Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any insight on DC high voltage contactor failure? I think I am experiencing this right now in my model 3 as the car abruptly stopped supercharging and will now only AC charge. I remember reading that a few folks here may have had a similar experience. Curious about details related to service experience (cost, turn around time, part availability, etc). Thanks!
@Big Earl

I too had that issue, $950 at Tesla, but they made my car sit for a week before beginning the repair (they actually waited until after I came to pick it up before starting). And they NEVER tested it after a week and only one bad occurrence. I kept the old one hoping to find out if it was actually good, but it's pretty dangerous work swapping this part out.

I spoke to Big Earl at the time and he mentioned he had it done, so I felt OK spending the money. It helped that I was on a road trip and they gave me a loaner and paid for all my charging for the rest of the trip. I'd do that again.

Made it to South Padre Island. Starship is still scheduled for tomorrow at 7amCT. We tried to charge at the Holiday Inn SC but there was a wait so we decided to try another time. We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn; almost 4 miles away from the better view points so we will get up at 4am and see how close we can get.

Check-ins for 2023-04-16
- Three Rivers, TX (#437)
- Kingsville, TX (#438)
- Alice, TX (#439)
- Harlingen, TX (#440)

Anyone have any insight on DC high voltage contactor failure? I think I am experiencing this right now in my model 3 as the car abruptly stopped supercharging and will now only AC charge. I remember reading that a few folks here may have had a similar experience. Curious about details related to service experience (cost, turn around time, part availability, etc). Thanks!
This isn't filling me with road trip confidence, three cars with this issue in our little community.

Happened to me on my way across country. Fortunately, I was able to turn around in Illinois and get back home on L2. Also happened to @israndy.

The new service center in Grand Rapids, Michigan misdiagnosed the problem, ordered the wrong parts and had them shipped to the wrong service center. My local service center, in Virginia at the time, had me back on the road in a week. Total cost to repair was $604 including sales tax. Parts were $110, labor was $487.50.

Pro tip for traveling on L2: take the extra time to search out high power destination chargers. You can easily cover 500 miles a day with overnight hotel charging and one five-hour charging stop mid-day. 🤪

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2023-04-14
- Bethany, MO (#167)

Check-ins for 2023-04-15
- Liberty, MO (#168)
- Kansas City, MO (#169)
- Lawrence - Lawrence Service Plaza, KS (#170)
- Topeka - Topeka Service Area, KS (#171)
- Topeka, KS (#172)
- Emporia, KS (#173)
- El Dorado - Towanda Service Plaza, KS (#174)
- Wichita, KS (#175)
- Perry, OK (#176)
- Oklahoma City, OK (#177)
- Ardmore, OK (#178)
- Denton, TX (#179)
- Grapevine, TX (#180)
- Grapevine - E Northwest Hwy, TX (#181) (First to check-in)
- Abbott, TX (#182)

Check-ins for 2023-04-16
- Waco, TX (#183)
- Temple, TX (#184)
- Georgetown, TX (#185) (First to check-in)
- Del Valle, TX (#186)
- Kyle, TX (#187)
- San Marcos, TX (#188)
- New Braunfels, TX (#189)
- Schertz, TX (#190)
- Three Rivers, TX (#191)
- Kingsville, TX (#192)
- Harlingen, TX (#193)

PXL_20230416_215105161.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-04-16
- Langley, BC (#1971)
- Maple Ridge - Dewdney Trunk Road, BC (#1972)
- Sechelt, BC (#1973)
- Richmond - Steveston Hwy, BC (#1974)
- Delta, BC (#1975)

Those will be the last new superchargers for this trip.
Trip total was 32 days, 17,890 miles, 167 new superchargers.

There were 4 days with no travel, 4 days with only a half day of travel (due to attending games). There was also one day of maybe 3/4 travel when I attended a game at Wrigley Field as a drive by (took ~3 hours out of that day). All the other days were pretty much wall to wall driving and superchargers. So it looks like I was driving about 25.75 out of the 32 days. I did get a hotel every night for probably an average of 10 hours/night.

I actually intended to slow down and take some breaks on a few occasions, but every time something happened that prevented it. Like the town I wanted to stay had no hotel rooms or at least no reasonably priced hotel rooms, so I would push on to the next supercharger. Or I would hit traffic somewhere unexpectedly. Then towards the end of my trip, I actually had a hotel where I had a reservation that didn't have any rooms when I got there. I was not happy with that situation and it cost me a couple hours. And then I got hassled pretty badly entering Canada, which cost me a couple hours as well.

It would have been easier to just come straight home after hitting the Minnesota superchargers but the allure of sweeping through Canada proved to be too much. But I did have to get home for a couple appointments and to do my taxes, so once I decided to go through Canada it was a bit of a race to get home by at least Monday. I ended up making it home Sunday at midnight but just barely. If the ferry to Sechelt didn't work out as well, I would have had to spend one more night up in BC.

Another (occasional) NYC theatre weekend, hit a few new-to-me on the way home. We saw Tosca at Lincoln Center, and Chicago, plus family & some additional culture.

Check-ins for 2023-04-17
- Yonkers, NY (#131)
- Dobbs Ferry, NY (#132)
- Brewster, NY (#133)

Also: fair warning on Manchester, NH
Add:
- Manchester, NH (#134) (First to check-in)

I'd like to thank @Tdreamer for making this possible, first by leaving town so that Manchester would finally go live, and then for tipping me off anyway!
PXL_20230417_232056221.jpg

Check-ins for 2023-04-17
- Fairfield - 3001 Travis Blvd, CA (#1803)
- Vallejo - Solano Ave, CA (#1804)
- San Rafael, CA (#1805)
- San Leandro, CA (#1806)
- Palo Alto - Bryant St, CA (#1807)
- San Jose - Saratoga Ave, CA (#1808)
- Lathrop, CA (#1809)
- Turlock, CA (#1810)
- Santa Nella, CA (#1811)
- El Portal, CA (#1812)
- Visalia, CA (#1813)
- Coalinga, CA (#1814)
- Buttonwillow - Cal Club Rd, CA (#1815)
- Bakersfield - S Enos Ln, CA (#1816)