dates back to the 18th or 19th Century. I am fuzzy on the exact circumstances. As you know the Creek were/are a tribe of Native Americans. With explorers and settlers and pioneers moving westward during the infancy of our country, some clever soul came up with this pithy comment about personal safety. In the original version, Creek was capitalized.

Had some quality time with my family in Madison. Wisconsin, especially the north woods, was the first time daytime temps actually were below 80F this entire trip. Madison itself was 77 but humid, but somehow still a blessing.

My wife just had to deal with a plumbing issue (emergency, plumber called) at home, and already is dealing with a larger one at our rental prop in Asbury. So at some point I REALLY need to stop heading E and S!

Check-ins for 2022-07-30
- Madison - S Livingston, WI (#1341)
- Menomonee Falls, WI (#1342)
- Kenosha, WI (#1343)
- Lake Geneva, WI (#1344)
- Janesville, WI (#1345)
- Rockford - McFarland Rd, IL (#1346)
- Rochelle, IL (#1347)
- Algonquin, IL (#1348)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#1349)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#1350)
- Northbrook, IL (#1351)
- Evanston, IL (#1352)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#1353)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#1354)
- Oak Brook, IL (#1355)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#1356)
- Oswego, IL (#1357)

Check-ins for 2022-07-31
- Burr Ridge, IL (#1358)
- Evergreen Park, IL (#1359)
- Flossmoor, IL (#1360)
- Dwight, IL (#1361)
- Normal - E College Ave, IL (#1362)
- Peoria - N Sheridan Rd, IL (#1363)
- Gilman, IL (#1364)
- Fair Oaks, IN (#1365)
- Veedersburg, IN (#1366)
- Kokomo, IN (#1367)

My wife and I left on a 4 week road trip today from Loveland CO.
We are heading up north to Canada. We have the QR code from ArriveCan.
We waved as we went by Big Horn WY.
We are staying the night in Billings MT.
No new superchargers yet. Will start tomorrow.
Once in Canada will head east to Niagra Falls, Quebec, then back to the U.S. and Bar Harbor, Washington DC, and back home by way of Louisiana.
Hopefully will post daily.

Trans Canada Day 3:

Check-ins for 2022-07-31
- Canmore - Bow Valley Trail, AB (#1312)
- Strathmore, AB (#1313)
- Bassano, AB (#1314)
- Medicine Hat, AB (#1315)

Map and stats below. In case anyone thinks we are spending too much time charging, we stopped for lunch at Strathmore (Original Joe's), and by the time we were finished, the charging had gone just above 90%.

We're staying an extra night in Medicine Hat to do some sightseeing, so Day 4 is a no-travel day.

Day 3.JPG
Day 3b.JPG
Day 3c.JPG

Trans Canada Day 3:

Check-ins for 2022-07-31
- Canmore - Bow Valley Trail, AB (#1312)
- Strathmore, AB (#1313)
- Bassano, AB (#1314)
- Medicine Hat, AB (#1315)

Map and stats below. In case anyone thinks we are spending too much time charging, we stopped for lunch at Strathmore (Original Joe's), and by the time we were finished, the charging had gone just above 90%.

We're staying an extra night in Medicine Hat to do some sightseeing, so Day 4 is a no-travel day.

View attachment 835166View attachment 835167View attachment 835168
What kind of sightseeing around Medicine Hat?

• Funny
Reactions: GHammer
Had some quality time with my family in Madison. Wisconsin, especially the north woods, was the first time daytime temps actually were below 80F this entire trip. Madison itself was 77 but humid, but somehow still a blessing.

My wife just had to deal with a plumbing issue (emergency, plumber called) at home, and already is dealing with a larger one at our rental prop in Asbury. So at some point I REALLY need to stop heading E and S!

Check-ins for 2022-07-30
- Madison - S Livingston, WI (#1341)
- Menomonee Falls, WI (#1342)
- Kenosha, WI (#1343)
- Lake Geneva, WI (#1344)
- Janesville, WI (#1345)
- Rockford - McFarland Rd, IL (#1346)
- Rochelle, IL (#1347)
- Algonquin, IL (#1348)
- Buffalo Grove, IL (#1349)
- Highland Park - Skokie Valley Rd, IL (#1350)
- Northbrook, IL (#1351)
- Evanston, IL (#1352)
- Chicago - O’Hare, IL (#1353)
- Chicago - N Elston Ave, IL (#1354)
- Oak Brook, IL (#1355)
- Aurora - IL-59, IL (#1356)
- Oswego, IL (#1357)

Check-ins for 2022-07-31
- Burr Ridge, IL (#1358)
- Evergreen Park, IL (#1359)
- Flossmoor, IL (#1360)
- Dwight, IL (#1361)
- Normal - E College Ave, IL (#1362)
- Peoria - N Sheridan Rd, IL (#1363)
- Gilman, IL (#1364)
- Fair Oaks, IN (#1365)
- Veedersburg, IN (#1366)
- Kokomo, IN (#1367)
Nice haul dear.
plumbing issues all cleaned up on both coasts!

What kind of sightseeing around Medicine Hat?
Mainly the Medalta and the Historic Clay District - Anna is into ceramics. Also the downtown historic buildings and murals.

@JSergeant “In case anyone thinks we are spending too much time charging, we stopped for lunch at Strathmore (Original Joe's), and by the time we were finished, the charging had gone just above 90%.”

Speaking for myself, I found that this current trip was very inefficient BECAUSE of doing the fun life stuff. The DC fireworks and the futile attempt at @Thinkje ’s record probably cost a net three days. Maybe four. I cringe thinking what driving around at the top two thirds of my battery, and reaching 90%+ frequently has done to this traction battery. 7 Rated lost so far, but I imagine that level sets lower by the time I’m back in CA.

No one begrudges you a good meal. 🤗

I hope to see you (back??) on the podium after your seven weeks, as I may only have one left. By default, I must go low (in the US) but I count on you going high all the way.

Safe travels!

It looks like @Big Earl is on your heels, but not hot on your heels.

Got a chance to check out two new ones on a long weekend trip the last few days.

Angola, IN

Honestly, this one is not one of my preferred options. It worked out for us since we were already planning a stop on our trip to visit some friends. The charger is only 6 120 kW chargers. Not a deal breaker, but obviously less than ideal. The other issue is that there are not many amenities around. It's in a parking lot of a Ramada hotel, so unless you're already staying there, that's not of much value. There is a small restaurant there but we arrived about 15 minutes before it opened, and we didn't have a long stop, so we didn't check it out. We just set out a blanket for our kids to play on for a bit while topping off.

Fort Wayne, IN (north location)

This was a great option. It's in a Meijer parking lot with plenty of food options around it. We snagged some Chipotle and then had a little picnic in the shade of some trees right next to the charters. It's 10 150kW chargers. I would have preferred the 250kW ones on the West side of Fort Wayne, but the food options around this one were more preferable.

Got a chance to check out two new ones on a long weekend trip the last few days.

Angola, IN

Honestly, this one is not one of my preferred options. It worked out for us since we were already planning a stop on our trip to visit some friends. The charger is only 6 120 kW chargers. Not a deal breaker, but obviously less than ideal. The other issue is that there are not many amenities around. It's in a parking lot of a Ramada hotel, so unless you're already staying there, that's not of much value. There is a small restaurant there but we arrived about 15 minutes before it opened, and we didn't have a long stop, so we didn't check it out. We just set out a blanket for our kids to play on for a bit while topping off.

Fort Wayne, IN (north location)

This was a great option. It's in a Meijer parking lot with plenty of food options around it. We snagged some Chipotle and then had a little picnic in the shade of some trees right next to the charters. It's 10 150kW chargers. I would have preferred the 250kW ones on the West side of Fort Wayne, but the food options around this one were more preferable.
I concur about the Angola location but that's the good/bad part of the game and even if it isn't a favorable spot it still gets visited but sometimes you end up discovering a nice alternative next time like your Fort Wayne visit. Great overview of those locations.

@waterskier2007, would you be able to log into supercharging.life and enter your visits? If you encounter any issues then refer to the main thread for the new check-ins here.