Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Returned home last night after our business/pleasure trip up to the northeast.

Please add the following new SCs for me, all on 26 September:

Charlton MA Westbound
Charlton MA Eastbound
Chicopee MA
Hartford CT - Leibert Road
Rocky Hill CT
Meriden CT
Hamden CT
Waterbury CT
New Milford CT
Dobbs Ferry NY
Langhorne PA

Kind of a pain in the a$$ to do the loop to get both eastbound and westbound Charlton superchargers, but fortunately it wasn't too great of a distance.

Last edited:
I also need tires, but Glendale didn't have them in stock and I didn't want to wait. I think they'll make it back to VA. Any suggestions on how to get new tires while on the road without causing too much of a delay?
I wouldn't bother changing types (winter) tires for VA this early in the year... I lived in NOVA and wouldn't bother with winter tires until December. If they're near corded or something, then ... sure? See if you can get tirerack's ship timing to work with your drive schedule somewhere around Nashville (depending on route)

The border guard pushed my vaccine card away when I crossed on the 20th. He had no interest in looking at it. But I had uploaded to the ArriveCan app in the past so maybe there was a note to that effect? But I kinda got the impression that in practice, they were not checking vaccination status, at least at that crossing.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Yes, I believe the vaccination information stayed linked to your passport. You're supposed to re-fill ArriveCAN every time but nothing prevents them from keeping information. Last time I came back home with ArriveCAN filled, they didn't ask me about vaccination...
Trying not to get too political but it's fairly outrageous to me that even Canadian citizens have suffered the same restrictions all the way up to this point. The notion that traveling from Bellingham, WA to Vancouver is somehow more dangerous than traveling all the way across Canada is just crazy.

A good friend of mine passed away a couple weeks ago. Despite growing up in Deep River, Ontario and being a Canadian citizen, he had not been able to get into the country since 2019. For that matter, he was having trouble even leaving his country of residence (New Zealand) for fear of becoming separated from his family (they had even more draconian travel restrictions than Canada). He was not a "Tesla friend" per se, but he did actually drive a Model X P100D.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry to hear that, my sympathies to you and to his family.

I'm not going to make political statements either. Those 2+ years have been tough for everyone. Travel restrictions, even within the province for us (so across provinces was prohibited for a while too) , a curfew for a while, have all taken their toll. I cannot say that I've always agreed to the rules but I didn't have much to say...
At least things are finally relaxing.

Take care.

Reactions: juliusa
Day 2 of our Oregon trip.

Harrisburg turns out to be a really nice Supercharger stop. Very easy on/off from I-5 in either direction. There's a food truck with food, smoothies, milk shakes, beer and wine, with outdoor and indoor seating areas. The marionberry shake and the banana/strawberry smoothie were really good. We were there too early to want any other food. We had a leisurely drive across to Madras, stopping for lunch at the Cascade Lakes Brewing 7th St location in Redmond, and visiting Smith Rock State Park.

PXL_20220927_170107834.jpg
PXL_20220927_224409762.jpg

Check-ins for 2022-09-27

- Harrisburg, OR (#1491)
- Madras, OR (#1492)

Oregon Day 2.JPG
Oregon Day 2b.JPG
Oregon Day 2c.JPG

Day 2 of our Oregon trip.

Harrisburg turns out to be a really nice Supercharger stop. Very easy on/off from I-5 in either direction. There's a food truck with food, smoothies, milk shakes, beer and wine, with outdoor and indoor seating areas. The marionberry shake and the banana/strawberry smoothie were really good. We were there too early to want any other food. We had a leisurely drive across to Madras, stopping for lunch at the Cascade Lakes Brewing 7th St location in Redmond, and visiting Smith Rock State Park.

View attachment 857607View attachment 857608

Check-ins for 2022-09-27

- Harrisburg, OR (#1491)
- Madras, OR (#1492)

View attachment 857599View attachment 857600View attachment 857601
I’m guessing you will at least get to Boardman SC. It is in the lot of the Sage Center which I didn’t get to check out as I was headed to Boise, ID for a meat-up that day, and was on the last legs of the long trip. Almost payed the entry for a quick walk around, but the bladder was calling and the desk personnel just waived me to that goal.

It was definitely a “new look” at Central OR for me. I hadn’t realized there was that much AG in that part of the country, but makes sense in hindsight.

Enjoy the drive!

Reactions: JSergeant
I wouldn't bother changing types (winter) tires for VA this early in the year... I lived in NOVA and wouldn't bother with winter tires until December. If they're near corded or something, then ... sure? See if you can get tirerack's ship timing to work with your drive schedule somewhere around Nashville (depending on route)
I don't do winter tires in general. Mine are just worn out. Thanks for the suggestion though.